Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

+22
BabySmacker
Roddy213
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
SdoubleT
fxtdiilz
Perfect Stranger
dcan
Essence
Jeet
semaj116
AlwaysRaw
Swerve
King
Spanky
JohnnyRottenSeed
Coolguy 127
Katz Inf Gang
iSigh
Buddie
Hunter
26 posters
Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! Empty G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 22:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FReO-mKzGm4

I don't care i still think g-mo is dope af
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! Empty Re: G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 22:59
Every point he made is valid and truthful. I agree with this 100%
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! Empty Re: G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Mon 1 Apr 2013 - 23:02
Buddie wrote:Every point he made is valid and truthful. I agree with this 100%

Yeah I hate to admit it but so do I. Hopsin acts like a bitch sometimes. Then again maybe Dame chose the finalist
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 0:42
Clearly Hopsin has a problem with putting his foot in his mouth
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 0:56
April Fools tbh.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:19
So many inaccuracies.

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:26
Katz Inf Gang wrote:So many inaccuracies.

Like what?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:27
ya feel me? Hopsin 3

The Jokerr paid him to make the vid. Hopsin 5
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:32
can anyone confirm anything?

I could see this going either way.. he was pretty specific about the jokerr and earlier FV stuff, but it is pretty suspicious. he released it after they picked the winner and this dude would do something like this for publicity, he has nothing to lose really
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:38
G-Mo did it to vent, not for publicity.

Too much shit to type, but everything he said is based from truth and twisted/misunderstood to look bad.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:42
Katz Inf Gang wrote:G-Mo did it to vent, not for publicity.

Too much shit to type, but everything he said is based from truth and twisted/misunderstood to look bad.

this doesn't help
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:45
Pick something he said, i'll see what i can tell you
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:45
I hope their beef gets settled soon, cuz I really want to hear another Hop and G Mo collab.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:47
Inf Gang & FV BBQ Session 2013
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:48
Funk Volume needs to get their shit straight if this is even true.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:49
Yo Nick I want to know if you agree on anything G Mo is saying.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:11
Like i said, just about everything he is saying is true to SOME extent.

Hop told Me that he wanted G-Mo to win. Hop literally voted for g-mo to win. The issue is no one else did. There are 6 people with equal votes so Hop's vote doesn't matter much.

The thing about agreeing with the Jokerr is weak. I told him years ago that Hop and Dame don't agree about what "good music" is and they have different views on what FV should become. That shit is pretty clear to the public though. Dame says it all the time.

And everyone knows SwizZz doesn't record much and got a large percentage of his fans just by rapping with Hop. That's not a secret. Hop doesn't HATE SwizZz or Dame, he just doesn't agree with everything they say/do....which is normal
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:16
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Like i said, just about everything he is saying is true to SOME extent.

Hop told Me that he wanted G-Mo to win. Hop literally voted for g-mo to win. The issue is no one else did. There are 6 people with equal votes so Hop's vote doesn't matter much.

The thing about agreeing with the Jokerr is weak. I told him years ago that Hop and Dame don't agree about what "good music" is and they have different views on what FV should become. That shit is pretty clear to the public though. Dame says it all the time.

And everyone knows SwizZz doesn't record much and got a large percentage of his fans just by rapping with Hop. That's not a secret. Hop doesn't HATE SwizZz or Dame, he just doesn't agree with everything they say/do....which is normal

makes sense.. whats ur relation to hop.. I think I remember from a while back but I forgot.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:18
Do you know what Dame and Hopsin want FV to become? I'd like to know their different beliefs.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:19
If this is not a april fools prank and GMO is not an amazing actor then GMO was right.

Hop hurt GMOs emotions, that's not cool. Hopsins not bad for this hes just bad at planning things out. I doubt Hopsin lied, the reason is because hes not the only judge in the contest and they all have to come to a decision, Hopsin just jumped to conclusions and made promises that weren't certain.

The only reason this happened was because streetlight was destined to win, he told god to do him a favor and god said "iight mayne here you go son" so he won.

Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:25
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Like i said, just about everything he is saying is true to SOME extent.

makes sense.. whats ur relation to hop.. I think I remember from a while back but I forgot.
Did a collab with him in 2010 and then co-directed his "You Are My Enemy" music video.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:34
Gmo, u need to relax homie. I feel this needs to be posted publiclybecause ur my homie and ur jumping the gun. My top 3 were u, street light and Sean D in that order. U got the text from Katz. Unfortunately the other guys in fv didn't feel u deserved the #1 spot. Do I this its bs, kinda yeah, because I Fuck with ur shit. But the other judges didn't. Funk volume ain't just me homie. It's a business with others involved. If u can't respect that, then I don't know what to tell u. I don't normally go posting shit like this, but u need to know the deal. But if u wanna take it left field, feel free.

-Hopsin
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:44
Good response from Hop. Other 13
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:46
Swerve wrote:Gmo, u need to relax homie. I feel this needs to be posted publiclybecause ur my homie and ur jumping the gun. My top 3 were u, street light and Sean D in that order. U got the text from Katz. Unfortunately the other guys in fv didn't feel u deserved the #1 spot. Do I this its bs, kinda yeah, because I Fuck with ur shit. But the other judges didn't. Funk volume ain't just me homie. It's a business with others involved. If u can't respect that, then I don't know what to tell u. I don't normally go posting shit like this, but u need to know the deal. But if u wanna take it left field, feel free.

-Hopsin

So I was right. Monocle
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 2:47
Coolguy 127 wrote:Do you know what Dame and Hopsin want FV to become? I'd like to know their different beliefs.
Hop likes gritty hip hop. Dame likes R&B and club rap type shit. I don't really know the full details of what they want the label to become though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum