Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

+11
BabySmacker
knockmathers
41OMaXiMuS
BitchNigga
Chokey
semaj116
King
Swerve
fxtdiilz
yo
Hunter
15 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 20:58
The beat sounds like something straight out of "The Chronic." Very smooth and dope at the same time.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 21:35
A 3rd verse, from Hopsin, would have sealed the deal for this one. As it stands, this is an incomplete song and it ends too abruptly, IMO.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 23:17
Remix would be awesome, Hopsin is featured on another track though.. might be the first ever straight up dizzy and Hopsin collab.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 23:56
I'm hyped for Dizzy's album
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 20:54
This song is dope as fuck. Dizzy and SwizZz went in. However I do wish this song was longer. Oh well.

And the first time I heard this song, the first thing that came into my mind was Naruto. Big Grin I am a huge Naruto fan, and I realized the melody sounds the same as a Naruto OST in like the first second. 

Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 16:45
Coolguy 127 wrote:This song is dope as fuck. Dizzy and SwizZz went in. However I do wish this song was longer. Oh well.

And the first time I heard this song, the first thing that came into my mind was Naruto. Big Grin I am a huge Naruto fan, and I realized the melody sounds the same as a Naruto OST in like the first second. 

Yep you found where they sampled it from.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum