Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together?????

+14
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
King
dukeblue
Essence
Chokey
liftthat
Grandmaster
Jeet
Buddie
2pfl
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
anthonyFv
18 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together????? Empty Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together?????

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 19:33
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21634/lil-wayne-says-hes-recorded-like-90-songs-with-dr-dre/
If this is true, I feel bad for Dr.Dre.
EDIT:To Maximus
I am not saying Wayne has no talent.He obviously did to make it as far as he did.However, I feel like he has hurt hip hop instead of help it.I say this because is one of the main "mainstream rappers" who have completely made a fool of hip hop with there superficial,materilistic,just plain dumb lyrics.(I do not know how rapping about meaningless topics all the time can have nothing to do with your talent as a rapper tbh).But even if he was the greatest lyricist ever and talked about important topics, I still honestly could not listen to his music because he talks about those SAME exact topics in almost every song.(not to mention his super-annoying voice which completely turns me off from his music in the first place.He also makes so many filler tracks with just no quality or effort put into them, that are made for the soul purpose of quantity and selling records.He wasn't at first, but has easily become one of the "fakest" rappers to date.Almost everything he tries to act like he's cool with and good at is all lies, just for publicity and once again selling records.
Don't get me wrong, I like quite a few of his old and a couple new songs,but other than that the dude legit pisses me off, not even trying to hate.

Last edited by anthonyFv on Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 15:39; edited 2 times in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together????? Empty Re: Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together?????

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 19:50
You feel bad for Dre for working with one of the most successful modern day rappers? I mean, seriously? As if Dre is a good rapper.... lmao.

"Never let me slip cuz if I slip then I'm slippin" - Dr. Dre

anthonyFv
Registered Member

Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together????? Empty Re: Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together?????

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 19:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:You feel bad for Dre for working with one of the most successful modern day rappers? I mean, seriously? As if Dre is a good rapper.... lmao.

Just because he is successfull in hip hop, does not mean that he is good.Actually with how backwards hip hop is today its the exact opposite.So yes I feel bad that he is sitting in the studio for all that time listening to that garbage.(it was his choice so its his fault too) and oh yeah in no way was Dre a good rapper, but an amazing producer.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 19:59
Can you give me 5 well thought out reasons why Lil Wayne is a legitimately bad rapper? Without saying he raps about irrelevant and meaningless topics.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 20:00
anthonyFv wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:You feel bad for Dre for working with one of the most successful modern day rappers? I mean, seriously? As if Dre is a good rapper.... lmao.

Just because he is successfull in hip hop, does not mean that he is good.Actually with how backwards hip hop is today its the exact opposite.So yes I feel bad that he is sitting in the studio for all that time listening to that garbage.(it was his choice so its his fault too) and oh yeah in no way was Dre a good rapper, but an amazing producer.

You're just a hater on the hate train, tbh. You hate on Lil Wayne like once a day, and you never back your shit up. He has some amazing verses out there. Much better than anything your little Jarren Benton has ever done, and you're all over that guy.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 20:52
Lil Wayne and Dr.Dre have recorded 90 songs together????? Tumblr_m7bi1yxEzN1rakbzlo1_1280
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 20:54
Lil Wayne and Dr. Dre are both terrible rappers. I bet all 90 of those songs were ghost written.

I hope to God that these songs stay in the vault and are locked away forever.

Last edited by Buddie on Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 20:56; edited 1 time in total
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 20:54
You're just a hater on the hate train, tbh. You hate on Lil Wayne like once a day, and you never back your shit up. He has some amazing verses out there. Much better than anything your little Jarren Benton has ever done, and you're all over that guy.

i cant take this statement serious especially when you have a hot pocket avatar and location is your moms pussy lol. GTFO
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 20:59
BabySmacker wrote:Can you give me 5 well thought out reasons why Lil Wayne is a legitimately bad rapper? Without saying he raps about irrelevant and meaningless topics.

1.he thinks he is a skateboarder and a rock star
2. he puts quanity over quality
3. too many guest features
4. he doesnt ever rhyme half the time, makes up words and steals verses
5. he kisses men
6. he raps about irrelevent and meaningless topics. which is my #1 reason for disliking lil wayne.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:02
2pfl wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:Can you give me 5 well thought out reasons why Lil Wayne is a legitimately bad rapper? Without saying he raps about irrelevant and meaningless topics.

5. he kisses men
6. he raps about irrelevent and meaningless topics. which is my #1 reason for disliking lil wayne.

These do not make him bad at rapping.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

2pfl wrote:

5. he kisses men
7. He hardly ever writes his own rhymes
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

2pfl wrote:

2. he puts quantity over quality
4. he doesn't even rhyme half the time, makes up words and steals verse's
5. he kisses men

This.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:08
Defending Wayne on a Hopsin site is like praising Satan at the Vatican.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:12
BabySmacker wrote:
2pfl wrote:

5. he kisses men

These do not make him bad at rapping.

lol

1. he is a "rapper" not a rock star, his "rock" album was atrocious.
2. he puts out mixtape after mixtape after mixtape, good rappers put out 1 or two GOOD mixtapes and a great album.
3. he cannot hold a track on his own, so he enlist help in many of his songs.
4. here is a line from his newest album. "Don't fuck up with Wayne/ 'Cause when it Waynes it pours." nuff said
5. lol thats just gay
6. is the most important of all, he has NO substance in his music and i cannot take it serious and has no long term value.

#horrible rapper
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:16
No Ceilings #1 tbh.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:25
- Annoying voice; both robot and faggot voices
- claims he is the best and is a beast (dont make him a bad rapper but he's fake)
- most of his songs is rather hip pop than hip hop (again this doesn't make him a bad rapper but it's enough to put it on the list)
- poor lyricism
- hopsin said he is shit Eminem
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:33
Lil Wayne has good punchlines.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:33
liftthat wrote:No Ceilings #1 tbh.

This.......well it really is a tie at #1 for me with Salute Me or Shoot me 4. But still not much deserves to even be uttered in the same sentence as SMOSM4. So this tells you how beautiful done No Ceilings is.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 21:57
Dr dre has more of a right to be a bad rapper than lil wayne.
When I think Dr dre I think amazing producer not rapper.

When I think of lil wayne... get what im saying?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 22:28
Emblem wrote:Lil Wayne's ghostwriters have good punchlines.
Fixed
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 22:30
Jeet wrote:
Emblem wrote:Lil Wayne's ghostwriters have good punchlines.
Fixed
True. And they aren't really ghostwriters they are Youtube commenters.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 23:56
King wrote:Dr dre has more of a right to be a bad rapper than lil wayne.
When I think Dr dre I think amazing producer not rapper.

When I think of lil wayne... get what im saying?
It's because Dre has made 2 fucking albums excluted the NWA days. So lets say 4 albums or something like that. In 25 years. Therefore we don't think of him as a rapper... cause he has retired and is trolling us about this "detox"
Dre
Excellently
Trolling
X Umad?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 0:40
fuck them both.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 1:03
STRANGEgenius wrote:fuck them both.
... You dont fuck with Dre day Hopsin 3
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 1:19
Hes not a rapper in my eyes, hes a great producer and anyone that disagrees can step on a lego.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum