Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup Empty Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:47
I saw this on J Cole's facebook fan page a few days ago. It is the lineup for the artists at the Rock The Bells concert. The rappers there are all so good. If only I lived in America, I would go. Is anyone going to it? If so, you are lucky. And if not, you need to get tickets to it!

Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup 602421_10151000881314661_842796815_n
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup Empty Re: Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:42
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Euro tour pls
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup Empty Re: Rock The Bells hip hop music concert absolutely insane lineup

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:48
Chokey, did you hear that Hop may be going to Denmark after his trip to the UK? After travelling to England, he is likely to travel to other European countries and I know he is meant to go to Norway which is like round the corner from Denmark
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:22
only in US.

FUCKS SAKE.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:42
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Chokey, did you hear that Hop may be going to Denmark after his trip to the UK? After travelling to England, he is likely to travel to other European countries and I know he is meant to go to Norway which is like round the corner from Denmark
Hopsin 4 are you serious? Got any link or something? I am freaked out now!!!
I just read this
And this is crazy
Hop's coming to Denmark
And performing... maybe
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:06
Chokey wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Chokey, did you hear that Hop may be going to Denmark after his trip to the UK? After travelling to England, he is likely to travel to other European countries and I know he is meant to go to Norway which is like round the corner from Denmark
I just read this
And this is crazy
Hop's coming to Denmark
And performing... maybe

He said it yesterday. He wrote a status saying he will answer fans questions. I was looking through all the questions Hop answered and one of the guys said 'are you going to go on a tour round Europe because I am from Norway' and he said he will be going to Norway at the end of the year. So he is going to England at the end of the year (mid November) and I am guessing that because Norway isn't too far away, he will go there after. And then he may go to Denmark as well (only possibly) because it's right next to Norway and he was going to go to Denmark before but he then cancelled it so maybe he will go there in the end...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 14:31
FV CONCERT IN DECEMBER ON MY BIRTHDAY.

FUCKKKKKK YEAH
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 15:06
This looks pretty cool. Too bad it's miles away from where I live
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 16:23
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Chokey wrote:
I just read this
And this is crazy
Hop's coming to Denmark
And performing... maybe

He said it yesterday. He wrote a status saying he will answer fans questions. I was looking through all the questions Hop answered and one of the guys said 'are you going to go on a tour round Europe because I am from Norway' and he said he will be going to Norway at the end of the year. So he is going to England at the end of the year (mid November) and I am guessing that because Norway isn't too far away, he will go there after. And then he may go to Denmark as well (only possibly) because it's right next to Norway and he was going to go to Denmark before but he then cancelled it so maybe he will go there in the end...
YES YESYESSSSSSSSS!!
If he's going to Norway he needs to go to Denmark, he owe us big time! I love summer, I love vacations... oh yeah...
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 20:17
i fucking hate living in Ireland barely any good rappers i like ever come here, wish i lived in america.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 20:51
Kamikaze wrote:i fucking hate living in Ireland barely any good rappers i like ever come here, wish i lived in america.

That was exactly my thoughts
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 0:43
2012 Hip Hop Tours in US.

Hostile Takeover Tour

+

Rock The Bells.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 10:00
Hmm could try and work out the New Jersey one, but idk. This concert though will be amazing no doubt.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 13:15
Except it is a lot of money for these concerts in the US.
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 18:48
The Event wrote:Except it is a lot of money for these concerts in the US.

Idk about the Rock the Bells concert, but generally concerts aren't very expensive. They can get to be though depending on if you have to fly or stay in a hotel and all that.

One of the shows Tech N9ne did on his Hostile Takeover Tour was kinda near where I'm from, and the show was only like $30-$40.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 0:36
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:Except it is a lot of money for these concerts in the US.

Idk about the Rock the Bells concert, but generally concerts aren't very expensive. They can get to be though depending on if you have to fly or stay in a hotel and all that.

One of the shows Tech N9ne did on his Hostile Takeover Tour was kinda near where I'm from, and the show was only like $30-$40.

Tech & Krizz was around $180, when they came down here, but that was VIP.

But, everything here is expensive as fuck.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 11:41
Hopsin wasn't expensive when he (nearly Angry ) came to Denmark it was like 40-50$.
50 Cent 100$
Immortal Technique 80$
Ice Cube 80$
X-zibit 70$
Rihanna 140$ or more
Drake 120+$

etc. Rappers are not that expensive.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 14:52
Chokey wrote:Hopsin wasn't expensive when he (nearly Angry ) came to Denmark it was like 40-50$.
50 Cent 100$
Immortal Technique 80$
Ice Cube 80$
X-zibit 70$
Rihanna 140$ or more
Drake 120+$

etc. Rappers are not that expensive.

Hopsin was $30, including meet n greet.

I got in for free tho Hopsin 2
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 15:00
Hopsin concert coming up in England is like 13 pounds which is just over 20 dollars. I was so surprised how cheap it is!

But it is going to cost loads overall though because I have to get a train there, and the trains will not be running in the early hours of the morning so I am going to have to find a cheap hotel to stay in for the night.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 16:38
What? Hopsin was 20+ for a concert? Fuck that lol, I've seen bands much larger than him for only 20. Clubs really are greedy as shit over there aren't they lol
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 17:03
BabySmacker wrote:What? Hopsin was 20+ for a concert? Fuck that lol, I've seen bands much larger than him for only 20. Clubs really are greedy as shit over there aren't they lol

What??? 20 dollars is barely anything isn't it?
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 22:03
WHY THE FUCK IS WACK ASS TYGA GONNA BE THERE? Suicidal
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 3:10
BabySmacker wrote:What? Hopsin was 20+ for a concert? Fuck that lol, I've seen bands much larger than him for only 20. Clubs really are greedy as shit over there aren't they lol

not really lol. i don't think too many people are worth more than 20 dollars. and if i remember correctly, Hopsin only costed about 20 when he came around my area.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 14:44
BabySmacker wrote:

not really lol. i don't think too many people are worth more than 20 dollars. and if i remember correctly, Hopsin only costed about 20 when he came around my area.

There is nothing cheap in Australia, so yeah lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum