Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

+10
IVIS187
AwesomeMan0710
Stupified
liftthat
King
Buddie
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
14 posters
Go down
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 8:29
CHA53 wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:I hate when people put "freestyle" to such videos. This obviously is not a freestyle, quit with the fucking fake propaganda.
Depends on your definition of Freestyle. If you look at the word "Freestyle", it would mean you rap about various things, don't have the same subject/style, hence "Freestyle". Most rappers don't really go off the head when they call it a freestyle, it's just mainly shit they wrote previously, and freestyle some around it. Freestyle & Off the dome are two different things for me.

I always though freestyle = off the dome, and Freeverse = random shit like you explained or something
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE]

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 15:48
iScyko wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:I hate when people put "freestyle" to such videos. This obviously is not a freestyle, quit with the fucking fake propaganda.
Depends on your definition of Freestyle. If you look at the word "Freestyle", it would mean you rap about various things, don't have the same subject/style, hence "Freestyle". Most rappers don't really go off the head when they call it a freestyle, it's just mainly shit they wrote previously, and freestyle some around it. Freestyle & Off the dome are two different things for me.

I always though freestyle = off the dome, and Freeverse = random shit like you explained or something

But no one used the term "Freeverse"...
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 20:07
Lol freeverse is a written poetry term that means something completely different.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 20:20
Hopsin is gettin looks on Vladtv.com too now...Dope

http://www.vladtv.com/video/81034/hopsin-hop-simonsin/
IVIS187
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jan 2012 - 22:32
STRANGEgenius wrote:

uMad?
You're fucking stupid.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 12 Jan 2012 - 23:07
IVIS187 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

uMad?
You're fucking stupid.

how?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 2:45
IVIS187 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

uMad?
You're fucking stupid.

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] - Page 2 NO_U
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 2:54
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

uMad?
You're fucking stupid.

Hopsin - Hop SimonSin [DONT FUNK UP THE BEATS FREESTYLE] - Page 2 NO_U

looks like a arm coming out of a asshole.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 8:18
semi-agree/disagree

do u really wanna see rappers go off the dome?

off the dome usually means u have an arsenal of lines/rhymes memorized and if not it comes out as sporadic rambling that falls on and off

okay.. i love real freestyling..

but its the internet not a live show, and if it sounds good it sounds good..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum