Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

+55
FVForLife
Trimss
iScyko
High_Contacts
Royalty
taav69
brownguy12
CreativePT
The Real Blaze 27
jfatballz
jkardenaali
Icey
Bladerunner
iamraw24
JakedaDude
BraidzMC
Grafik
texasiopp
TrusonTheUnicorn
adeem
Frankie
Passionate MC
Nidac_7
Katz Inf Gang
Jeet
LilWayneIsTheGoat
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
ClickClack7898
Inhansed
semaj116
dcan
iSigh
BabySmacker
HopSon
Buddie
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
AlwaysRaw
Nay Nay
knockmathers
Chokey
Swerve
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
fxtdiilz
Jakec15
Hopsessed
King
BitchNigga
tyler3996
Spanky
Coolguy 127
Fiasco
59 posters
Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] Empty Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 16:52
Official Album Cover:

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] DcSwBiO

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] NXVikW3

Explanation of "Knock Madness": Described by Hopsin in 2011 as an album that is "knockin" with beats, but "madness" with lyrics. States the album will have more of the "real him" expressed on it, as heard through past songs like "Nocturnal Rainbows" and "I'm Not Introducing You". Despite the new side of him expressed, he claims their will still be raw songs like "Hot 16's" or "Sag My Pants" included on the album. In late 2012, Hopsin described the album as his attempt to "Knock the Madness" out of the world, and wants those who listen to the album to feel inspired. He claims he is done speaking on the Ruthless Records situation through his music. Hopsin later stated that the album came out alot darker than he expected and Knock Madness has a dark vibe to it.

Label:
Funk Volume

Tracklist:
1. Fiends Are Knocking
2. Hop Is Back 
3. Who's There (ft. Jarren Benton & Dizzy Wright) 
4. Tears To Snow 
5. Rip Your Heart Out (Ft. Tech N9ne)
6. Nollie Tre Flip 
7. Give Me That Money 
8. I Need Help 
9. Hip Hop Sinister 
10. Good Guys Get Left Behind 
11. Bad Manners Freestyle
12. Old Friend 
13. Still Got Love For You 
14. Jungle Bash (ft. Swizzz) 
15. Lunch Time Cypher (ft. Passionate MC & GMO Skee)
16. Dream Forever
17. What's My Purpose 
18. Caught in the Rain

First Single: Old Friend

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] Hopsin-Ill-Mind-Six-Old-Friend-iTunes

Second Single: Hop Is Back

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] Hopsin-hopisback

Third Single: Rip Your Heart Out

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] 415x415xHopsin-Eat-Your-Heart-Out.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dXFYAzSOeI

Available now at:
Myfunkvolume.com
iTunes
Select Stores

Last edited by Fiasco on Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 6:53; edited 19 times in total
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 16:57
Where'd you find Rap's Over?
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 17:39
Coolguy 127 wrote:Where'd you find Rap's Over?
Skype call, he said it'd be his most lyrical song ever.
tyler3996
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 17:47
Spanky wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Where'd you find Rap's Over?
Skype call, he said it'd be his most lyrical song ever.
Yea he said it shows how good he is at rhyming multiple syllables
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 18:04
Can't wait to hear kiss my black ass. He"ll probably talk about all the people who call him a hypocrite and corny
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 18:31
Expecting tears to snow to be similar to nocturnal rainbows and pillowman.

Expecting rip your heart out to feature tech n9ne even though it's most likely 2 fv members.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 18:35
I hope he has another Pillowman track.
Hopsessed
Hopsessed
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 20:05
You forgot Nollie tre flip.
Jakec15
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 22:08
Hop might aswell throw Hop Madness on there as a bonus track or something
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 22:14
Jakec15 wrote:Hop might aswell throw Hop Madness on there as a bonus track or something
No, that is not going to work out.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Thu 27 Jun 2013 - 22:25
I've been waiting for this thread lol, this gets me more amped for knock madness. where was Kiss My Black Ass and You Don't Remember mentioned? first I've heard of them lol
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 0:53
you should add the sources for where you found this information cause some of these i have never heard of
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 4:20
Thread title changed, and thread stickied. Please update!
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 5:41
http://instagram.com/p/a2RMV-n9Sp/ - Tears To Snow
http://instagram.com/p/aw4ZElH9dk/  - Hop Is Back
http://instagram.com/p/azHNc3H9aG/ -  Rip Your Heart Out
http://instagram.com/p/a4uz34n9RN/  - Moving To Australia (Most likely being a troll) 
http://instagram.com/p/YdZYRcjCI4/   - Nollie Tre Flip 

Sources btw.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 11:47
Come on fiasco update this, don't go missing until another version of pillowman is posted.
Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 12:05
fxtdiilz wrote:I've been waiting for this thread lol, this gets me more amped for knock madness. where was Kiss My Black Ass and You Don't Remember mentioned? first I've heard of them lol
Fiasco had a whole list of the Knock Madness album song titles 1-2 years ago. I remember Kiss My Black Ass was on that.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 12:50
Did not know about "Nollie Tre Flip".. 

Expecting a catchy song with a catchy beat..

It's not like you can make a deep song about skateboarding..

Or he will be dissing Lupe and Wayne x)
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 14:33
Kiss My Black Ass, I Don't Believe You, and  You Don't Remember were songs he personally told me where on it over a video chat session. He also included Hop Madness and Be My Friend on that list, so take it with a grain of salt. That was also back in 2011.

However, I have an instinctive feeling "You Don't Remember" could be the deep masterpiece song he is always talking about. When asked what his favorite song is he always says "you guys haven't heard it yet but it will be on knock madness".

Those are just possible songs, so take it with a grain of salt again. Buddie may know more about this actually.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 15:58
Death is a possible song or actual song.
Source - http://prntscr.com/1cfdyv It's named in top left corner.
Hopsessed
Hopsessed
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:02
knockmathers wrote:Did not know about "Nollie Tre Flip".. 

Expecting a catchy song with a catchy beat..

It's not like you can make a deep song about skateboarding..

Or he will be dissing Lupe and Wayne x)

i first heard of it here http://www.mannyslaysall.com/manny-santiago/photo-update-42413/

hops assistant also posted on her instagram that the best song on on knock madness is going to be N-----------P
http://instagram.com/p/Z4z__gonH9/
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 22:55
Fiasco wrote:Kiss My Black Ass, I Don't Believe You, and  You Don't Remember were songs he personally told me where on it over a video chat session. He also included Hop Madness and Be My Friend on that list, so take it with a grain of salt. That was also back in 2011.

However, I have an instinctive feeling "You Don't Remember" could be the deep masterpiece song he is always talking about. When asked what his favorite song is he always says "you guys haven't heard it yet but it will be on knock madness".

Those are just possible songs, so take it with a grain of salt again. Buddie may know more about this actually.

You sure he included Be My Friend on that list? Cause that was recorded during the RAW sessions and I see no reason why he would save that for Knock Madness; I'm pretty sure it was never intended for Knock Madness and was just a track that got cut from RAW.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 23:04
Nay Nay wrote:You sure he included Be My Friend on that list? Cause that was recorded during the RAW sessions and I see no reason why he would save that for Knock Madness; I'm pretty sure it was never intended for Knock Madness and was just a track that got cut from RAW.

Maybe it's for the bonus tracks.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 23:35
I know this sounds pointless but I think the parental advisory logo should be a matching orange or something, I just like when albums have custom ones haha
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 6:04
Nay Nay wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Kiss My Black Ass, I Don't Believe You, and  You Don't Remember were songs he personally told me where on it over a video chat session. He also included Hop Madness and Be My Friend on that list, so take it with a grain of salt. That was also back in 2011.

You sure he included Be My Friend on that list? Cause that was recorded during the RAW sessions and I see no reason why he would save that for Knock Madness; I'm pretty sure it was never intended for Knock Madness and was just a track that got cut from RAW.
I'm positive he included it
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 18:06
Fiasco wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

I'm positive he included it

If the album is at the same level as Be My Friend and a couple songs slightly better, then houston we have a problem.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum