Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread

+13
BabySmacker
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Grandmaster
adeem
CHA53
Hyde
41OMaXiMuS
King
whufcwesthamunited
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
Buddie
17 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 0:06
I really hope he doesn't have too many features on KM. He's good but I'd like to see some Tech/Yella in there.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "What the Fuck is SwizZz Doing?" Thread

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:05
Teleport wrote:I really hope he doesn't have too many features on KM. He's good but I'd like to see some Tech/Yella in there.
Don't be afraid, Hopsin said in an interview there aren't going to be many features on KM. He said that 90 percent/majority of the songs would be solo.

I guess there's going to be one feature for each FV artist but not seperate, something like this: Hopsin ft. Jarren Benton & SwizZz and another one with Dizzy or conversely.

For the rest i think there are going to 2, max. 3 collabs with other and bigger artists like Travis Barker (didn't he confirm that yet?), Tech and Yela.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:11
HopsinBelgium wrote:
Teleport wrote:I really hope he doesn't have too many features on KM. He's good but I'd like to see some Tech/Yella in there.
Don't be afraid, Hopsin said in an interview there aren't going to be many features on KM. He said that 90 percent/majority of the songs would be solo.

I guess there's going to be one feature for each FV artist but not seperate, something like this: Hopsin ft. Jarren Benton & SwizZz and another one with Dizzy or conversely.

For the rest i think there are going to 2, max. 3 collabs with other and bigger artists like Travis Barker (didn't he confirm that yet?), Tech and Yela.

I think the perfect album would be 16 songs. 14 solo and 2 collabs. One song featuring SwizZz, Dizzy, and Jarren. And another song featuring Tech and Yela. I think a dark/aggressive song with Hop, Tech, and Yela would be insane.

I don't think Hop should do anymore collabs other than those. This album is supposed to show how great of an MC Hopsin is. He has plenty of time in his career to collab with artists, but now is not the time.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:16
buddie wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:

I think the perfect album would be 16 songs. 14 solo and 2 collabs. One song featuring SwizZz, Dizzy, and Jarren. And another song featuring Tech and Yela. I think a dark/aggressive song with Hop, Tech, and Yela would be insane.

I don't think Hop should do anymore collabs other than those. This album is supposed to show how great of an MC Hopsin is. He has plenty of time in his career to collab with artists, but now is not the time.
Maybe you could be right with that ratio of 14-2, 13-3 is possible to. And it's true that that is the best ratio, but i honestly think Dizzy doesn't fit with the style of SwizZz and Jarren.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:59
Put yela and tech on the same track.
One track just him and swizzz.
Then one with jarren and dizzy.

3 collab tracks should do it.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 3:55
King wrote:Put yela and tech on the same track.

Agreed, a Tech and Yela track would be fucking insane. Something with an ambiance similar to Seepage by Tech N9ne. A dark, rapid fire song that just mind fucks the listener.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 8:20
Teleport wrote:

Agreed, a Tech and Yela track would be fucking insane. Something with an ambiance similar to Seepage by Tech N9ne. A dark, rapid fire song that just mind fucks the listener.

i love you bro.

no homo.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 8:35
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

i love you bro.

no homo.

Not many people with spartan level music tastes left on this forum Strange, us pros gotta stick together Hopsin 3

PS: YOU FUCK TARDS!!!!! (fucking love Seepage, one of my favorite Tech sentences lol)
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 9:27
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

i love you bro.

no homo.

Not many people with spartan level music tastes left on this forum Strange, us pros gotta stick together Hopsin 3

PS: YOU FUCK TARDS!!!!! (fucking love Seepage, one of my favorite Tech sentences lol)

Get a room you two Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 10:24
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

i love you bro.

no homo.

that whole Seepage song lyrically fucks you in so many fucking ways, youve been fucking fucked.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 10:51
I remember something: 'Rock, Paper or SwizZzors', wasn't that in the 'Boarding Pass ' description? And he was working on it according to that description.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 10:53
HopsinBelgium wrote:I remember something: 'Rock, Paper or SwizZzors', wasn't that in the 'Boarding Pass ' description? And he was working on it according to that description.

we never know with Swizzz :(
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 11:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:I remember something: 'Rock, Paper or SwizZzors', wasn't that in the 'Boarding Pass ' description? And he was working on it according to that description.

I hate people who have a big potential and don't do anything with it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 11:28
HopsinBelgium wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

who does like them bro...
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 11:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

who does like them bro...
Nobody, but the crappy part about the story is that i care of SwizZz and i don't give a fuck about most of those people ;)
And that isn't because of his brilliant rap skills but also because of his brains, i think he's the most intelligent in FV although you wouldn't think that because of his style in his music video's and things like that.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 18:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Teleport wrote:

i love you bro.

no homo.

that whole Seepage song lyrically fucks you in so many fucking ways, youve been fucking fucked.
Yeah man, some of these Tech songs just blow your mind. He can be so fucking hard hitting and his lyrics are amazing. Listen to Alucard, although I'm sure you already have, that song is great. The Boogieman is a pretty dark song too, love the vocal effect in that.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 20:14
SwizZz already told you guys what the fuck he is doing lol

"my lack of motivation has me sittin at home
dropped out of school to rap but i cant make a fuckin song
my friends try to give me confidence but fuck the compliments
id rather guzzle a bottle and lose consciousnesses"
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 20:49
BabySmacker wrote:SwizZz already told you guys what the fuck he is doing lol

That line is so true haha
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 5:59

I swear with a different voice and delivery I could fuck with SwizZz when he drops lines like that. But as it stands his voice and delivery takes away from potential
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 6:36
Hop Sadness wrote:

I swear with a different voice and delivery I could fuck with SwizZz when he drops lines like that. But as it stands his voice and delivery takes away from potential

his delivery is raw dude.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 20:04
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:

his delivery is raw dude.
Some people just can't get over the voice, which in a sense is SwizZz's fault. Some of his beats just make the voice sound like total shit, when others make him sound raw. He needs to pick his beats better and know what work well with his sound.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 1:12
Shouldn't we all just fucking spam Dame's mailbox with the questions 'When is SwizZz dropping his album? Why isn't he dropping any singles?' to know if he's busy making his album?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:21
Dame always says "its coming"
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 3:51
Someone should email him this thread. I'd like to hear what he has to say about this
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 4:20
SwizZz the Little Hype Man that Could But Couldn't
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum