Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tha Carter IV Sales Predictions

+10
Sparky
Matt Meyer
STRANGEgenius
steelie
Tyrant
41OMaXiMuS
Illest
jafnhar
Frankie
JoshE35
14 posters
Go down
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Tha Carter IV Sales Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Tha Carter IV Sales Predictions

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 14:40
It's alright...a couple songs I have on repeat. But all the singles had no replay value.

Probably will sell 400k first week.
Anonymous

Tha Carter IV Sales Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Tha Carter IV Sales Predictions

Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:00
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/on-the-charts-lil-waynes-tha-carter-iv-could-sell-up-to-900-000-20110831

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Anonymous

Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:24
That's bullshit man! Damn!
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:27
ClapYo! wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/on-the-charts-lil-waynes-tha-carter-iv-could-sell-up-to-900-000-20110831

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Suicidal
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:29
Thumbs Down
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 0:18
I like Lil Wayne on some of the collaborations he does with people like Eminem, but I can't really stand his flow or his accent, sounds like a cat gettin strangled..

I think he'll sadly sell around 400k in the first week though, due to people liking most mainstream shit
Anonymous

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 1:51
Fitzyy wrote:I like Lil Wayne on some of the collaborations he does with people like Eminem, but I can't really stand his flow or his accent, sounds like a cat gettin strangled..

I think he'll sadly sell around 400k in the first week though, due to people liking most mainstream shit

By the looks of things he's probably going to sell near a milli. in a week..
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 3:06
why all the lil wayne hate? ohh yeahh cuz he gets really poppy and shitty for his mainstream releases.

but still...

1. The Drought 3
2. The dedication
3. The carter II
4. No ceilings

is some of the best most influential hip-hop---- influential??? yeah, every artist after him including (eminem) went over the top with fuckin metaphors, also the double meanings. the pauses to let the person think of what he just said, the random word associations

great
great
great

Anonymous

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 4:02
IDGAF if he creates pop music, he just does a shitty job of it is all.

Drought 3 was the best he ever got lyrically.
Anonymous

Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 4:03
Lube wrote:IDGAF if he creates pop music, he just does a shitty job of it is all.

Drought 3 was the best he ever got lyrically.

100% truth.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum