Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

+27
ChynnaDoll
The Real Red Rainbows
Norway kills
PeadarBoyd
Jeet
CHA53
hopsintupac
cmason37
BabySmacker
Katz Inf Gang
ELEVEN
Perfect Stranger
King
Frankie
liftthat
Coolguy 127
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
Mark us
Trimss
Grandmaster
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
iSigh
Chokey
Roddy213
Buddie
31 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:32
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.

if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.
Again. Do you have sex with girls who are intellectually smart or girls who are hot? If we only talk sex I take the 2nd. Big boobs, nice ass, flat stomach = dont mind age

There is a distinct difference between a 18 yr old + girl and a 15 year old girl. Looking like someone that age doesn't mean that her brain, understanding, or maturity level is the same. This isn't 4Chan.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 16:39
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.

if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.
Again. Do you have sex with girls who are intellectually smart or girls who are hot? If we only talk sex I take the 2nd. Big boobs, nice ass, flat stomach = dont mind age

There is a distinct difference between a 18 yr old + girl and a 15 year old girl. Looking like someone that age doesn't mean that her brain, understanding, or maturity level is the same. This isn't 4Chan.
Is has nothing to do with being 15. A danish politician is 38 now had sex with a 15 year old last year. Some people complained a little but it is legal here so no one really gave that much of a fuck. I feel the same. I could argue against you having a baby with not having the same understandment as a 30 year old dude but that wouldnt make you a worse dad than anyone else. This is not a hetz against you or your parent skills cause I dont know if you are good or not dude but you cant judge all 15 years old as imature, less understanding etc. cause we all know that there's chicks at the age of 22 who is too fucking dumb to do tie their own fucking shoes. Age is just a number. Im not trying to sound like a creep from 4chan this is my real opinions so stop that bullshit about me just thinking this is.
15 years old know very well what they do. Its not a helpless little kid but a nearly full grown woman.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 16:53
Imagine Nat Morley at a black orgy
Where everyone besides her is past forty...

CASE DISMISSED
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 16:56
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Is has nothing to do with being 15. A danish politician is 38 now had sex with a 15 year old last year. Some people complained a little but it is legal here so no one really gave that much of a fuck. I feel the same. I could argue against you having a baby with not having the same understandment as a 30 year old dude but that wouldnt make you a worse dad than anyone else. This is not a hetz against you or your parent skills cause I dont know if you are good or not dude but you cant judge all 15 years old as imature, less understanding etc. cause we all know that there's chicks at the age of 22 who is too fucking dumb to do tie their own fucking shoes. Age is just a number. Im not trying to sound like a creep from 4chan this is my real opinions so stop that bullshit about me just thinking this is.
15 years old know very well what they do. Its not a helpless little kid but a nearly full grown woman.

Are you seriously trying to justify pedophilia? You've gone way past troll status at this point. You think it's cool for a 38yr old to fuck a 15yr old? You are one nasty mufucker son. Straight up yo.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 17:01
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Are you seriously trying to justify pedophilia? You've gone way past troll status at this point. You think it's cool for a 38yr old to fuck a 15yr old? You are one nasty mufucker son. Straight up yo.
Its not the most "normal" thing I can agree but I dont have a problem with peoples weird fetisches and shit. I dont think its normal to have a kid before youre at least 25 neither but if people want to do it let them I couldnt care less.
Its not pedophilia in my country btw. I think that's the different view on this.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 17:03
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Imagine Nat Morley at a black orgy
Where everyone besides her is past forty...

CASE DISMISSED
to point out my seriousness in this thread im not even gonna make a joke to this post.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 17:26
So... let's imagine an unfortunate future reality where you (Chokey) have a 15 year old daughter. You would be totally cool with her dating / being sexually active with a 38 year old man? And let's assume this man is not wealthy, so there's no chance of financial gain for your daughter or family.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 17:55
Age is just a number.

That's what I was trying to say all the time. There is no limit like if you're 18-20 it's ok to have a underage girl, but everything above that makes you a sicko. We can't judge these things in general. It dependes on so many factors. Of course, if someone choses young girls on purpose, because you can manipulate them easily, I agree with it. But what if they really like each other?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 18:25
41OMaXiMuS wrote:So... let's imagine an unfortunate future reality where you (Chokey) have a 15 year old daughter. You would be totally cool with her dating / being sexually active with a 38 year old man? And let's assume this man is not wealthy, so there's no chance of financial gain for your daughter or family.
I would not let my daughter date anyone to be fair. Age is just a number as well here. No one would get the cookie.
In Denmark you can get all kinda help if you are a single money, less fortunate etc. it's not the same problem as in the US. But if I was in the US and that was the case I wouldnt mind if they loved each other and wanted to marry her (still wouldnt let them till she was 18 tho).
But I see your point. I think there's a huge different coming from my country and yours. In Denmark you can get a lotta help if you are poor and single mom and so on. We give 40-60% in taxes so that people with hard times have it a little easier. In Denmark you are allowed to have sex at the age of 15 as already said and that's the thing Im taught to believe in as well you have the opposite opinion. I see your point. Hope you see mind as well. We might not agree ever on this subject but seeing things in the others perspective could give an understanding at least.
You see dudes in the middle east marrying girls from their 10 and themselves being 30 or more btw.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 18:30
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:So... let's imagine an unfortunate future reality where you (Chokey) have a 15 year old daughter. You would be totally cool with her dating / being sexually active with a 38 year old man? And let's assume this man is not wealthy, so there's no chance of financial gain for your daughter or family.
I would not let my daughter date anyone to be fair. Age is just a number as well here. No one would get the cookie.
In Denmark you can get all kinda help if you are a single money, less fortunate etc. it's not the same problem as in the US. But if I was in the US and that was the case I wouldnt mind if they loved each other and wanted to marry her (still wouldnt let them till she was 18 tho).
But I see your point. I think there's a huge different coming from my country and yours. In Denmark you can get a lotta help if you are poor and single mom and so on. We give 40-60% in taxes so that people with hard times have it a little easier. In Denmark you are allowed to have sex at the age of 15 as already said and that's the thing Im taught to believe in as well you have the opposite opinion. I see your point. Hope you see mind as well. We might not agree ever on this subject but seeing things in the others perspective could give an understanding at least.
You see dudes in the middle east marrying girls from their 10 and themselves being 30 or more btw.

I do understand and recognize that we come from different cultures. But I still think it's wrong. I cant' even take a 15 year old seriously, let alone find an emotional connection to one.

Also, using middle eastern standards is not a good example considering a lot of their religions are based on pedophilia (go to heaven and you get 70 virgins).... that's sick and twisted.

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 18:32
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I do understand and recognize that we come from different cultures. But I still think it's wrong. I cant' even take a 15 year old seriously, let alone find an emotional connection to one.

Also, using middle eastern standards is not a good example considering a lot of their religions are based on pedophilia (go to heaven and you get 70 virgins).... that's sick and twisted.
going to hit the gym. respond later
[/quote]
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 21:14
If this is true Idk what to say... Hopefully it isn't but being in a relationship with 14 year old girl while you are 25 is never right... Come on guys that's just sick.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 21:21
hopsintupac wrote:If this is true Idk what to say... Hopefully it isn't but being in a relationship with 14 year old girl while you are 25 is never right... Come on guys that's just sick.

Thank you. I feel like this should be common sense. I'm honestly shocked that I actually need to defend my point of view on this subject at all.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 21:46
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:

With all the respect 15 year olds can look, act and sound older. Im not saying Hop's gf was but it can be defended. Ive seen a lot 14 years old who I thought was 16. Punani is punani but I'd rather not get in jail cause then rape is rape... and I dont not like being used.
It was the same with R Kelly & Aalyiah. I am against the way they handled the situation but I have nothing against them being in love.
Do you think Hugh Hefner marrying a girl (if not more than 1) on 25 is right because its "legal". Imo its more twisted and he is using the girls more than Hop used that girl. If you do think it is okay tell me why. If not... mmhhm?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 21:52
I'm just gonna refer to my previous message (which can be applied to anyone here, not just Chokey).

So... let's imagine an unfortunate future reality where you have a 15 year old daughter. You would be totally cool with her dating / being sexually active with a 38 year old man? And let's assume this man is not wealthy, so there's no chance of financial gain for your daughter or family.

I don't think anyone here would be okay with that. So that means deep down you all know it's wrong. But your on some double standard bullshit cuz you are thinking about easy pussy for yourself. Do you know how easy it is to get 15 year old pussy? I could fuck a bitch per day, easy. That doesn't make it right. It's disgusting. I wasn't looking at 15 year olds when I was 18, and that's on ly a 3 year difference.... but even as a young kid I was able to recognize there's a big mental difference between a 15yr old and 18yr old.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 22:11
Didn't you say a 16 year old sucked your dick when you were 13.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 0:00
Grandmaster wrote:Didn't you say a 16 year old sucked your dick when you were 13.

Yeah... that did happen. Bitch was a complete slut and I'm sure she did it just for the fact she was corrupting me. I never said it was right...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 0:28
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm just gonna refer to my previous message (which can be applied to anyone here, not just Chokey).

So... let's imagine an unfortunate future reality where you have a 15 year old daughter. You would be totally cool with her dating / being sexually active with a 38 year old man? And let's assume this man is not wealthy, so there's no chance of financial gain for your daughter or family.

I don't think anyone here would be okay with that. So that means deep down you all know it's wrong. But your on some double standard bullshit cuz you are thinking about easy pussy for yourself. Do you know how easy it is to get 15 year old pussy? I could fuck a bitch per day, easy. That doesn't make it right. It's disgusting. I wasn't looking at 15 year olds when I was 18, and that's on ly a 3 year difference.... but even as a young kid I was able to recognize there's a big mental difference between a 15yr old and 18yr old.
I believe that Hopsin couldnt get anyone he knew and he was afraid of meeting new girls. So he went to the internet and he fell in love with the girl. I dont think he wanted a 15 year old and therefore I have no problem with it.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 20:42
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

You make a good point about age not defining maturity, but it does define life experience. A 15 year old girl (even if she is mature and smart for her age) probably isn't going to realize that having an intimate relationship with a 25 year old man is a terrible idea. He (Hopsin) should have known it was a bad idea.

I just can't accept it as okay. It's too much for me to wrap my head around. I realize everyone has a different moral system and all that jazz, but I can never be okay with this. I will always harbor dissapointment in Hopsin for this.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 22:27
It's not even about being below 18 because a 22 year old girl and a 45 year old man still looks wrong tbh lol.. and of course Vice versa.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 16 Jan 2013 - 23:40
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

You make a good point about age not defining maturity, but it does define life experience. A 15 year old girl (even if she is mature and smart for her age) probably isn't going to realize that having an intimate relationship with a 25 year old man is a terrible idea. He (Hopsin) should have known it was a bad idea.

I just can't accept it as okay. It's too much for me to wrap my head around. I realize everyone has a different moral system and all that jazz, but I can never be okay with this. I will always harbor dissapointment in Hopsin for this.
I can see why people would not accept it. I see your point. No life experience has nothing to do with age. But has life experience anything to do with love?
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 2:12
Pretty sad this is the biggest Hopsin news this forum has even had for a while... I just want some new music already, who gives a shit about this.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 2:23
CHA53 wrote:Pretty sad this is the biggest Hopsin news this forum has even had for a while...
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Thu 17 Jan 2013 - 3:23
There's a Montreality interview coming next week.
PeadarBoyd
PeadarBoyd
Registered Member

Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 10:04
Nat was set up by Street Skolla, i have evidence.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum