Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite Funk Volume artist other than Hopsin?

+24
Hyde
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
FactoryOfEmbers
Trimss
HopsinBelgium
Fiasco
ChynnaDoll
Zwis
GangusKahn
CHA53
skitzo3
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
User Name
Kamikaze
whufcwesthamunited
Knightmare
Chokey
King
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
28 posters
Go down

Favorite Funk Volume Artist other than Hopsin

16 - 36%
22 - 49%
7 - 15%

Total Votes: 45

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Who is your favorite Funk Volume artist other than Hopsin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite Funk Volume artist other than Hopsin?

Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 15:05
Can't tell if srs
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Who is your favorite Funk Volume artist other than Hopsin? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite Funk Volume artist other than Hopsin?

Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 15:39
Dizzy for sure
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 19:10
The poll results are shitting on jarren lmao.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 10:37
WHATABOUT DJ HOPPA!!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 10:56
Zwis wrote:WHATABOUT DJ HOPPA!!

he doesn't rap.
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 12:48
First off Lol @ the person who said DJ Hoppa. Dude doesn't rap and he steals samples and doesn't give credit.

Dizzy Wright's music is dope as fuck imo. I like all of his music.
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 2:26
its hard to say, i like dizzy and swizzz both equally....they're both my faves LOL
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 5:13
Dizzy
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:01
I'm kinda surprised that SwizZz isn't the most popular besides Hopsin. Dizzy is good, but lyrically SwizZz owns him.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:16
HopsinBelgium wrote:I'm kinda surprised that SwizZz isn't the most popular besides Hopsin. Dizzy is good, but lyrically SwizZz owns him.

Not really. SwizZz is pretty much the weak link in Funk Volume. Dizzy Wright is lyrically better, Benton too. SwizZz's punchlines are funny but sometimes cringe-worthy.

Btw I'm from Belgium too. Thumbs Up
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:44
Trimss wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:I'm kinda surprised that SwizZz isn't the most popular besides Hopsin. Dizzy is good, but lyrically SwizZz owns him.

Not really. SwizZz is pretty much the weak link in Funk Volume. Dizzy Wright is lyrically better, Benton too. SwizZz's punchlines are funny but sometimes cringe-worthy.

Haha nice! If we talk about potential, SwizZz has much more than Dizzy. But indeed, nowadays he's the weak link.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:45
Trimss wrote:

Nope. SwizZz is better than Jarren Benton. SwizZz can be either really good or really bad and he certainly has talent but is not always consistent. I think sometimes he just can't be bothered and can come off weak. But then he can also make some dope songs too. However Jarren Benton's music is nearly all bad (with the exception of 2 songs).
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 21:48
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Trimss wrote:

Nope. SwizZz is better than Jarren Benton. SwizZz can be either really good or really bad and he certainly has talent but is not always consistent. I think sometimes he just can't be bothered and can come off weak. But then he can also make some dope songs too. However Jarren Benton's music is nearly all bad (with the exception of 2 songs).

Well yeah you might be right. But honestly Swizzz is a hit or miss, and most of the time he's a miss. He has some dope songs there and there but I couldn't sit through a whole album made by him.

dizzy wright is chill as fuck though, it's easily enjoyable haha. He's getting some buzz too. I wonder what the fuck swizzz is doing tbh.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 10:34
have any of you guys heard SwizZzs tape?

go back and listen to it, he shits on Dizzy.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 10:46
I picked Dizzy and will stand by it.

Dizzy Wrights music is so chill, with some good meaning, nice lyrics and the guy speaks the truth.

I think of SwizZz got off his ass and sorted his shit out, i'd be less inclined to keep thinking he's the weakest of FV. He just doesn't seem to do anything except occasionaly join someone else's song. His parts in Independant Living, FV2012, Who Want It and How You Like Me Now, are tight, and his tunes from Haywire are tight, but he just seems lazy and not really taking advantage of the opportunity he's got.

I also like Jarren, alot. Freebasing with Kevin Bacon is a brilliant album. What gets me about Jarren is, he says his name in that stupid way before nearly every track: Jarreeeeeeeeen Bennntonnnnnn, Kato on the track bitch!, and it's irritating as hell to me, i know who you are, i clicked play on your CD!
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 10:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlL2nQdYSVg I like this song of Jarren.
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 16:34
SwizZz is that dude. I fuck wit Dizzy Wright too, but SwizZz is more entertaining.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 17:40
HopsinBelgium wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlL2nQdYSVg I like this song of Jarren.
Yeah that is one of the few Jarren songs I like. I'm the top comment person on that song :)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 17:47
HopsinBelgium wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlL2nQdYSVg I like this song of Jarren.
Yeah that is one of the few Jarren songs I like. I'm the top comment person on that song :)
'
Somebody called that guy a homo Hopsin 3
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 18:11
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
'
Somebody called that guy a homo Hopsin 3

I see what you did there Hopsin 3
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:09
Which one haha? :p
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 20:02
Jarren, dude's flow.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sun 5 May 2013 - 4:48
I like Dizzy more. He keeps me thinking and his music's chill too. Listen to his soul searchin (the next level) & smokeout conversations album before you say all he raps about is weed. SwizZz is unique and got some dope songs but his punchlines aren't all that great and sometimes his flow is good sometimes it isn't.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 5 May 2013 - 5:49
Who thinks their view on their favorite Funk Volume artist other than Hopsin changed. I know mine has.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 5 May 2013 - 7:31
I still say swizZz because I simply think hes the better artist after Hopsin in FV.. but I respect Dizzy more because he knows how to deliver and stay consistent with what he says.

Jarren might take 2nd place for me after a few projects, Hopsin still has the top spot Hopsin 6
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum