Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest (WINNERS) Empty Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest (WINNERS)

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:08
3rd Place:

Funk Volume's "Don't Fu[$]k Up Our Beats" Rap Contest
‎3rd PLACE WINNER! Germoney! Congratulations!!! We will be in touch to set you up with a 3-month PLATINUM membership on BeatStars.com. Turn it up!!!

Reaction:

David Petschel (Germoney)

Awesome!!! I made 3rd place out of more than 650 entries in this contest!!!! Thanks sooo much for the opportunity Funk Volume's "Don't Fu[$]k Up Our Beats" Rap Contest and BIG SHOUT OUT to ALL my supporters, you guys ROCK!!!!! Thanks you all so much!!!

2nd Place:

‎2nd PLACE WINNER! C4 of The Undustry! Congratulations! We'll be in touch to get you your $$$ AND a 6-month PLATINUM membership on BeatStars.com. Turn it up!!!

1st Place (Grand Prize Winner):

GRAND PRIZE WINNER! Ryan of Metcalfe Productions! Congratulations! We'll be in touch to get you your $$$ and YEAR platinum membership to BeatStars.com. We had a lot of dope entries. Thanks to everyone that made this contest another success. Hopefully you guys got a chance to network with other artists. Turn it up!!!

Funk Volume
CONGRATULATIONS to Metcalfe Productions, C4 of the The Undustry, and Germoney for taking grand prize, 2nd place, and 3rd place in The Don't Fu[n]k Up Our LYRICS Producer Contest. We had a lot of dope entries. Shout out to everyone that participated and BeatStars.com for sponsoring the contest! We'll keep you posted on the next Funk Volume's "Don't Fu[$]k Up Our Beats" Rap Contest. Turn it up!!!

Last edited by HopNation on Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:19; edited 7 times in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest (WINNERS) Empty Re: Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest (WINNERS)

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:16
i hope its LTB !
Registered Member

Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest (WINNERS) Empty Re: Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Lyrics Contest (WINNERS)

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 3:30
Well I listened to all 3, I didn't mind Germoney's. I also didn't mind Ryan's, they were both pretty good, considering all the shit that entered the contest lol. I can see why Ryan won, I do see him as the better out of the other 2, even though his beat seemed flat at times. I did think there was a couple other entries out there that deserved to be in the Top 3 more, then again I'm not a judge.

Anyways with that said, Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to the next Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats Contest, those are always entertaining.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 4:51
*Que The Jokerrs rage*
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:45
Hop Sadness wrote:*Que The Jokerrs rage*

AHAHAHA Hopsin 3
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 1:23
STRANGEgenius wrote:

AHAHAHA Hopsin 3
LOL, on a more serious note I agree with number one, dope remix.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 15:20
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

AHAHAHA Hopsin 3
LOL, on a more serious note I agree with number one, dope remix.

Yeah it flows real good
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum