Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hating other music genres - what's the point?

+10
Frankie
AwesomeMan0710
LiquidDookie87
ThatGuy
Matt Meyer
liftthat
Evan Kettler
GangusKahn
Higher Living
BabySmacker
14 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Hating other music genres - what's the point? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hating other music genres - what's the point?

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 15:34
GangusKahn wrote:In order for me to clarify, I must explain tho...

I dont want to troll, thats why I said I dont want to explain myself.

They are just my opinions, I dont judge anyone tho

I just wanted you to clarify what you meant, not explain why.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Hating other music genres - what's the point? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hating other music genres - what's the point?

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 16:18
This is a Good Topic

i wouldn't say i hate certin Genres and i never rubish any song i hear i just dislike em
Genres are hard to hate on i like classic shit like Ink Spot's
i like Country by Johnny Cash
there's no style of Pop that Stands out to me
Rock i like Metelica,

some Genres just don't stand out to people meaning they hate em but i could listen to pop music and still be like yeah i dont like any of these people
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 17:44
CANT HATE DIS SHIT GANGUS

GURU'S JAZZMATAZZ- Lifesaver

ZEDD-Dovregubben (technoish...electro house but just a sub-genre)

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 18:52
Orly?

Hating other music genres - what's the point? - Page 2 Steamypoop

I'M NOT FEELIN IT BRA - YOU MAD?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 18:53
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

How do you expect me to literally type out a message to you clarifying my statement without me being able to explain myself? I DONT UNDERSTAND??@?@?@??@
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:06
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

How do you expect me to literally type out a message to you clarifying my statement without me being able to explain myself? I DONT UNDERSTAND??@?@?@??@

For example...

"I don't like screamo gay rock shit"
That's a very vague statement, and I understand why you would hate it. I just wondered what that meant. Seemed like you're jumbling rock bands together with bands like Asking Alexandria (a fucking awful 'metal' band).

See what I mean now? lol
rollin4em
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:25
I don't like Techno. I just don't like listing to beats with no lyrics or stupid repetitive lyrics
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:35
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

For example...

That's a very vague statement, and I understand why you would hate it. I just wondered what that meant. Seemed like you're jumbling rock bands together with bands like Asking Alexandria (a fucking awful 'metal' band).

See what I mean now? lol

So your asking me to clarify what I said because you perceived it in a different way than me? It makes total sense to me, and because it doesn't to you I have to fucking clarify myself to you? Sorry if I'm getting this wrong here, but I'm still confused as to what you want from me lol.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:38
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

For example...

See what I mean now? lol

So your asking me to clarify what I said because you perceived it in a different way than me? It makes total sense to me, and because it doesn't to you I have to fucking clarify myself to you? Sorry if I'm getting this wrong here, but I'm still confused as to what you want from me lol.

Eh...fuck it. lol
Pointless at this point.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:40
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

For example...

See what I mean now? lol

Eh...fuck it. lol
Pointless at this point.

Sorry man, I just dont know what order you'd prefer my words to be in. If you could be more specific I could try.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:41
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

For example...

See what I mean now? lol

Eh...fuck it. lol
Pointless at this point.

Sorry man, I just dont know what order you'd prefer my words to be in. If you could be more specific I could try.

I just had no clue what you meant by screamo gay rock shit, lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:47
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:

For example...

See what I mean now? lol

Eh...fuck it. lol
Pointless at this point.

I just had no clue what you meant by screamo gay rock shit, lol.

I will explain to you what I meant. Clarifying wouldn't help because it is what it is.

Go back to the first page and read your bottom post "Screamo isn't a genre"
Therefore I can't call its by something that you would call a genre anyway. So since "Screamo" is not actually a genre I've decided to modify it to "screamo gay rock shit". Now, the Gay-Rock-Shit are added to the "Screamo" because it is not technically a word/genre. Therefore the additional words there are just my opinions about the music mashed up to make a joke out of it all while creating a new word for this fake word/genre.

Hope that helps
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:48
Aight, man. I got you now. Sorry for this whole mix-up, lol
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:49
I hate pop anything. Pop rock, pop rap, pop...pop. Other than that though, I can usually find at least a few artists from any genre that I enjoy.

Screamo is a genre by the way. A crappy one, but it still is.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:49
I didn't want to get all technical on ya lol, thats no forum-fun CMON MAYON
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 19:50
GangusKahn wrote:I didn't want to get all technical on ya lol, thats no forum-fun CMON MAYON

Completely understandable, lol
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 4:23
wut the fuck did I just read?

strong thread is strong.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 15:54
I HATE COUNTRY. I don't feel I need to justify that because country is obviously a horrible genre devoid of any talent.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum