Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MC Kaspa
Banned Member

I know why swizzz hasnt produced music.... Empty I know why swizzz hasnt produced music....

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:07
I spoke to someone close to him... He is having problems with his girlfriend and dealing with fame.. similar to hopsin... No one is dying in his family, and he is working on his album according to DAME
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

I know why swizzz hasnt produced music.... Empty Re: I know why swizzz hasnt produced music....

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:17
MC Kaspa wrote:I spoke to someone close to him... He is having problems with his girlfriend and dealing with fame.. similar to hopsin... No one is dying in his family, and he is working on his album according to DAME

This isn't news too any of us, bro.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

I know why swizzz hasnt produced music.... Empty Re: I know why swizzz hasnt produced music....

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 17:56
MC Kaspa wrote:dealing with fame.. similar to hopsin..
Hopsin 6 So SwizZz feels the same fame hop does? BS! I wonder if he gets recognized without Hop.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 17:58
Hes not dealing with "fame" hes dealing with performing shows all the time and living the concert life.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 23:56
Has to be easier than working full time jobs though.. He should get over it, he's living alot of peoples dreams
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 0:02
King wrote:Hes not dealing with "fame" hes dealing with performing shows all the time and living the concert life.

He's dealing with Hopsin's fame tbh. Lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 0:04
SwizZz hasn't produced any music because he doesn't like to.
MC Kaspa
Banned Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 4:39
Buddie wrote:SwizZz hasn't produced any music because he doesn't like to.

hes made half his album
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 6:19
HopNation wrote:
King wrote:Hes not dealing with "fame" hes dealing with performing shows all the time and living the concert life.

He's dealing with Hopsin's fame tbh. Lol

This, tbh.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 6:20
MC Kaspa wrote:

hes made half his album

So, he says.
hupsun
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 6:28
MC Kaspa wrote:

hes made half his album

Listen Zwis, I can't stand a retard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum