Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

+11
BabySmacker
knockmathers
41OMaXiMuS
BitchNigga
Chokey
semaj116
King
Swerve
fxtdiilz
yo
Hunter
15 posters
Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Empty Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:00
yo
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:04
so dope!!!!!
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video)

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:05
swizZz's verse is beast
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:06
Wow i liked this song was really good.

And oh man i've missed SwizZz so glad he's back on his grind.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:11
I like this, Dizzy is one funny guy though lol.
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:22
so. fucking. dope. Holy shit though like legit I wish it was longer.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:24
One of if not the best choruses from dizzy, shit bangs tbh.
This should of had another verse but whatever.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:25
Dizzy + SwizZz is the best collab within FV
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:28
Skinny_Kid wrote:Dizzy + SwizZz is the best collab within FV
 Honestly I'm inclined toa gree
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 7:41
King wrote:One of if not the best choruses from dizzy, shit bangs tbh.
Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) WKGwYQDAS4qcGndHTFdV+Screenshot2013-08-12at2.40.24AM
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 11:43
SwizZz killed it
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 12:10
Found this comment on Reddit and I'd honestly have to agree - ""Before to me it was "Hopsin & Funk Volume", but now it is "Funk Volume & Hopsin"". Lets hope Hop can catch up but gaddamn Dizzy and the rest are running shit atm.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 13:08
Really like this track tbh. Gonna bump this in tha whip today.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 16:50
Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) RFkPC5V
SwizZz album is needed.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 17:33
semaj116 wrote:Found this comment on Reddit and I'd honestly have to agree - ""Before to me it was "Hopsin & Funk Volume", but now it is "Funk Volume & Hopsin"". Lets hope Hop can catch up but gaddamn Dizzy and the rest are running shit atm.
It does not matter, either way Hopsin is the boss and will be considered "leader" man.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 17:45
King wrote:
semaj116 wrote:Found this comment on Reddit and I'd honestly have to agree - ""Before to me it was "Hopsin & Funk Volume", but now it is "Funk Volume & Hopsin"". Lets hope Hop can catch up but gaddamn Dizzy and the rest are running shit atm.
It does not matter, either way Hopsin is the boss and will be considered "leader" man.
Right. But, to your average listener that doesn't breathe Hopsin (meaning somebody that doesn't know Hopsin once tried to ejaculate with the power of his mind), it would certainly appear that Hopsin has taken a backseat to the other members. From an outside perspective, that is how it looks.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 17:51
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:
Right. But, to your average listener that doesn't breathe Hopsin (meaning somebody that doesn't know Hopsin once tried to ejaculate with the power of his mind), it would certainly appear that Hopsin has taken a backseat to the other members. From an outside perspective, that is how it looks.
True.

That's going to change when KM drops and i'm guessing he would follow up with the Travis Barker EP.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 18:01
King wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:
True.

That's going to change when KM drops and i'm guessing he would follow up with the Travis Barker EP.
Oh yeah, if KM is good / great, for sure. And I really hope it is. I'm ready for Hopsin to blow my mind again.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 18:07
 NOT?! 

Dizzy made this track gold, his best chorus with let the song repeat PERIOD
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 18:12
Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1
knockmathers wrote:
 NOT?! 

Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 18:30
King=GOAT

And this song=GOAT. Got like 20 plays already. Dizzy's voice/flow+dat hook>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 19:21
King wrote:Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1
knockmathers wrote:
 NOT?! 

lmao @ that pic.

I really have no idea why he replied to you with that response... makes no sense.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 19:26
dope, best track from fv in a while Roll Eyes
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 19:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1Dizzy Wright - The Flavor ft. SwizZz (Music Video) Fc,140x140,white.u1
knockmathers wrote:
 NOT?! 

lmao @ that pic.

I really have no idea why he replied to you with that response... makes no sense.
 LOL, I'm sorry guys, misread :L
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 19:59
Who's ready for the FV remix? The video will look something like this...

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum