Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studioleaks Talks About Dame

+11
Hyde
GangusKahn
Zwis
BabySmacker
texasiopp
Chokey
adeem
STRANGEgenius
Kamikaze
Buddie
15 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Studioleaks Talks About Dame Empty Studioleaks Talks About Dame

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 1:02
http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/f15/shitdamesays-57555/#post1224737

I agree with a lot of what they are saying about Dame, but not about Hopsin. Thoughts?
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Studioleaks Talks About Dame Empty Re: Studioleaks Talks About Dame

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 1:19
i honestly don't know why dame get's so much hate off people, he may not be the best person to run a label but he seems like a good guy and sets up a lot of shit for the artists.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 1:38
I think the main reason why people hate Dame is because he acts like he is the boss of Funk Volume when Hopsin clearly is.

He posted a status on Facebook a few days ago that made me really mad. He said something along the lines of "My friends still can't believe I started something like Funk Volume"
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 2:43
Kamikaze wrote:i honestly don't know why dame get's so much hate off people, he may not be the best person to run a label but he seems like a good guy and sets up a lot of shit for the artists.

fucking this.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 4:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:i honestly don't know why dame get's so much hate off people, he may not be the best person to run a label but he seems like a good guy and sets up a lot of shit for the artists.

fucking this.

because of jokerr's redneck fans
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 7:41
I don't hate dame cause I dont know the dude. But I know he forces Hop to do shit he doesn't want to. But I am nearly sure that the reason KM is going to be released this year is cause of Dame. Hop wanted to take a break if I remember right.
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 11:12
buddie wrote:I think the main reason why people hate Dame is because he acts like he is the boss of Funk Volume when Hopsin clearly is.

He posted a status on Facebook a few days ago that made me really mad. He said something along the lines of "My friends still can't believe I started something like Funk Volume"

When did the little faggot say that? Got a screenshot or link?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 13:36
Dame didnt start FV lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 17:21
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:I think the main reason why people hate Dame is because he acts like he is the boss of Funk Volume when Hopsin clearly is.

When did the little faggot say that? Got a screenshot or link?

No, but he posted it on his facebook page a few days before Ill Mind 5 dropped. I don't feel like searching through Dame's facebook on that stupid timeline bullshit.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:06
I tried....couldnt find it
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:39
texasiopp wrote:I tried....couldnt find it

He definetely posted this on his personal FB around July 13-17. I don't remember exactly when. He may have deleted it though due to the amount of hate on the post.
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:42
WTF Dame?!?!?! Add this to the fuckin' list...

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

Don't see as many people talkin' sh*t about Jarren Benton...lol. You probably heard his new mixtape and realized why he fits in so well. AND if you have seen him live on Dizzy Wright's "SmokeOut Conversations Tour"...then you really know. He can rap...very well. FV2012! #independentliving Turn it up!!! [Add him on Facebook!!!]

Really Dame? Are you that fuckin' retarded????
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:57
HopNation wrote:WTF Dame?!?!?! Add this to the fuckin' list...

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

Don't see as many people talkin' sh*t about Jarren Benton...lol. You probably heard his new mixtape and realized why he fits in so well. AND if you have seen him live on Dizzy Wright's "SmokeOut Conversations Tour"...then you really know. He can rap...very well. FV2012! #independentliving Turn it up!!! [Add him on Facebook!!!]

I was gonna post that, but didn't want to seem like I was a huge hater lol. But any music released from Funk Volume, good or bad, will be praised by Dame. He said Hop Madness was Hopsin's best video yet hahaha.
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 5:00
buddie wrote:

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

I was gonna post that, but didn't want to seem like I was a huge hater lol. But any music released from Funk Volume, good or bad, will be praised by Dame. He said Hop Madness was Hopsin's best video yet hahaha.

Dame needs to know when to be realistic, seeing as that's what how he always preaches FV to be.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 5:05
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

Dame needs to know when to be realistic, seeing as that's what how he always preaches FV to be.

He probably didn't even listen to the album lol. Just assumed it was dope since it was one of the artists he signed. Jarren is a good rapper, but this mixtape was trash. And if Dame and everyone else on FV keeps telling him it's dope then he'll continue to make albums like this and not improve. With that said though, I'm sure Jarren will have the best verse on Knock Madness out of all the FV members other than Hop.
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 5:23
buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

He probably didn't even listen to the album lol. Just assumed it was dope since it was one of the artists he signed. Jarren is a good rapper, but this mixtape was trash. And if Dame and everyone else on FV keeps telling him it's dope then he'll continue to make albums like this and not improve. With that said though, I'm sure Jarren will have the best verse on Knock Madness out of all the FV members other than Hop.

Not a better verse than Dizzy. With that said, I don't like Jarren's previous music. I think he will mature and get better as he goes along with FV, I liked his verse on the Can't Trust 'Em remix and that gives me hope for him.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 5:25
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

Not a better verse than Dizzy. With that said, I don't like Jarren's previous music. I think he will mature and get better as he goes along with FV, I liked his verse on the Can't Trust 'Em remix and that gives me hope for him.

I just think he fits more with Hopsin's style than Dizzy does so I think is will be better.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 8:51

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

now i know he doesn't check the forums.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 15:16
Dame definitely had a part in starting FV. Not a very big part, but w/o the money he gave Hopsin for it I doubt we'd be here right now.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 0:18
Dame has helped them grow hundreds of thousands of fans, ppl only hate him because they dont release hopsin singless.... he cant release what he hasnt made yet fools
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 0:34
Zwis wrote:Dame has helped them grow hundreds of thousands of fans, ppl only hate him because they dont release hopsin singless.... he cant release what he hasnt made yet fools

No, re all Hopsin's fans. Dame has nothing to do with the success of Hopsin. He just deals with the money Hop makes, and helps sell merch.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 0:37
he woudnt have as much growth without him
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 1:52
I bet that's someone from these forums that started that thread....Either way I don't support any FV hate...No ones perfect...I don't expect perfection.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 8:01
buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:
buddie wrote:

Funk Volume
5 hours ago

I just think he fits more with Hopsin's style than Dizzy does so I think is will be better.

This ^. Hopsin works best with fast, hard hitting beats, jarren is similar in this aspect (see I'm Losin It). HopsinXJarren is really the only reason I'm not completely apeshit about him being signed, but I still think that it will take him a while to get better than he is right now, because lets face it, most of his stuff is trash.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:58
I don't really see how dame ain't doing good hes just a human with good intentions and hes doing pretty good compared to all other label managers. Most people that bash on dame probably derive from the jokerrs fanbase anyways so there's always bias.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum