Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tech N9ne Reveals Feature On New ‘Strange Clouds’ Remix  Empty Tech N9ne Reveals Feature On New ‘Strange Clouds’ Remix

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 3:59
http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2012/02/tech-n9ne/strange-clouds-remix-feature-with-bob/

"
@TechN9ne Techhhhh!!!! I gotta know. Do you still smoke bud??"

"
@TechN9cianJohn In Amsterdam & Denmark ! I talk about it on the new strange clouds remix!"

Wonder how its gonna sound o.o
akustoms
Registered Member

Tech N9ne Reveals Feature On New ‘Strange Clouds’ Remix  Empty Re: Tech N9ne Reveals Feature On New ‘Strange Clouds’ Remix

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:01
techs gonna murder it as always
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tech N9ne Reveals Feature On New ‘Strange Clouds’ Remix  Empty Re: Tech N9ne Reveals Feature On New ‘Strange Clouds’ Remix

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:01
FUCK YES.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:02
Despite already receiving the remix treatment from Young Jeezy and T.I., B.o.B’s “Strange Clouds” appears to be on deck for a feature from the Kansas City King.

Answering a fan’s question about his smoking habits, Tech responded over Twitter and revealed that he touched on the subject for a new “Strange Clouds” remix. The original single was released in late 2011 and has since been a hot topic among Tech N9ne fans who felt he belonged on the remix. Following the big success of Tech N9ne’s “Am I A Psycho?” music video on MTV2, it appears that B.o.B and Tech N9ne aren’t quite done working together. Could there be a brand new remix on the way from the two emcees? Stay tuned for more!
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 17:03
Tech's gna demolish the fuck out of it

/obvious
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:36
sick shit!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum