Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

What's your favorite NFL team? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite NFL team?

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:44
Buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:Lol I got Buddies team in 1 guess, haha

Not gonna lie, I was shocked lol

I thought you'd say Green Bay or the Giants first

Saints was the first team that popped into my head lol then I just couldn't think of anyone else. Saints are in my Top 5 favorite teams.

The Saints are the only team I care about lol

I will root for Tebow though once he gets the starting QB job over Sanchez

Vikings are my favorite team, I also like the Cowboys because my Dad has always been a huge Cowboys fan. I like teams like the Ravens and Saints, used to like the Colts but only because Peyton Manning is my favorite player in the NFL.

Teams I hate though, Steelers and Patriots. Fuckin' can't stand them for anything.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

What's your favorite NFL team? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite NFL team?

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:50
HopNation wrote:
Buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:Lol I got Buddies team in 1 guess, haha

Not gonna lie, I was shocked lol

I thought you'd say Green Bay or the Giants first

Saints was the first team that popped into my head lol then I just couldn't think of anyone else. Saints are in my Top 5 favorite teams.

The Saints are the only team I care about lol

I will root for Tebow though once he gets the starting QB job over Sanchez

Vikings are my favorite team, I also like the Cowboys because my Dad has always been a huge Cowboys fan. I like teams like the Ravens and Saints, used to like the Colts but only because Peyton Manning is my favorite player in the NFL.

Teams I hate though, Steelers and Patriots. Fuckin' can't stand them for anything.

If the Saints don't win it then I'd like to see the Browns, Bengals, Texans, Raiders, or the Jaguars win it all.

I hate Green Bay the most out of any team and then I also hate the 49ers, Falcons, Bears, Steelers.

I would really like to see Michael Vick win the SuperBowl this year if the Saints can't get there.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:08
Patriots waddup. I feel the same hatred for the Steelers however.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum