Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread

+13
BabySmacker
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Grandmaster
adeem
CHA53
Hyde
41OMaXiMuS
King
whufcwesthamunited
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
Buddie
17 posters
Go down
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 4:21
You know what i just realized Ever since signing Dizzy SwizZz has hardly been going to his Shows.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:52
lowrider864 wrote:You know what i just realized Ever since signing Dizzy SwizZz has hardly been going to his Shows.

and he wasnt in the cyphers.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:15
STRANGEgenius wrote:
lowrider864 wrote:You know what i just realized Ever since signing Dizzy SwizZz has hardly been going to his Shows.

and he wasnt in the cyphers.
I think SwizZz is kidna done honestly. He lost his momentum.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 20:16
"SwizZz must be like a janitor at FV at this point."
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 20:50
I don't give a fuck what anybody says, or how far Dizzy makes it... SwizZz will still always be the more entertaining rapper, you really can't deny that. (somewhat off-topic, I know)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 21:34
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what anybody says, or how far Dizzy makes it... SwizZz will still always be the more entertaining rapper, you really can't deny that. (somewhat off-topic, I know)

completely agree with you.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 21:40
Yeah, I enjoy SwizZz way more than Dizzy. They're both good, and Dizzy is obviously more active, but SwizZz makes better music imo.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 22:56
jarrens pretty fuckin entertainin haha
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:42
HopsinBelgium wrote:
Teleport wrote:I really hope he doesn't have too many features on KM. He's good but I'd like to see some Tech/Yella in there.
Don't be afraid, Hopsin said in an interview there aren't going to be many features on KM. He said that 90 percent/majority of the songs would be solo.

I guess there's going to be one feature for each FV artist but not seperate, something like this: Hopsin ft. Jarren Benton & SwizZz and another one with Dizzy or conversely.

For the rest i think there are going to 2, max. 3 collabs with other and bigger artists like Travis Barker (didn't he confirm that yet?), Tech and Yela.

Please be wrong about Travis Barker.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 15:29
Dizzy is good, but SwizZz is on another level. He's playful with his raps.

Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 6:37
travis barker is a BEAT collab
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 12:11
Zwis wrote:jarrens pretty fuckin entertainin haha

this post makes me depressed. wish jarren wasnt with funkvolume!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 13:10
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Zwis wrote:jarrens pretty fuckin entertainin haha

this post makes me depressed. wish jarren wasnt with funkvolume!

THANK YOU.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum