Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MC Kaspa
Banned Member

Dame is very under-apreciated tbh Empty Dame is very under-apreciated tbh

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 7:19
You all hate him but hes acually a nice and funny guy.. He sold me a shirt for half price because it was a bit too big... I dont see why everyone here hates him on everything, he does the most work in FV
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Dame is very under-apreciated tbh Empty Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 8:30
I've got nothing against him, personally.
But he has made some stupid decisions in terms of running the label, after numerous demands from fans, he proceeded to send Hopsin on a tour, so he could get extra profit rather than take into account people who can't go to shows - want new music.
MC Kaspa
Banned Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:00
Perfect Stranger wrote:I've got nothing against him, personally.
But he has made some stupid decisions in terms of running the label, after numerous demands from fans, he proceeded to send Hopsin on a tour, so he could get extra profit rather than take into account people who can't go to shows - want new music.

yeah but it is his job,, u cant hate him for wanting an income... U cant live off smokeout conversations and merch..
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:13
We all know he wants the best for FV and puts in work from his part and juggles 90% of the business on fv. It's just that that some people don't care or have any interest in the good stuff dame does. But grass is green so DAMES A BITCH.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:23
Its not like everyone on here hates him. I've never met him and I have nothing against him. Heis good at what he is doing but should listen more to the fans.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 23:50
Chokey wrote:Its not like everyone on here hates him. I've never met him and I have nothing against him. Heis good at what he is doing but should listen more to the fans.

This
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 12:42
He betrayed the Jokerr! He should die!

Angry
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 2:37
Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

Hopsin chooses EVERYTHING he does, so the tour was his choice, not Dame's.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 2:55
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

Just because people want to go see Hopsin in concert doesn't mean that they would rather him be on tour then work on new music. Why wouldn't Dame take into consideration what the fans want. That's how you make money, you make available what people want and you give it to them. You are right that is really Hopsin choice to do the tour though.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 3:15
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

I guarantee you that MOST of his fans would want more music over touring.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 5:31
Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

Everyone wants new music, but Hopsin has never been an artist that drops a ton of songs.

Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 5:32
iSigh wrote:

Just because people want to go see Hopsin in concert doesn't mean that they would rather him be on tour then work on new music. Why wouldn't Dame take into consideration what the fans want. That's how you make money, you make available what people want and you give it to them. You are right that is really Hopsin choice to do the tour though.
The sold out shows means more than fans wanting new music. Fans will ALWAYS want new music.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 6:33
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

Everyone wants new music, but Hopsin has never been an artist that drops a ton of songs.

Yeah but the more buzz Hopsin gets the more people expect from him and it seems like hes slacking when he doesn't add to the buzz. People tie in touring and shows as the only reason to why hes not being so productive.. it might be part of it but that's his issue because other artist perform a lot and even do 2-3 shows per night and still make music at a steady pace. Not everyone has the same work ethic.

Hopsin just has to learn how to adapt.

Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 7:45
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

I see your point about making money and what the fans want.
Shit, I wanted him to come to my city, but when he didn't do an all ages show I was fucking pissed, if he's going to do that he has to accomadate for everyone, the majority of his fanbase are white teenagers.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 14:40
Knock Madness > FV tour
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 21:10
King wrote:

Yeah but the more buzz Hopsin gets the more people expect from him and it seems like hes slacking when he doesn't add to the buzz. People tie in touring and shows as the only reason to why hes not being so productive.. it might be part of it but that's his issue because other artist perform a lot and even do 2-3 shows per night and still make music at a steady pace. Not everyone has the same work ethic.

Hopsin just has to learn how to adapt.

Hop needs to adapt is exactly what it comes down to.

From everything i've heard the delay of the music is almost entirely because he's been "finding himself". If Knock Madness was going to be a Raw 2 type album, it would have been done by now. But he's doing some new stuff and figuring out who he is so it's taking a while. Might as well tour in the meantime
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum