Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin?

+14
SFVigilante
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Haywire
JohnnyRottenSeed
gvg
AwesomeMan0710
King
Fitzyy
liftthat
Higher Living
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
Evan Kettler
Stupified
18 posters
Go down
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin?

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:53
Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin? - Page 2 Pictur10

Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin? - Page 2 Royce10

Couldn't find an image for Joe Budden's twitter but this was their conversation.

@hopsin We don't know each other, but ppl keep telling me we should collab.. I have 2 assume ur really dope, lol

@JoeBudden Whattup man! You might have to take a listen to see for yourself, they might be lying haha. But if you are down then im down pal!

@hopsin good idea, lol.. I'm gonna go listen for myself, hit u back later if ur dope, jk

@JoeBudden haha fasho!

@ 4:17 Bizzy mentions Hopsin.

Couldn't find TI or Bob's facebook post of Ill Mind of Hopsin 4 but this is proof enough I guess.

Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin? - Page 2 Shout10

Pretty sure TI was locked up when it was posted on his FB but still good exposure.

Last edited by Hop_Fan13 on Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin?

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:01
Here's a video of Tech talking about Hopsin.

I know Brotha Lynch was saying good things about Hop as well but I can't find it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:08
good finds bro.

theres like 20 interviews with Tech talking about Hop.
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:good finds bro.

Ok, now u go find the other 19 LOL since I found most of the ones u where gonna go find. Maybe u can find the Brotha Lynch shout out. I can't find that to save my life!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 20:13
Hop_Fan13 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:good finds bro.

Ok, now u go find the other 19 LOL since I found most of the ones u where gonna go find. Maybe u can find the Brotha Lynch shout out. I can't find that to save my life!

lolololol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 22:01
lowrider864 wrote:Lynch loves him
Tech said he is a lyrical murderer
B.o.B. said he is dope
T.I. said he can freestyle
Royce said he is dope
Glasses Malone said his dope
Joe Budden said he is dope.
Bizzy Bone loves him
Liquid Assasin said he is dope
ICP said he is dope
Kid Vishis said he is dope
Jokerr said he is cool
Tyler the creator once said on his formspring that hop is better than him
Soulja Boy says he is dope
RA the Rugged man says he is dope
Machine Gun Kelly is cool with him
Jay Rock said he is dope
Stevie stone said he is dope
D12 knows him apperantly

Lol Hopsin is not very good at freestyling...I'd like to see where TI said that...I doubt he did
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 2:41
or he watched Ill mind 1 3 or 4 and thought he was freeing...
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 2:44
Higher Living wrote:or he watched Ill mind 1 3 or 4 and thought he was freeing...
This is dead on.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 5:55
King wrote:
Higher Living wrote:or he watched Ill mind 1 3 or 4 and thought he was freeing...
This is dead on.

he posted ill mind 4.

you guys were online before me LOL
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:19
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King wrote:
This is dead on.

Any real rapper would know those aren't freestyles...If TI Thought he was freestylin then I'm disappointed in him lol.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 15:52
That is true, I can tell that isn't a freestyle and I would not call myself a rapper...

That was the only reasonable explanation I could come up with
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 20:24
lowrider864 wrote:
Tyler the creator once said on his formspring that hop is better than him
video or link?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 20:59
Well some rappers have different views on whats a freestyle..
I believe a real freestyle comes off the top but other people see it as something you memorized then spit it to any beat.

I don't know whats a freestyle for T.I but why else would he say he can freestyle?

Maybe he just wanted to point out that he actually freestyles unlike other people?
I don't know.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 23:09
King wrote:Well some rappers have different views on whats a freestyle..
I believe a real freestyle comes off the top but other people see it as something you memorized then spit it to any beat.

I don't know whats a freestyle for T.I but why else would he say he can freestyle?

Maybe he just wanted to point out that he actually freestyles unlike other people?
I don't know.

No they dont, and I'm sick of these little kids that are 15-20 coming around and saying this shit lately. A FREESTYLE IS OFF THE TOP...If anyone tells you that you can fucking write a freestyle then you need to fucking dick slap that person right there. Fuck I've been hearing this so much lately from random kids online it makes me want to eat a baby.

Show some fucking proof of where TI said Hop can freestyle...I guarantee you that he didnt
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 4:51
GangusKahn wrote:

I don't know.

No they dont, and I'm sick of these little kids that are 15-20 coming around and saying this shit lately. A FREESTYLE IS OFF THE TOP...If anyone tells you that you can fucking write a freestyle then you need to fucking dick slap that person right there. Fuck I've been hearing this so much lately from random kids online it makes me want to eat a baby.

Show some fucking proof of where TI said Hop can freestyle...I guarantee you that he didnt

I think Hop once posted a picture off it.
And T.I. wrote it on his fb and twitter and linked the video.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 4:56
WHERE DOES HOP FREESTYLE? HOW WOULD TI SEE HIM AND SAY THAT LOL??????

Hopsin doesn't Freestyle, and when he does its all jokes....No rappers gonna say that shit....I guarantee no one can find proof of this
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 4:57
GangusKahn wrote:WHERE DOES HOP FREESTYLE? HOW WOULD TI SEE HIM AND SAY THAT LOL??????

Hopsin doesn't Freestyle, and when he does its all jokes....No rappers gonna say that shit....I guarantee no one can find proof of this

he posted ILL MIND 4.

go through all of T.I.s twitters and fb if you can be bothered.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 5:11
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:WHERE DOES HOP FREESTYLE? HOW WOULD TI SEE HIM AND SAY THAT LOL??????

he posted ILL MIND 4.

Im talking about where he said "Hopsin is a good freestyler"

Read back some
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 5:12
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

he posted ILL MIND 4.

Im talking about where he said "Hopsin is a good freestyler"

Read back some

ye he said that when he linked Ill Mind 4. well not exactly him, since he was in jail at the time.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 0:16
GangusKahn wrote:

I don't know.

No not write a freestyle... memorize the whole thing in your head then spit it to a beat. but to me that's not a freestyle either, some rappers actually believe free styling doesn't have to be off the top..Why is that? I don't know...

this was the link to the post https://www.facebook.com/TI/posts/244521142239342
Im pretty sure T.I himself did not post this though..
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 1:09
King wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I don't know.

No not write a freestyle... memorize the whole thing in your head then spit it to a beat. but to me that's not a freestyle either, some rappers actually believe free styling doesn't have to be off the top..Why is that? I don't know...

That link goes nowhere

I'm just making a point...A freestyle is off the top....but then again they have rap battles where people memorize lines and what not....but that's not freestyling...anyway I'm done here

/end

King
King
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 2:48
GangusKahn wrote:
King wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I don't know.

That link goes nowhere

I'm just making a point...A freestyle is off the top....but then again they have rap battles where people memorize lines and what not....but that's not freestyling...anyway I'm done here

/end

Post probably got deleted.

@Freestyling That's what I said.. twice.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 17:24
Battles like KOTD and GrindTime are not freestyling, although some people use their freestyle ability to flip / rebuttal bars during the battle... then again some people write out their rebuttals and hope the opponent goes after that subject.
King
King
Registered Member

Other rappers' thoughts on Hopsin? - Page 2 Empty Big Scoob thoughts on Hopsin.

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:34
TXX WILL and Big Scoobs thoughts on Hopsin below.

Last edited by King on Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 0:19; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:56
King wrote:Big Scoobs thoughts on Hopsin below.

thats TXX WILL at the start
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum