Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

+10
IVIS187
AwesomeMan0710
Stupified
liftthat
King
Buddie
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
14 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] Empty Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:03
killed it.

Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:11
Well, damn.

/Contest
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:12
Frankie wrote:Well, damn.

/Contest

agreed, that line "get ready for knock madness" just makes me go Panic
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:15
Hopefully this hypes the contest up a little more.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:16
Frankie wrote:Hopefully this hypes the contest up a little more.

yeah hopefully.

feels like he just stopped 50% of people to not upload theres Sleepy
Anonymous

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:22
Dat beat. So simple, yet..yet...damn! Fire.
Anonymous

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:28
Frankie wrote:Well, damn.

/Contest

Lmfao! Thumbs Up

I honestly hope the entries pick up too.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:29
Lube wrote:Dat beat. So simple, yet..yet...damn! Fire.

sooo true Thumbs Up repped.
Anonymous

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:29
Simple work, but I think he got the message out, lol. This is catchy as fuck tho.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:40
Lube wrote:Simple work, but I think he got the message out, lol. This is catchy as fuck tho.

ahahah yeah. The only annoying thing since its so short i have to change tabs quickly :(
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:41
Damn he killed it in that short amount of time, shits hyping me up more for knock madness
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:49
Lol dope
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:13
definetely the best entry. I'm way to hyped for Knock Madness now. I need to slow it down lol
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 23:11
lol I did not expect a release from hop before Hop madness.
Hop went in.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 3:08
Sick as fuck.
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 8:41
I can't believe he made that "I got bitches on my dick and they love me all the time" work in the song, haha. His flow variations are crazy in this.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 9:39
Stupified wrote:I can't believe he made that "I got bitches on my dick and they love me all the time" work in the song, haha. His flow variations are crazy in this.

im pretty sure its "i got bitches on my dick cause i have the fattest cock" or something like that.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 16:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Stupified wrote:I can't believe he made that "I got bitches on my dick and they love me all the time" work in the song, haha. His flow variations are crazy in this.

im pretty sure its "i got bitches on my dick cause i have the fattest cock" or something like that.

No its not...lol...ur lyrics are always way off

"Yeah...All right..I party...All night....I got bitches on my dick they say they love me all the time"
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 20:15
that was awesome...i love the beginning lol. and of course the beat is crazy.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 21:40
I hate when people put "freestyle" to such videos. This obviously is not a freestyle, quit with the fucking fake propaganda.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 22:47
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

No its not...lol...ur lyrics are always way off

"Yeah...All right..I party...All night....I got bitches on my dick they say they love me all the time"

ohh i thought he was talking about a different part. lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 22:48
IVIS187 wrote:I hate when people put "freestyle" to such videos. This obviously is not a freestyle, quit with the fucking fake propaganda.

uMad?
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 22:56
IVIS187 wrote:I hate when people put "freestyle" to such videos. This obviously is not a freestyle, quit with the fucking fake propaganda.
Depends on your definition of Freestyle. If you look at the word "Freestyle", it would mean you rap about various things, don't have the same subject/style, hence "Freestyle". Most rappers don't really go off the head when they call it a freestyle, it's just mainly shit they wrote previously, and freestyle some around it. Freestyle & Off the dome are two different things for me.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 23:57
CHA53 wrote:
Depends on your definition of Freestyle. If you look at the word "Freestyle", it would mean you rap about various things, don't have the same subject/style, hence "Freestyle". Most rappers don't really go off the head when they call it a freestyle, it's just mainly shit they wrote previously, and freestyle some around it. Freestyle & Off the dome are two different things for me.

Freestyle rapping is supposed to be off the top...Somewhere down the line people changed that into what you said...So I agree with both of u...But I think the word Freestyle should refer to a rap that has not been written...If they wanna do a "Written Freestyle" then they should put the word "Written" before the word "Freestyle".
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 6:38
There needs to be a word to distinguish Freestyle from Freestyle..

Off the top = Freestyles
Other = Pre-writs

People will always say freestyle though so it's not worth arguing, it's just how it is lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum