Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MellowHype Appreciation Thread

+8
CHA53
King
GangusKahn
AwesomeMan0710
STRANGEgenius
SFVigilante
Chokey
Jake The Dog
12 posters
Go down
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

MellowHype Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: MellowHype Appreciation Thread

Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 8:07
Jake The Dog wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:I went thru a phase where i was loving Mellowhype and anything Hodgy. The beats are almost always great and i'm psyched for numbers, but i just feel like hodgy raps about a lot of random shit....maybe i'm just being too picky cuz i know he's got some talented wordplay, and some songs with real feeling, but after a while that i listened to OF i just got bored of them cuz the shock value wore off.
MellowHype aren't about shock value though. Hodgy's lyrics are always some gangsta/alternative rap shit. The only time he says fucked up shit is when he's on a track with Tyler or Earl. I agree though. His lyrics are random, but aren't all rappers like that? I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song, maybe not even a verse. But yeah. Numbers. <3
i feel you there bruh.
ShannonLuvsHop
ShannonLuvsHop
Registered Member

MellowHype Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: MellowHype Appreciation Thread

Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 21:13
Is mellowhype another name for ofgwlsghskfgksgfkasggkagdfq? I hate those kids. Hate is a strong word, but I mean it. They are weird, and not in a cool way. Just plain weird.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 23:07
ShannonLuvsHop wrote:Is mellowhype another name for ofgwlsghskfgksgfkasggkagdfq? I hate those kids. Hate is a strong word, but I mean it. They are weird, and not in a cool way. Just plain weird.

this this this this/
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 23:42
ShannonLuvsHop wrote:Is mellowhype another name for ofgwlsghskfgksgfkasggkagdfq? I hate those kids. Hate is a strong word, but I mean it. They are weird, and not in a cool way. Just plain weird.
Only weird ones are Tyler and Earl. I swear, half the people in this forum are so ignorant.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Tue 27 Dec 2011 - 23:45
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:I never did compare Eminem to them. You guys are fucking retarded lol. And I bet you heard like two songs Strange.

nupp. I heard alot of his songs, Eminem kills him in every way.

And eminem aint even in my top 5 rappers.
You're making it sound like I said he's my favorite rapper.

no im not.
im saying i love ems music more then mellowhype, even though eminem isnt IN MY top 5 rappers.
What is the relevance though?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 28 Dec 2011 - 5:04
Jake The Dog wrote:
Only weird ones are Tyler and Earl. I swear, half the people in this forum are so ignorant.

This is funny because you're pretty ignorant on certain subjects. "Weird" is an opinion that varies from person-to-person. Most of just think all of OF is whack. That's it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 14:52
Jake The Dog wrote:I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song, maybe not even a verse. But yeah. Numbers. <3

This statement alone proves that you know absolutely nothing about hip hop.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:13
Their music does not entertain me or impress me at all, I feel like they are whack and I can't convince myself otherwise. Not that I want to feel that way but that's just how it is.

Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 7:48
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song, maybe not even a verse. But yeah. Numbers. <3

Because I don't listen to storyteller rappers? Quit being an elitist faggot.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 7:58
Jake The Dog wrote:
MellowHype aren't about shock value though. Hodgy's lyrics are always some gangsta/alternative rap shit. The only time he says fucked up shit is when he's on a track with Tyler or Earl. I agree though. His lyrics are random, but aren't all rappers like that? I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song, maybe not even a verse. But yeah. Numbers. <3

is such a thing even possible?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:17
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Because I don't listen to storyteller rappers? Quit being an elitist faggot.

Enjoy a 3 day vacation. Next time you start calling names in this forum you will be permanently banned.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:25
You mofos can't even debate without it getting all childish, hence the name calling. This community can be straight up embarrassing at times.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:29
Mr. Knocks wrote:You mofos can't even debate without it getting all childish, hence the name calling. This community can be straight up embarrassing at times.

The only person name-calling is Jake The Dog.

And DUDE, why do you ALWAYS have to comment when a moderator takes action? It's not your concern, and adding flame to the fire does not help this "embarrassing community" in the slightest.... lets just move on homie. Thumbs Up
Anonymous

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:43
I was only referring to him, not you. I don't plan to contribute to this faggotry that is flaming, I'm just pointing out the blatant obvious and if anyone takes it the wrong way it's their problem as I don't plan to retaliate back in any way. It seems this forum lacks intellectual members and it really is starting to show such as the reply you get in a debate is just more of the "shut up, faggot".

The community here can be hella childish is all. Quite stupid and not very appealing.

And are there rules to wear I'm not allowed to comment on this? Again, I don't plan to get into a argument as the best most of these people can come up with is "shut the fuck up, faggot". Quiet the snooze-fest when you think about it lmao, and that's why I keep out of it and bring this up instead. I apologize now if this is breaking the rules, doubt it is though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 13:57
Mr. Knocks wrote:I was only referring to him, not you. I don't plan to contribute to this faggotry that is flaming, I'm just pointing out the blatant obvious and if anyone takes it the wrong way it's their problem as I don't plan to retaliate back in any way. It seems this forum lacks intellectual members and it really is starting to show such as the reply you get in a debate is just more of the "shut up, faggot".

The community here can be hella childish is all. Quite stupid and not very appealing.

And are there rules to wear I'm not allowed to comment on this? Again, I don't plan to get into a argument as the best most of these people can come up with is "shut the fuck up, faggot". Quiet the snooze-fest when you think about it lmao, and that's why I keep out of it and bring this up instead. I apologize now if this is breaking the rules, doubt it is though.

Nothing you're doing is breaking the rules. I'm just asking out of respect that you not contribute towards dragging these situations out, which is what you're doing now. There doesn't need to be an aftermath of comments to a moderators actions. The situation has been handled, Jake knows why he has a 3 day ban, and anyone that views this thread will be able to see exactly what happened. I'm not gonna have some teenager calling me or anyone else a faggot over a valid comment. That's all.

I have nothing negative to say about you personally. I enjoy your posts and I consider you to be a great contributor to this site. Thumbs Up
Anonymous

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 14:16
Wuv U, Knocks.

Anyway, I personally don't see much in MellowHype. Lol @ "I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song." Yeah, it's always good to listen to more artists, expand your tastes, ect. Ain't nothing wrong with some good story telling imo.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 15:09
Lube wrote:Wuv U, Knocks.

Anyway, I personally don't see much in MellowHype. Lol @ "I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song." Yeah, it's always good to listen to more artists, expand your tastes, ect. Ain't nothing wrong with some good story telling imo.

"I don't know a rapper who can rap about one thing for a whole song."

It's really funny considering he is on a Hopsin forum...

"Babys Daddy"
"Chris Dolmeth"
"Heather Nicole"

Those are all story raps....
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 30 Dec 2011 - 16:12
I totally agree with you Knocks...just wanted to post that here.

But I know how Max feels...

It wasn't just that post that pissed Max off...Shit builds up after a few weeks and turns into harassment...It was just the straw that broke the camels back...Lets not forget that he joined this forum to just troll us anyway...He admitted that...then decided to stay cause "We are more civilized than the OF Forums".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum