Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers

+7
STRANGEgenius
JohnnyRottenSeed
texasiopp
Evan Kettler
GangusKahn
Chokey
iScyko
11 posters
Go down
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers Empty Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:44
So are we going to see you collab with any of those rappers?
"As far as now, I don’t know and I probably wouldn’t collab with everybody on that cover. Probably one or two people, but as far as right now, nothing is set up."

Would those two people you mentioned be Machine Gun Kelly and maybe someone like French Montana?
"I definitely want to collab with Machine Gun Kelly. I don’t know about everybody else. Everybody else there was bullshit, but a lot of people were. Some of them were dope MC’s and some of them weren’t. But it’s not French Montana though. [laughs]"

Tongue
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers Empty Re: Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:47
Cant stand MGK after that Wild Boy shitty annoying fag track! God damn I hate it.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers Empty Re: Hopsin's thoughts on XXL freshman Rappers

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:48
Glad he's speaking out against bull shit rappers...Props to him...I read shit where they bashed him for making the cover too.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 18:31
He must not know much about macklemore if he didn't mention him. Guy is more positive than hop
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 23:18
GangusKahn wrote:Glad he's speaking out against bull shit rappers...Props to him...I read shit where they bashed him for making the cover too.

What were they saying??
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 23:19
Evan Kettler wrote:He must not know much about macklemore if he didn't mention him. Guy is more positive than hop

Macklemore is pretty dope
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 23:20
texasiopp wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Glad he's speaking out against bull shit rappers...Props to him...I read shit where they bashed him for making the cover too.

What were they saying??

I can't remember it was on a VladTV blog
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 23:23
MGK Thumbs Down Lame

making vague references to some of the rappers being good/bad Thumbs Down lame
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 1:54
fuck MGK.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 2:20
Hops and MGK my 2 favorites on the list (probably the only 2 I like) a collab should be awesome
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 4:53
He should collab with that Macklemore dude im not really a fan of him but hes pretty dope and I think it would be interesting and something different you know?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 4:58
Cham, thats a out of nowhere collabo.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 16:24
...i dont get how hopsin can say the other rappers on the cover were bullshit and not mgk...well, i do, cuz mgk probly likes hop since he did that concert with him. but like honestly hop? how many times he says rapping fast doesnt make you a good rapper, lyrics matter, and mgk just raps about nothing really quickly...
IVIS187
Registered Member

Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 16:44
Danny Brown is the best on there
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum