Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

+27
ChynnaDoll
The Real Red Rainbows
Norway kills
PeadarBoyd
Jeet
CHA53
hopsintupac
cmason37
BabySmacker
Katz Inf Gang
ELEVEN
Perfect Stranger
King
Frankie
liftthat
Coolguy 127
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
Mark us
Trimss
Grandmaster
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
iSigh
Chokey
Roddy213
Buddie
31 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  Empty Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 3:46
Roddy213
Registered Member

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  Empty Re: Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 3:57
Video's been flagged/removed.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  Empty Re: Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 4:10
Roddy213 wrote:Video's been flagged/removed.

Yeah I just noticed that. It was literally taken down 5 minutes after I posted it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 7:22
Street Skolla the realest in the game SwizZz 4
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 16:57
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 17:44
Didn't watch the video... but if that line The Jokerr dropped in Permanent Enemy about Hopsin dating that young ass girl was true, and the ages he gave were accurate... then Hopsin is technically an unregistered pedophile.

Other 2
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:07
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Didn't watch the video... but if that line The Jokerr dropped in Permanent Enemy about Hopsin dating that young ass girl was true, and the ages he gave were accurate... then Hopsin is technically an unregistered pedophile.

Other 2

If it is true, then a video that Street Skolla was involved with...would not be total bullshit....I'm not ready for a world with that. So I'll refuse to believe it no matter what.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:10
dukeblue wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Didn't watch the video... but if that line The Jokerr dropped in Permanent Enemy about Hopsin dating that young ass girl was true, and the ages he gave were accurate... then Hopsin is technically an unregistered pedophile.

Other 2

If it is true, then a video that Street Skolla was involved with...would not be total bullshit....I'm not ready for a world with that. So I'll refuse to believe it no matter what.

LOL.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:57
punani from 20 year old
Spoiler:

punani from 15 year old
Spoiler:

in Denmark the limit is 15. You can be 105 and bang a girl on 15 years old and its legal so in my world he's not a pedophile.

to be fair hop was socially akward as we all know. Im sure he wanted some punani somehow and he got it from young girls. Its a little disgusting but meeh Charlie Sheen has done worse and he is the king so I have no problem with it. If she was hot I'd even do it myself if I was 25 or how old he was. And they became in love so he actually loved her and cared for her. He was not just some pervert who used her. I dont care what people do and what the age limit is as long they love each other (no fucking stupid baby questions please). Fuck skolla!

"I say we all report this video for bullying. I'm a personal friend of Nat's, and I know that this video has been edited horribly to perceive Nat the wrong way. The clips used are taken completely out of context. This is a complete misuse of false information. Report this video guys. Do it for Nat. <3" a comment from youtube. Again fuck skolla.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:07
I though Skolls name was Jeffery.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:10
I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.

Lol wat if it can walk and talk it can take a dick.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:29
Trimss wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.

Lol wat if it can walk and talk it can take a dick.

That's the pedophile mindstate I guess lol. I don't know. I'm not even slightly attracted to 15 year old girls, so I can't agree with that statement.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:38
17 years old are kids as well. do you have anything against banging them too? You can take advantage of them as well. You can do that with every bitch no matter age.
I see your point but do you for a fact know hop banged her? Lets chill for a minute. Hop says he doesn't date bitches who fuck on first date. Im very sceptical of him banging this girl without her being 100% sure and shit. He's not stupid so he knew he would get fucked if she told on him if they did.

Every girl with alcohol in her blood, ends at the toilet with my DNA all over her face, slut! It's not about taking advantage more about using and I dont see hop using this girl.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:54
Chokey wrote:
17 years old are kids as well. do you have anything against banging them too? You can take advantage of them as well. You can do that with every bitch no matter age.
I see your point but do you for a fact know hop banged her? Lets chill for a minute. Hop says he doesn't date bitches who fuck on first date. Im very sceptical of him banging this girl without her being 100% sure and shit. He's not stupid so he knew he would get fucked if she told on him if they did.

Every girl with alcohol in her blood, ends at the toilet with my DNA all over her face, slut! It's not about taking advantage more about using and I dont see hop using this girl.

I don't really have the patience to read all that because I already know it's gonna end in some horrible joke, lol... but to answer your 1st question: No. I would not bang a 17 year old, legal or not. I'd rather bang a chick in her 20's that has experience and some kinda of functioning brain.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:01
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
That's the pedophile mindstate I guess lol. I don't know. I'm not even slightly attracted to 15 year old girls, so I can't agree with that statement.

Not defending anyone because I hate pedophiles but..

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  Kendall%20and%20Kylie%20Jenner2_07eb3

The Kardashian sisters. They're 17 and 15. Would you guess it if you didn't know?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:04
Okay so apparently Hopsin was 24 while dating a 15 year old. IF this is true, that's kinda fucked up. And really just plain stupid if you think about it.... Hopsin could have easily dated girls his age when he was 24 because he already had dope music at that point to play for them. I understand not wanting to fuck with hoes, but you can't go around fucking little girls just for the purity factor. That's some evil shit. And he's all about God so... I just hope this isn't true.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:05
Trimss wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Not defending anyone because I hate pedophiles but..

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  Kendall%20and%20Kylie%20Jenner2_07eb3

The Kardashian sisters. They're 17 and 15. Would you guess it if you didn't know?

I swear to GOD I could instantly tell they were young AF. They are "cute". But examine the bellies... those are little girl bellies. You can tell just by looking.

EDIT: You gotta remember I'm 26. So I guess it's "more" normal to have naughty thoughts about those bitches when you are closer to them in age. But all I see is 2 little girls tbh.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:43
I agree with Maximus. If you're in your mid 20's and you're having sex with a 15-17 year old girl then you have some major issues.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:46
I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:48
Mark us wrote:I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.
Exactly.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:00
Mark us wrote:I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.

So because you are attracted to them it's okay to have sex with them? WTF kind of logic is that man?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:13
wtf. Street Skolla is STILL going at it! Hopsin 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:15
and who the fuck are these two people to make fun of ANYONE for physical appearance!
These little girls both look ugly af.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:20
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

So because you are attracted to them it's okay to have sex with them? WTF kind of logic is that man?

If I had Sex with a 5 year old you should call me sick. But If I was 18 and my girlfriend 17 and we had Sex, would anybody be outraged? Both girls would be under age, but you have to admit that there is a huge difference.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum