Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

+19
Perfect Stranger
Roddy213
Grandmaster
Spanky
Hop Sadness
Fiasco
Hip-Hopsin'
fxtdiilz
Essence
achmed420
STRANGEgenius
iSigh
Chokey
Katz Inf Gang
King
AlwaysRaw
akaDan
Buddie
Grafik
23 posters
Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 5:26
Emblem wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:the jokerr should just quit life, he is pathetic.
How do you quit life?
suicide?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin and Jokerr beef is over.

Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 6:03
Well he actually did delete them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T2cxN12-iTo
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Fri 25 Jan 2013 - 23:13
Emblem wrote:Wait until Hopsin releases Knock Madness.
We'll be waiting a very long time.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 0:53
Hop Sadness wrote:
Never heard anyone say that before...
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 4:08
Emblem wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:
Never heard anyone say that before...
Exactly what i was thinking..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 4:10
Knock Madness will be out shortly after Detox.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 4:53
Honestly, I wouldn't have forgave Jokerr. He talks trash about a label that his friend owns, and says how its stupid, when yet theirs YMCMB and any other shitty label. But they are way worse, he decides to diss the label and Hopsin, because all of his buzz and hype and fans are dying. He isn't making it, and with them dissing him, he is trying to do whatever he can to stay relevant. He is probably really broke. If he put out a album (even though he is independent) he doesn't have a stable fan base to keep him going through life, so the last chance he has is to forgive, so he could gain back FV fans, which still wouldn't help. Just pathetic, I wish FV all together just ignored him. Whatever that's how I feel, and what I would have done.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 9:44
The Jokerr is already doing pretty well for an underground artist and he's stated he doesn't want to be mega famous adm unable to live a normal life.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 12:13
Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr is already doing pretty well for an underground artist and he's stated he doesn't want to be mega famous adm unable to live a normal life.
sure. who wants to live in a 5 million dollar house in LA near the beach? who wants to be able to get every girl he wants and have millions in his pocket? Im with jokerr here. fuck the famous life it sucks.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 19:20
jokerr is a faggot. isnt that obvious yet?
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 19:28
nope, he is easily a more complete artist then everyone on fv imo. Excluding Hopsin, but I'm also not saying Hopsin is better it's just not conclusive to me.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 20:08
akaDan wrote:jokerr is a faggot. isnt that obvious yet?
He has a girlfriend.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 20:30
Grandmaster wrote:
akaDan wrote:jokerr is a faggot. isnt that obvious yet?
He has a girlfriend.

and some racists have black friends.. lol

Im not saying hes gay, because hes not, im just trying to prove a point in general.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 23:51
iSigh wrote:nope, he is easily a more complete artist then everyone on fv imo. Excluding Hopsin, but I'm also not saying Hopsin is better it's just not conclusive to me.
he just cant make good rap sogns about nothing else than dissing.

inb4 buddie & grandmaster sends me illusions for the king
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 0:23
Chokey wrote:
iSigh wrote:nope, he is easily a more complete artist then everyone on fv imo. Excluding Hopsin, but I'm also not saying Hopsin is better it's just not conclusive to me.
he just cant make good rap sogns about nothing else than dissing.

inb4 buddie & grandmaster sends me illusions for the king
"One Last Round", "On The Concrete", "Here I Am"
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 0:32
inb4 grandmaster posts One Last Round and Here I am

EDIT: oh wow
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 1:35
48 hours, bite marks, you can say, Jokerr's Pain, I won't say sorry,he has a lot imo. Or I might just be like the third biggest Jokerr fan on this site, so there could be some bias.
Roddy213
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 4:18
It seems like his diss tracks get more exposure than his more meaningful ones.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 6:43
King wrote:inb4 grandmaster posts One Last Round and Here I am

EDIT: oh wow
lmao
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 18:38
Grandmaster wrote:The Jokerr is already doing pretty well for an underground artist and he's stated he doesn't want to be mega famous adm unable to live a normal life.

i bet he doesnt Dizzy
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 20:24
It's so pathetic when the little forum rappers who can't even rap are like
"you know... I might just have to go in on The Jokerr to teach him a lesson"
WTF. Half of you guys suck dick. Jokerr knows more about rapping (delivery,flow, etc.) then any of you 'rappers' on here. Even if The Jokerr saw your little diss there's no chance in hell he'd comment on it let alone respond with a track. It wouldn't effect him.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 22:12
AlwaysRaw wrote:It's so pathetic when the little forum rappers who can't even rap are like
"you know... I might just have to go in on The Jokerr to teach him a lesson"
WTF. Half of you guys suck dick. Jokerr knows more about rapping (delivery,flow, etc.) then any of you 'rappers' on here. Even if The Jokerr saw your little diss there's no chance in hell he'd comment on it let alone respond with a track. It wouldn't effect him.
Exactly.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 22:28
Yeah and I don't want a girlfriend...
Forever alone :(
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 0:52
he has nothing to worry about
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 3:31
I wonder how many threads we have dedicated to the jokerr.. lmao
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum