Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

+18
Trig
Nidac_7
achmed420
Buddie
proswervez
semaj116
Rain
anthonyFv
BabySmacker
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Hip-Hopsin'
Chokey
adeem
AlwaysRaw
22 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 16:24
Jeet wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:This is why I hate when poeple think Hopsin is stupid and say "but he was in special ed, hahaha" He wasn't put in there because he was dumb. he was put in there because he didn't do any of the work. He is a lot smarter and more successful than a lot of the poeple who make fun of him for being in Special ed. I wanna hear that shit tho.
Lmfao do you believe everything you hear on the Internet?? Hopsin 6
duh, only facts can be shared on the internet. Fact
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:32
I was put in special ed for not doing my work. I'm gonna go ahead and just assume Hopsin is that same boat because he isn't dumb. A bit naive and brainwashed in my opinion, but he is far from dumb.
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:33
BabySmacker wrote:I was put in special ed for not doing my work. I'm gonna go ahead and just assume Hopsin is that same boat because he isn't dumb. A bit naive and brainwashed in my opinion, but he is far from dumb.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:38
Can you screenshot that message with the guy who knew Hopsin AlwaysRaw?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 23:52
there are a lotta ways to get into special ed.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:11
BabySmacker wrote:I was put in special ed for not doing my work. I'm gonna go ahead and just assume Hopsin is that same boat because he isn't dumb. A bit naive and brainwashed in my opinion, but he is far from dumb.
Its acutally not hard to be put in, one of my homies was in it, and I showed him that hopsin special ed song the other day and started laughing my ass off, but anyways all he did was sell drugs, he didnt give a shit about school but was very street smart, he was even hustling people on online games lol.

semaj116 wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/08/27/teenage-marijuana-use-may-hurt-future-iq/. I smoke occasionally but you guys putting weed up on a gold plaque saying that it does absolutely no wrong are being stupid
This story is kinda common sense, you give a kid anything like that at that age obviously they are gonna be a dumbass in the future, usually people smoke to relax ect. as a kid youre already carefree and have much more time to relax than an adult so RELAX + RELAX = Dont give a fuck? lol idk.

Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 4:36
I actually forgot i was on a thread about hopsin for a while..
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 6:03
Trig wrote:yea i just read it SwizZz 5

haha just came across this video check from about :30 seconds
something something weed, something.. skip, skip, MILA, fap, jizz, cry, foreveralone, forevermilafan, toast.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 7:33
Jeet, I'm curious.
Have you ever smoked weed?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 8:48
Perfect Stranger wrote:Jeet, I'm curious.
Have you ever smoked weed?
lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum