Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

+22
BabySmacker
Roddy213
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
SdoubleT
fxtdiilz
Perfect Stranger
dcan
Essence
Jeet
semaj116
AlwaysRaw
Swerve
King
Spanky
JohnnyRottenSeed
Coolguy 127
Katz Inf Gang
iSigh
Buddie
Hunter
26 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! - Page 2 Empty Re: G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:48
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Do you know what Dame and Hopsin want FV to become? I'd like to know their different beliefs.
Hop likes gritty hip hop. Dame likes R&B and club rap type shit. I don't really know the full details of what they want the label to become though.

I was guessing that. Thanks for the answer though!
King
King
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! - Page 2 Empty Re: G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:58
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Do you know what Dame and Hopsin want FV to become? I'd like to know their different beliefs.
Hop likes gritty hip hop. Dame likes R&B and club rap type shit. I don't really know the full details of what they want the label to become though.

That explains Jarren Benton lol gritty/club hybrid.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:01
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:13
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
You need to get G-Mo cool with Hop. I want a new G-Mo and Hop track and it'd be DOPE for Knock Madness...

But I see why G Mo Skee was mad/depressed. He was excited and put a lot of work into his entry then didn't even get in the top 3 after getting the most votes.. I'd be pissed too.
semaj116
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:16
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Lol, you really like plugging that video. Sorry dude, honest feedback here but this really falls flat. No one had anything out of the ordinary to say and it was supremely average. Hopsin also delivered one of the weakest verses I've ever heard him spit. Sorry, just being honest.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:You need to get G-Mo cool with Hop. I want a new G-Mo and Hop track and it'd be DOPE for Knock Madness...

But I see why G Mo Skee was mad/depressed. He was excited and put a lot of work into his entry then didn't even get in the top 3 after getting the most votes.. I'd be pissed too.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:28
i've released over 100 songs that no one gives a fuck about...i don't care about people liking the music i put together lol. I know there are thousands of people that love BBQ #5 so it's all jesus.

Hop & G-Mo already have another song together that hasn't been released. We'll see what the future holds though.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:31
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hop & G-Mo already have another song together that hasn't been released. We'll see what the future holds though.

LEAK IT! Angry Do it for your forum bros. Big Grin
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:35
Honestly, when FV signs another rapper, they should sign G-Mo, he is fucking hella dope, and plus i'm pretty sure G-Mo is broke, just saying he doesnt have a big fanbase and shit, he needs more and get recognized
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:45
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hop & G-Mo already have another song together that hasn't been released. We'll see what the future holds though.

LEAK IT! Angry Do it for your forum bros. Big Grin
i'm not leaking a song from my own album lol

EDIT:
and that's right, im gonna ruin ANOTHER Hopsin song with a Katz verse Dizzy

Last edited by Katz Inf Gang on Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:49; edited 1 time in total
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:47
semaj116 wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Lol, you really like plugging that video. Sorry dude, honest feedback here but this really falls flat. No one had anything out of the ordinary to say and it was supremely average. Hopsin also delivered one of the weakest verses I've ever heard him spit. Sorry, just being honest.
I agree.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 3:48
GMo took it too hard, If I was him I would feel the same though, he has every right to speak out and express himself but this situation is all literally a misunderstanding.
They should make up by making a song dissing each other on it haha, that'd be perfect.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 4:09
Katz Inf Gang wrote:G-Mo did it to vent, not for publicity.

Too much shit to type, but everything he said is based from truth and twisted/misunderstood to look bad.
That explains..G-Mo made me think Hopsin was a huge asshole.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 4:35
I mean obviously if you feel insulted by someone you would want to insult them back, gotta understand Gmo even though it seemed he went too far.

Youtube comments are sickening with people insulting Hopsin and Gmo smh.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:10
Spanky wrote:Honestly, when FV signs another rapper, they should sign G-Mo, he is fucking hella dope, and plus i'm pretty sure G-Mo is broke, just saying he doesnt have a big fanbase and shit, he needs more and get recognized
Yea. this 100%. But you're forgetting FV is half bitch made
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:16
I wish hop and dame would go their own ways but I'm sure too much money is being made for that to happen now.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:27
They should split the label in two.
Hopsin handles the gritty, hardcore, personal artists and Dame handles the side that generates R&B club music shit that will no doubt appeal to todays generation of music consumers.

#PurrFectWurldSwagga
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 6:16
Not sure if i already mentioned it but it sounds like Hopsin is leaning towards removing himself from the contest next year.

He doesn't feel like the contest properly depicts his opinion of what "dope" is.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 6:33
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Like i said, just about everything he is saying is true to SOME extent.

Hop told Me that he wanted G-Mo to win. Hop literally voted for g-mo to win. The issue is no one else did. There are 6 people with equal votes so Hop's vote doesn't matter much.

The thing about agreeing with the Jokerr is weak. I told him years ago that Hop and Dame don't agree about what "good music" is and they have different views on what FV should become. That shit is pretty clear to the public though. Dame says it all the time.

And everyone knows SwizZz doesn't record much and got a large percentage of his fans just by rapping with Hop. That's not a secret. Hop doesn't HATE SwizZz or Dame, he just doesn't agree with everything they say/do....which is normal

Im guessing hop told you bout G-Mo but you werent meant to tell G-Mo?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 7:29
fxtdiilz wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Like i said, just about everything he is saying is true to SOME extent.

Hop told Me that he wanted G-Mo to win. Hop literally voted for g-mo to win. The issue is no one else did. There are 6 people with equal votes so Hop's vote doesn't matter much.

The thing about agreeing with the Jokerr is weak. I told him years ago that Hop and Dame don't agree about what "good music" is and they have different views on what FV should become. That shit is pretty clear to the public though. Dame says it all the time.

And everyone knows SwizZz doesn't record much and got a large percentage of his fans just by rapping with Hop. That's not a secret. Hop doesn't HATE SwizZz or Dame, he just doesn't agree with everything they say/do....which is normal

Im guessing hop told you bout G-Mo but you werent meant to tell G-Mo?
He said it was fine to tell G-Mo but not to tell anyone online. then sent the joke text about it being illuminati information and that if we tell anyone then the inf gang dies and shizzy sixx wins.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 7:43
Anyone ever noticed that Hopsin speaking his mind is the cause of every problem, just keep it to yourself Hopsin even if you're trying to be nice it's not always wise lol. Can't tell no one anything, not even bubbles. Well you can tell bubbles but be cautious.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 8:02
If everyone always kept their mouths shut then there would never be issues like that...but what fun would that be?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 8:56
in case anyone gives a fuck....

G-Mo said on FB
"Not gonna diss funk volume, I just wanted to speak ma piece. I'll never speak about it again. Charge it to the game."

and i said on FB (not as a direct response)
"I'm just going to say this....

I did NOT say anything that makes all that BS The Jokerr said true. I mentioned simple things (like Dame and Hop not agreeing on everything that FV does) and that Hopsin knows SwizZz built his buzz off of the hard work Hop put in. ANYONE that follows them on facebook can see that shit. I never claimed that Hop secretly hates the people around him and just does whatever they say. That is NOT the truth (as far as i know).

Miscommunications happen everyday and every single person on this planet has the ability to hear/see things differently than the person next to them. G-Mo has been a brother to me for damn year 6 years and Hop & Dame have helped me AND the Inf Gang build our infrastructure for the last 3. This whole situation should be over now, i just wanted to speak my peace."
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 9:20
i thought Eiqu was better then the other top 2. and g-mo to be honest g-mo's wasnt even that good
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 10:27
gmosk55 2 hours ago
This is the last i'll say. MK text me today & said, "what if i told you you were tested? What if that call, the promise, the change of heart. What if it was all set up to see how you deal?...there was a plan for you." TO ALL MA REAL NIGGAS IN THE HOUSE, what does that sound like??? Fucking cheating.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum