Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

+55
FVForLife
Trimss
iScyko
High_Contacts
Royalty
taav69
brownguy12
CreativePT
The Real Blaze 27
jfatballz
jkardenaali
Icey
Bladerunner
iamraw24
JakedaDude
BraidzMC
Grafik
texasiopp
TrusonTheUnicorn
adeem
Frankie
Passionate MC
Nidac_7
Katz Inf Gang
Jeet
LilWayneIsTheGoat
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
ClickClack7898
Inhansed
semaj116
dcan
iSigh
BabySmacker
HopSon
Buddie
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
AlwaysRaw
Nay Nay
knockmathers
Chokey
Swerve
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
fxtdiilz
Jakec15
Hopsessed
King
BitchNigga
tyler3996
Spanky
Coolguy 127
Fiasco
59 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 13 Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 22:22
Bladerunner wrote:
41OMaXiMus wrote:Hater? Nikka I have FV shirts, FV hats, and FV albums.

I'm just not afraid to point out some dumb shit. Even Eminem has said some retarded ass lines in his day. I just don't ride any dicks, sir.

You don't have bandanas though...which makes You a full- fledged hater.

Who's riding dicks? Point the finger pls.
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 13 9dxIzSQCR6W6PMAJ3IVr+271
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 13 Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 22:36
That's not fair BabySmacker. I assume You have just inserted an image and I can't see it. It's like laughing at blind people but one day I will see them all.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 22:57
BabySmacker wrote:Anyone else noticed he mentions Tomica on Rip Your Heart Out?

Not that I really care, but huehuehue...thought he was done mentioning that slut?
My brain automatically reads everything you post in Jerry Seinfield's voice.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:14
Bladerunner wrote:
41OMaXiMus wrote:Hater? Nikka I have FV shirts, FV hats, and FV albums.

I'm just not afraid to point out some dumb shit. Even Eminem has said some retarded ass lines in his day. I just don't ride any dicks, sir.

You don't have bandanas though...which makes You a full- fledged hater.

Who's riding dicks? Point the finger pls.

41OMaXiMus wrote:As I slithered in the fecal matter, the fecal matter and I merged into one sentient being. Therefore I declare that I shall only be referred to as "the shit" henceforth from this moment.
No shit!
I have a FV beanie. Don't need no fuckin' Bandana to hide behind. I walk these streets with my gat in hand. I stay ready to snap on any single faggot at a moments notice. You don't want to test me son, I might have gotten F's in school but I get A's in killing fagotz, trust that m8. you don't want any beef with me cuz I'll bring the poultry and we can make a fuckin stew. ye fkn cunt ya.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:17
Hunter wrote:"You think you tight then watch my ass stretch"
Tyler Jay-Z sounds gay af.
lmfao. Hopsin can really stretch that azzhole bro, you didn't know?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:26
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:I would assume sperm in a gay guys rectum.

Tyler now thats just nasty.
But that only makes sense if said sperm was then implanted into a womans vagina... which still wouldn't work because sperm cells die as soon as they make any contact with the air.

HOPSIN DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RECTUM AND A SCROTUM.
He was in Special Ed, I'll let it slide.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:28
I lol'd.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:31
AlwaysRaw wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:I would assume sperm in a gay guys rectum.

Tyler now thats just nasty.
But that only makes sense if said sperm was then implanted into a womans vagina... which still wouldn't work because sperm cells die as soon as they make any contact with the air.

He was in Special Ed, I'll let it slide.
Fair enough actually.... I accept this answer.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:31
41OMaXiMus wrote:I have a FV beanie. Don't need no fuckin' Bandana to hide behind. I walk these streets with my gat in hand. I stay ready to snap on any single faggot at a moments notice. You don't want to test me son, I might have gotten F's in school but I get A's in killing fagotz, trust that m8. you don't want any beef with me cuz I'll bring the poultry and we can make a fuckin stew. ye fkn cunt ya.
Yeah I do agree to a extinct  

;)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 23:35
Bladerunner wrote:
41OMaXiMus wrote:I have a FV beanie. Don't need no fuckin' Bandana to hide behind. I walk these streets with my gat in hand. I stay ready to snap on any single faggot at a moments notice. You don't want to test me son, I might have gotten F's in school but I get A's in killing fagotz, trust that m8. you don't want any beef with me cuz I'll bring the poultry and we can make a fuckin stew. ye fkn cunt ya.
Yeah I do agree to a extinct  

;)
lololol dat extinction son
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 0:23
17th on iTunes under Hip Hop. Not bad!
I think A LOT of new fans will find Hopsin from this, I can imagine them listening to this then after a while discovering Raw.... they will be blown away. lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 1:52
This album should be leaking any minute now. The anticipation is growing.
HopSon
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 2:41
I am fiending for a leak .  I predict Thursday
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 3:02
I just want that vid to drop first!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 3:02
FACK. I hope if it leaks it doesn't fuck Hopsin over or sales and stuff.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 3:21
If it leaks it should be when most people who are going to get the album have it already. like FV posting dizzy's project on youtube the day it was released because it was going to be uploaded by someone else anyways. Premature leaks are what really hurt sales.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 3:31
King wrote:If it leaks it should be when most people who are going to get the album have it already. like FV posting dizzy's project on youtube the day it was released because it was going to be uploaded by someone else anyways. Premature leaks are what really hurt sales.
Other 10
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 4:03
AlwaysRaw wrote:FACK. I hope if it leaks it doesn't fuck Hopsin over or sales and stuff.
I think they already screwed themselves sales wise by only having limited copies available in stores the first week.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 4:48
Coolguy 127 wrote:
King wrote:If it leaks it should be when most people who are going to get the album have it already. like FV posting dizzy's project on youtube the day it was released because it was going to be uploaded by someone else anyways. Premature leaks are what really hurt sales.
Other 10
Lmao you are sick.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 7:51
If the album is good, people will buy it anyway

Now we all know that the first week sales won't be very high because nobody knows what to expect from Hopsin..
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 9:17
Tbh I wont feel bad about downloading a leak (If it does leak) because i'm buying a hardcopy.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 9:47
knockmathers wrote:If the album is good, people will buy it anyway

Now we all know that the first week sales won't be very high because nobody knows what to expect from Hopsin..
But if it leaks too early people might get discouraged to buy and just listen without buying, assuming these people might of had a better chance of buying it if it was not leaked a while before official release. If it's nearly on the same day of release it won't make much of a difference but 3-6 days will definitely hurt sales a bit.

I think despite of some things that might of happened the sales will start off pretty good for Hopsin..
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 9:49
AlwaysRaw wrote:17th on iTunes under Hip Hop. Not bad!
I think A LOT of new fans will find Hopsin from this, I can imagine them listening to this then after a while discovering Raw.... they will be blown away. lol

So it seems like nothing can beat RAW so far. I listened to the snippets of KM and I already know some songs will kick ass hard, some won't, it certainly is going to be a solid album but I have a feeling that RAW will remain the summit of Hopsin's capabilities, at least for quite a long time.

AlwaysRaw wrote:FACK. I hope if it leaks it doesn't fuck Hopsin over or sales and stuff.
Of course it will, wouldn't You be pissed off?
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 10:00
1. GATML is weak but cool to listen to.
2. Raw will always be Hopsins most overrated album.
3. Knockmadness is not out yet to judge off of snippets.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 10:30
KING wrote:1. GATML is weak but cool to listen to.
2. Raw will always be Hopsins most overrated album.
3. Knockmadness is not out yet to judge off of snippets.

1. I don't like GATM too much, I'll give it another try though some time in future.
2. Overrated? I thought it is way too underrated?
3. True, although if somebody knows Hop's stuff he'll be able to predict a little bit judging out of snippets only.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum