Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Much Does Hopsin Get Payed For A Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jamrok

Registered Member
i remember reading 15k when he was joking about dame only paying him 200 dollars, but im not sure if thats it.

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
What is payed?

The Real Red Rainbows

Banned Member

So no one forgets...

Free - $500 - Pre-RAW
$1,000 - Raw Tour
$5,000 - Pre XXL/Ill Mind 4
$10,000 - Post XXL
$15,000 - Ill Mind 5 and BET Cypher (Now)

Yet he only packs 300 a crowd. Isn't that awkward? Sounds like the venues are overpaying. LOL.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:So no one forgets...

Free - $500 - Pre-RAW
$1,000 - Raw Tour
$10,000 - Post XXL

Yet he only packs 300 a crowd. Isn't that awkward? Sounds like the venues are overpaying. LOL.
I sent you a pm..

adeem

Registered Member

Free - $500 - Pre-RAW
$1,000 - Raw Tour
$10,000 - Post XXL

How do you know this? Also, why did he go from 1000-5000?

akaDan

Registered Member
smacks a bit of bitterness.

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

adeem

Registered Member
dame gets as much as hop, dizzy, swizzz and jarren all get 1/3 of what hop makes

adeem

Registered Member
Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member

Katz Inf Gang

Registered Member

Free - $500 - Pre-RAW
$1,000 - Raw Tour
$10,000 - Post XXL

No. He may have gotten some of those payouts over the last year, but those are not his normal performance rates.

http://www.infgang.com

Essence

Registered Member
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Free - $500 - Pre-RAW
$1,000 - Raw Tour
$10,000 - Post XXL

No. He may have gotten some of those payouts over the last year, but those are not his normal performance rates.
How did you find this out? Did you ask him or he told you? Because that seems like a pretty awkward conversations.

Katz Inf Gang

Registered Member
I've talked with Hop about his career constantly throughout the last few years, so that's how i find out most stuff.

But as far as the rates are concerned, i know them because i set up shows in the bay area and have asked both Hop and Dame multiple times over the years what the current rate is to get Hop to perform up here. They usually give me the full range that varies based on the location (size of fanbase and venue in that area).

http://www.infgang.com

akaDan

Registered Member
LOL 15,000. absolute bullshit.

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

MC Kaspa

Banned Member

There is no way he makes 15k a show... If a show had 300 people and tickets are 50 each,thats all the ticket sales? And there is so much more to pay for... Also that means he wouldve made over a million dollars from the fv2012 tour

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
MC Kaspa wrote:There is no way he makes 15k a show... If a show had 300 people and tickets are 50 each,thats all the ticket sales? And there is so much more to pay for... Also that means he wouldve made over a million dollars from the fv2012 tour

What about the people hiring him.
They would contribute a shitload.

iSigh

Registered Member
I remember watching a MGK interview and he said he pockets like 5k a show, so hop probably makes around the same.

STRANGEgenius

iSigh wrote:I remember watching a MGK interview and he said he pockets like 5k a show, so hop probably makes around the same.

is that all together? Or is that just his cut?

MC Kaspa

Banned Member

Perfect Stranger wrote:
MC Kaspa wrote:There is no way he makes 15k a show... If a show had 300 people and tickets are 50 each,thats all the ticket sales? And there is so much more to pay for... Also that means he wouldve made over a million dollars from the fv2012 tour

the people hiring him pay for everything and they get the ticket sales.. it doesnt add up

hupsun

Registered Member
MC Kaspa wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

the people hiring him pay for everything and they get the ticket sales.. it doesnt add up

Hey Zwis, fuck you.

iSigh

Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSigh wrote:I remember watching a MGK interview and he said he pockets like 5k a show, so hop probably makes around the same.

is that all together? Or is that just his cut?
Sounds like his cut. I just realized though that this was a year ago, so it's probably more now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LsTMFnGAYAs#t=244s

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum