Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KidBishop
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKidBishop

2.0 boys remix Looking for Critique Empty 2.0 boys remix Looking for Critique

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:33
Thank you.

PapaGreg
Registered Member

2.0 boys remix Looking for Critique Empty Re: 2.0 boys remix Looking for Critique

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:39
Good shit. I'm feelin the flow and the lyrics are pretty solid too. Only thing I would suggest is to work on being a little bit more articulate when you speed the flow up. If the lyrics weren't in front of me I would've missed some of the punch lines.
KidBishop
Registered Member

2.0 boys remix Looking for Critique Empty Re: 2.0 boys remix Looking for Critique

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 7:49
PapaGreg wrote:Good shit. I'm feelin the flow and the lyrics are pretty solid too. Only thing I would suggest is to work on being a little bit more articulate when you speed the flow up. If the lyrics weren't in front of me I would've missed some of the punch lines.

Thanks dude appreciate it. I agree with needing to sound a bit more clear, i've been on it haha.

i'm noticing my lyrics are starting to evolve compared to when i started and its pretty cool so im gonna keep with it and see what can i do.
TreDope
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:03
I would say... when you pick up quicker, you should get quicker. or don't get quick or change it up at all. I would also say add more Multi-Syllables.. some wordplay.. you're punchlines are alright.. but you were rhyming one syllable rhymes which weakin them up a tad on this type of track. Good stuff though, got respect from me! If you have a minute or two, peep this for me, lookin for some dope honest feedback! If not, it's cool. Keep up the music!

KidBishop
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:42
TreDope wrote:I would say... when you pick up quicker, you should get quicker. or don't get quick or change it up at all. I would also say add more Multi-Syllables.. some wordplay.. you're punchlines are alright.. but you were rhyming one syllable rhymes which weakin them up a tad on this type of track. Good stuff though, got respect from me! If you have a minute or two, peep this for me, lookin for some dope honest feedback! If not, it's cool. Keep up the music!

Thanks man, i need that ish. i checked your link too, good stuff.

you were first up right? it was a nice change, i liked the flow.
i liked the song too, can't go wrong with lyrics about real shit you've been through.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 13:53
i like it but What can you do with the horrorcore shit that aint been done before the knife and cutin stuff's been way over played now days, apart from that i can't realy see what Style/Angle your trying its Horrorcorish with a twist of politicalness outta 10 id say 5 1/2 outta 10 im kinda half half but shit what do i know i aint never Rapped in my life
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum