Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

+18
Trig
Nidac_7
achmed420
Buddie
proswervez
semaj116
Rain
anthonyFv
BabySmacker
CHA53
41OMaXiMuS
DGCK
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
Hip-Hopsin'
Chokey
adeem
AlwaysRaw
22 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 16:25
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Brain Cells*

The smartest people I've ever known smoke weed, TBH.
So if the smartest persons you've ever known weight 500 pounds that meant you should eat as a fucking pig? Really bad arguement. It might help stressing down but it's not the kinda shit you wanna try if you should focus unless you are addicted.

Jeet wrote:Oh, the irony Hopsin 3
The irony? Do you think it's banned because it is just too good that nobody should enjoy it? Give me a good reason why it should be legal? The mental issues from weed is worse than alcohol now shut up.

BabySmacker wrote:His point is if things that kill (prescription medication, alcohol, cigarettes, synthetic weed, etc) are legal, why is something with minimal negative aspects illegal?
So I should be sent to jail for relaxing? Gtfo.
Hopsin 3 knew some weed addict would show up with some lame ass "Why shall I go to hell for smoking and relaxing". gtfo hippie! I actually dont care about the individual smokes, sniffs or whatever it is the question of legalizing it that's the big question. some people are just not mentally stable for weed. That's all Im saying. Why the fuck are y'all making it sounds like I wanna ban weed? I am just saying some people are not made for smoking weed and therefore you should have a routine check at your doctor and most people would pass the test but some wouldn't and it could save their life it's all im saying.

CHA53 wrote:Actually, it doesn't kill brain cells. They came up with that by taking monkeys and putting gas masks on them & pumping nothing but marijuana smoke into their lungs for a couple hours. Now of course that would kill brain cells, because the monkeys weren't getting oxygen. No oxygen = loss of brain cells. It's a stupid study & a stupid thing to say.
Didn't know. I've just heard the monkey got fucked up.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Possible Old Material (UPDATE!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible Old Material (UPDATE!)

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 20:01
The butthurt by my simple reply is just hilarious.
Rain
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 20:08
well, at this point.. everything can kill you.
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:21
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/08/27/teenage-marijuana-use-may-hurt-future-iq/. I smoke occasionally but you guys putting weed up on a gold plaque saying that it does absolutely no wrong are being stupid
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:23
semaj116 wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/08/27/teenage-marijuana-use-may-hurt-future-iq/. I smoke occasionally but you guys putting weed up on a gold plaque saying that it does absolutely no wrong are being stupid
this. I understand its not the worst thing but its still bad if you feel like you need it to function.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:37
Chokey, you have no idea what you're talking about (as usual).
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:43
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Chokey, you have no idea what you're talking about (as usual).
get on tinychat phagget
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 21:54
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Chokey, you have no idea what you're talking about (as usual).
I grew up with weed all around me so yes I do know what I am talking about. I've been around it longer time than you faggot. You've smoked for what 10 years or like that? I know this person very close who've been smoking for +30 years and I know what is has done to him so I know what the fuck I talk about.

semaj116 wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/08/27/teenage-marijuana-use-may-hurt-future-iq/. I smoke occasionally but you guys putting weed up on a gold plaque saying that it does absolutely no wrong are being stupid
THANK YOU!

Last edited by Chokey on Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 22:12; edited 1 time in total
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 22:11
Is anyone gonna talk about the old material or should we make a thread labeled "Weed"?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 22:18
proswervez wrote:Is anyone gonna talk about the old material or should we make a thread labeled "Weed"?
So true
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 23:20
Honestly, I don't care if weed is legalized or not because I don't smoke it and never plan to, but I think there are more important issues we should be worried about than this. I understand people like their weed, but there are a lot of things that are wrong with this country that are far worse than this particular subject. I think it will be legalized eventually and I wouldn't mind that at all because I think it doesn't make sense that it's illegal.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 23:27
have you asked this guy if he still has emerge?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 23:42
achmed420 wrote:have you asked this guy if he still has emerge?
Ok I've gotten some answer, don't know if he has the album still yet but he doesn't have the cover of emerge (don't know if he's even seen it) because his friend only gave him the CD. He also said Hopsin was gonna make a new album right after he gave emerge to random kids at school because he got great feedback since the "special ed kid" had great lyricism but then he released "It's all good now" so he guessed it didn't work out. hahahah this is hilarious.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:27
He has the CD of emerge!!
Asked him for whatever I can get
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:

keep me posted please! i really wanna hear this stuff
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:48
achmed420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I have Hopsin's CD he made when he was 11, actually his best material to date. I hope he makes more music like that on KM.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:52
achmed420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

this
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:54
Nidac_7 wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

this
I will as much as possible.
I REALLY hope i'm not getting trolled.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 4:23
i hate Maxi right now.

phucka you Hopsin 3
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 4:25
anthonyFv wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I have Hopsin's CD he made when he was 11, actually his best material to date. I hope he makes more music like that on KM.

Eminem dude pm some tracks
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 11:43
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why would he smoke? There's no need to smoke anything, that shit is for uneducated, ignorant swag-fags who think think and hope they'll get "rep" on the streets from even dumber ignorant me who do it. Smoking is gay, deal with it.
Eminem must be hard liking many rappers with that opinion. Sounds like your parents are lazy fucks that can't afford the toy you wants and you blame it on da weed.

STRANGEgenius wrote:cigarrettes should be illegal, not weed.
Why not mention the bad effects of weed before just making it legal? You could get a weed-psychosis. So no legal would be very stupid. It should only be legal for some people; you need perscription from your doctor that you are mentally and psysical stable, a age limit as well +18 ofc, etc..
Did you just say legalising weed is stupid?

he's being sarcastic and even if he isn't it's still funny.

no wait, i just read the entire thread.

all your posts are pretty much covered with personal bias. shit's actually hilarious. when you have a discussion about a topic stick to some guide lines so you don't end up talking about meaningless things to people who haven't a clue on what they're talking about.

Last edited by Trig on Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 11:49; edited 1 time in total
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 11:47
Trig wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Why would he smoke? There's no need to smoke anything, that shit is for uneducated, ignorant swag-fags who think think and hope they'll get "rep" on the streets from even dumber ignorant me who do it. Smoking is gay, deal with it.
Eminem must be hard liking many rappers with that opinion. Sounds like your parents are lazy fucks that can't afford the toy you wants and you blame it on da weed.

STRANGEgenius wrote:cigarrettes should be illegal, not weed.
Why not mention the bad effects of weed before just making it legal? You could get a weed-psychosis. So no legal would be very stupid. It should only be legal for some people; you need perscription from your doctor that you are mentally and psysical stable, a age limit as well +18 ofc, etc..
Did you just say legalising weed is stupid?

he's being sarcastic and even if he isn't it's still funny.
the thing is he ain't being sarcastic, read his messages Hopsin 3
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 11:49
yea i just read it SwizZz 5

haha just came across this video check from about :30 seconds
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 15:26
This is why I hate when poeple think Hopsin is stupid and say "but he was in special ed, hahaha" He wasn't put in there because he was dumb. he was put in there because he didn't do any of the work. He is a lot smarter and more successful than a lot of the poeple who make fun of him for being in Special ed. I wanna hear that shit tho.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 15:46
anthonyFv wrote:This is why I hate when poeple think Hopsin is stupid and say "but he was in special ed, hahaha" He wasn't put in there because he was dumb. he was put in there because he didn't do any of the work. He is a lot smarter and more successful than a lot of the poeple who make fun of him for being in Special ed. I wanna hear that shit tho.
Lmfao do you believe everything you hear on the Internet?? Hopsin 6
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum