Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Does anybody know where to find the song Hippity Hoppity? Empty Does anybody know where to find the song Hippity Hoppity?

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 2:37
I've always seen it mentioned on the internet, but never could find the song. Hopsin probably deleted, but i was just wondering if anybody has ever heard it. Here are the lyrics for it:

http://www.lyricsmania.com/hippity_hoppity_lyrics_hopsin.html
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Does anybody know where to find the song Hippity Hoppity? Empty Re: Does anybody know where to find the song Hippity Hoppity?

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 3:36
nope still cant find it.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Does anybody know where to find the song Hippity Hoppity? Empty Re: Does anybody know where to find the song Hippity Hoppity?

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 4:24
yeah i tried looking as well i cant find it anywhere too bad too cause the lyrics make it look like its a sick song you should try and contact whoever submitted the lyrics tell them to hulkshare you it or something
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 4:56
I looked literally everywhere..
Im pretty sure its in only Hopsins possession, unless someone else has a recording of it because It could be found nowhere online..
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 20:01
I searched for hours and hours before :P
Anonymous

Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 1:14
Lello wrote:I searched for hours and hours before :P

Ditto. Didn't find a damn thing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum