Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video

+6
JohnnyRottenSeed
texasiopp
Matt Meyer
Jake The Dog
STRANGEgenius
Kamikaze
10 posters
Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video Empty Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 23:46
Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video 37433610
kid rocks mustache Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video 277638789
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video Empty Re: Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 2:19
lol Kid Rock looks different nowdays.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video Empty Re: Yelawolf & Kid Rock On Set For 'Let's Roll' Music Video

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 4:29
Sounds like it's gonna be the greasiest song to ever be written.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 6:57
Jake The Dog wrote:Sounds like it's gonna be the greasiest song to ever be written.

oh boy i hope your trolling
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 6:59
Jake The Dog wrote:Sounds like it's gonna be the greasiest song to ever be written.

really..?
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:28
Yeah, really. Yelawolf's a redneck rapper and Kid Rock's a redneck country singer. Greasy as fuck just thinking about it.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:34
Jake The Dog wrote:Yeah, really. Yelawolf's a redneck rapper and Kid Rock's a redneck country singer. Greasy as fuck just thinking about it.
-________________________-
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:37
I'm just kidding dude, I never even listened to Yelawolf before. Heard his verse on Shady Cypher though and it was cool.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:47
Jake The Dog wrote:Yeah, really. Yelawolf's a redneck rapper and Kid Rock's a redneck country singer. Greasy as fuck just thinking about it.

if you wern't trolling, youd be slapped by now.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:49
I'm not even trolling, I'm stating my opinion. Isn't that what forums are for? Fuck.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:50
Now I'm gonna be the new guy who's a troll because I made a joke about Yelawolf and Kid Rock. I thought the general consensus was that Yela sucks anyways.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 7:58
Jake The Dog wrote:Now I'm gonna be the new guy who's a troll because I made a joke about Yelawolf and Kid Rock. I thought the general consensus was that Yela sucks anyways.

lol @Yela sucks.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:01
You and the other guy are the first Yela finds I've ever talked to, no lie.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:15
the point of us giving you shit in THIS thread is that this song has been out for months.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:15
and im not really that big of a yela fan.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:17
It's not my fault I haven't heard it, I just don't follow Yelawolf's shit.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:18
The song could've been out for years and I wouldn't know.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:23
"I thought the general consensus was that Yela sucks anyways."
so what you're saying is that you don't form your own opinions, you take on the beliefs of everyone else?
oh man you are something else....
Anonymous

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:24
Matt Meyer wrote:"I thought the general consensus was that Yela sucks anyways."
so what you're saying is that you don't form your own opinions, you take on the beliefs of everyone else?
oh man you are something else....

There seems to be a lot of holes in his post...that shit be leaking already..lmao.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:28
Coming from someoone who has never heard Yelawolf's music, and then hears his shit sucks from everybody I know who knows he exists, yeah, I think I can say I'm not even gonna try his shit.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:30
Jake The Dog wrote:Coming from someoone who has never heard Yelawolf's music, and then hears his shit sucks from everybody I know who knows he exists, yeah, I think I can say I'm not even gonna try his shit.
your an idiot.
have i said that yet?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:31
Matt Meyer wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:Coming from someoone who has never heard Yelawolf's music, and then hears his shit sucks from everybody I know who knows he exists, yeah, I think I can say I'm not even gonna try his shit.
your an idiot.
have i said that yet?

Suicidal
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:32
If you didn't know who Soulja Boy was, and everybody you knew said he sucks, would you try listening to his shit?
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:33
Jake The Dog wrote:If you didn't know who Soulja Boy was, and everybody you knew said he sucks, would you try listening to his shit?
yes.
and then i would form my own opinion.
Anonymous

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 8:35
Matt Meyer wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:If you didn't know who Soulja Boy was, and everybody you knew said he sucks, would you try listening to his shit?
yes.
and then i would form my own opinion.

EXACTLY this. Speak your own mind, cannot stress that enough.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum