Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cultivating Youth Ent
Registered Member

New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit! Empty New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit!

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 20:38
New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit! 383602_142834879151812_142087572559876_148337_465289644_n

Hopsin, SwizZz, and the New FV Member Dec. 10th at the Magic Stick Detroit

More details on the show to come in the next week. We have confirmed from Dame that the new FV member will be in attendance but we will not know who till everyone else. Hopsin, SwizZz, Dagda, KetchPhraze, and more!
King
King
Registered Member

New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit! Empty Re: New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit!

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 20:43
If Dagda is in FV I have to say that's a good move.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit! Empty Re: New Hopsin, SwizZz, New FV Member show in Detroit!

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 20:48
King wrote:If Dagda is in FV I have to say that's a good move.
would be tight blend
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 21:33
never heard of Dagda.
IVIurphY
IVIurphY
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:never heard of Dagda.

same Crying
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Sat 12 Nov 2011 - 22:53
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 0:02
gvg wrote:
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying

ohh that guy.

i highly doubt its him.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 0:06
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying
what the hell have you done with your signature Sneaky
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 0:08
Chokey wrote:
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying
what the hell have you done with your signature Sneaky

lol failed signature.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 3:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:
gvg wrote:
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying

VIDEO

ohh that guy.

i highly doubt its him.
Who from the attendance do you think it could most likely be so far?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 4:10
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
gvg wrote:
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying

VIDEO

ohh that guy.

i highly doubt its him.

it could be someone from MORE
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 6:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
gvg wrote:
IVIurphY wrote:

same Crying

VIDEO

ohh that guy.

i highly doubt its him.

it could be someone from MORE
I wonder..
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 6:28
I'd be quiet happy if Dagda made it on Funk Volume.
Anonymous

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 10:47
FUCK YEAHHH!
Cultivating Youth Ent
Registered Member

Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 23:12
It is not Dagda, though we will love the support. We do not know who it is yet but we were told by Dame that they would be with the gang on the show.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/DAGDAMUSIC

You can check out Dagda on Facebook. He has some exclusive Hopsin beats that he hasn't put out yet, and he has a few other tracks produced by Hopsin. You can get his mixtape for free.

Also for more details on this show you can like Cultivating Youth Entertainment on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cultivating-Youth-Entertainment/142087572559876

I love the forums so i'll be sticking around.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 0:10
Good to hear it, keep us posted on this! Appreciate it.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 0:30
I dont think thats him....Why would Hopsin keep it a secret if he was gonna put it on a flyer?
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:04
yea thats true its not supposed to be reveled till this week...why put it on a flyer...plus dont forgrt they always put 2 blanks soooo....idk? and remember passion had a pic from the fight the other night? why were they all meeting?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:08
I get the feeling Hopsin and Passionate MC are all kickin it right now....and remember the rumors of MK making a video with Hopsin a couple months ago? Wouldn't it be convenient to have him around for some kind of funny "New FV Artist" funny music video?

Shit Hopsin could be making a music video for Hop Madness with a Passionate MC feature lol...Shit the more I talk about the doper it sounds. Somethin's goin on....I know that...Can't wait
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 2:22
Passionate is sure doing a good job on making people doubtful and suspicious at the same time lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 6:41
GangusKahn wrote:I get the feeling Hopsin and Passionate MC are all kickin it right now....and remember the rumors of MK making a video with Hopsin a couple months ago? Wouldn't it be convenient to have him around for some kind of funny "New FV Artist" funny music video?

Shit Hopsin could be making a music video for Hop Madness with a Passionate MC feature lol...Shit the more I talk about the doper it sounds. Somethin's goin on....I know that...Can't wait

mind = blown.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 4:45
GangusKahn wrote:I get the feeling Hopsin and Passionate MC are all kickin it right now....and remember the rumors of MK making a video with Hopsin a couple months ago? Wouldn't it be convenient to have him around for some kind of funny "New FV Artist" funny music video?

O_o
shit is real
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 4:47
dude i have a big ass feeling mk is involved idk how but somehow
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 4:47
texasiopp wrote:dude i have a big ass feeling mk is involved idk how but somehow

mk dont rap.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum