Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RIOT
RIOT
Registered Member
http://rhythmicintelligence.tumblr.com

E-Low's remix of The Noose by Tech N9ne Empty E-Low's remix of The Noose by Tech N9ne

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 0:46
http://soundcloud.com/riotofficial/the-noose-e-mix-with-empty

This is still a work in progress, but let me know what you think about it. My verse starts around 1:56. Thanks!
PapaGreg
Registered Member

E-Low's remix of The Noose by Tech N9ne Empty Re: E-Low's remix of The Noose by Tech N9ne

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 1:10
Not bad. Just a couple things I would point out:

The voice sounded a little too raw for the type of beat and flow you were going for. Try to spruce it up with some effect of some sort.

At the end when you started rapping a little faster it seemed like you were kind of just reading and it lost some of the emotion that the beginning had. Also, when you picked up the speed it seemed like you fell off the beat here and there. When you rap with faster speed maybe use a metronome until you perfect it.

But i like the topic that you were covering in the lyrics. Overall not that bad. Keep up the good work!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

E-Low's remix of The Noose by Tech N9ne Empty Re: E-Low's remix of The Noose by Tech N9ne

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 2:06
PapaGreg wrote:Not bad. Just a couple things I would point out:

The voice sounded a little too raw for the type of beat and flow you were going for. Try to spruce it up with some effect of some sort.

At the end when you started rapping a little faster it seemed like you were kind of just reading and it lost some of the emotion that the beginning had. Also, when you picked up the speed it seemed like you fell off the beat here and there. When you rap with faster speed maybe use a metronome until you perfect it.

But i like the topic that you were covering in the lyrics. Overall not that bad. Keep up the good work!

Not sure what you mean by too raw....I thought it sounded good....

The rap didn't mesh tho imo...the singing was good at the beginning tho
PapaGreg
Registered Member

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 2:31
GangusKahn wrote:Not sure what you mean by too raw....I thought it sounded good....

The rap didn't mesh tho imo...the singing was good at the beginning tho

His voice during the rap, I felt like it could've used a dub track just to make it sound a little more full.

And how he used the echo on certain words, it fit with the vibe of the beat. More of that kind of polish.

But hey that's just my two cents.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum