Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Anyone wanna hear my first song ever? Empty Anyone wanna hear my first song ever?

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 1:40
This is from circa Summer 2008, and my rap name used to be Magnum.

I go first, and the second verse is my cousin, KG. I know, I used to suck, bad. Lmfao.

http://hulkshare.com/26grmsdhxoqv
Anonymous

Anyone wanna hear my first song ever? Empty Re: Anyone wanna hear my first song ever?

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 2:36
Magnum? LMFAO! I guess you gotta start somewhere.
Anonymous

Anyone wanna hear my first song ever? Empty Re: Anyone wanna hear my first song ever?

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 2:39
ClapYo! wrote:Magnum? LMFAO! I guess you gotta start somewhere.

WORD, lol.
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 2:42
Yeah, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. I had been watching Magnum P.I. one day after about 2 blunts and decided that would be my rap name. Lmfao
Anonymous

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 2:44
LMFAO! magnum p.i.....

funny stuff. do you have much more of your earlier work?
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 3:02
Here's another one, done over Nas's "Surviving The Times" , with my cousin on the hook: http://hulkshare.com/n5mewomnfim0
Anonymous

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 3:05
that one was aight, tbh. better than the first you posted. Thumbs Up
Anonymous

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 3:07
Dat MC wrote:that one was aight, tbh. better than the first you posted. Thumbs Up

Agreed! Thumbs Up
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 3:29
I have so many songs from back in the day, lmao. I just stumbled across them in my iTunes. But soon after these songs were made, I changed my name to Ralph Lauren, which is even worse than Magnum, smh.

Here's a Freestyle to "Feelin It": http://hulkshare.com/s17hq716hp5m
Anonymous

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 3:39
LMFAOO! Checking that freestyle now.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 18:11
A little constructive criticism...Speed it up a little (Not too much) and go rap louder. It sounds kinda lazy/slow. But thats good for a first ever rapped verse man.
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 18:17
Uhhh, ok lol :O
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 18:20
Sry didn't mean for that to sound like I was telling you how to rap lol...It was just my opinion on what I would do....my bad lol....keep at it man!
Anonymous

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 18:20
Word Gangus. This is great work for your first time imo.
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Sun 16 Oct 2011 - 18:21
That's not how I rap anymore O_O That freestyle over Feelin It is old as dirt.
PapaGreg
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:10
Yeah I would agree with Gangus, it's lacking emotion which makes it come off as a bit lazy. But obviously everybody has to find their groove so it's pretty good for your first track. I liked the freestyle to feelin' it. If you have a couple minutes check out my posts on the main page and lemme know what you think. Keep up the good work!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum