Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unpopular opinions in Hip Hop

+53
bgman
Hip-Hopsin'
Coolguy 127
Spanky
Mark us
IVIS187
dcan
Lynch By Inch
Royalty
Nidac_7
ImNotGay
RapLord81
jrat6447
downer59k
Frankie
Cannonspike1994
SFVigilante
Pillow Man .
Katz Inf Gang
Essence
whufcwesthamunited
Perfect Stranger
anthonyFv
dukeblue
HopsinBelgium
achmed420
DGCK
Buddie
Knightmare
Jeet
Hyde
AlwaysRaw
Grandmaster
CHA53
Blaze
JohnnyRottenSeed
Arkade
Mighty Mitch
Chokey
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
41OMaXiMuS
Kamikaze
BabySmacker
PreTroll
User Name
liftthat
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
AwesomeMan0710
Jake The Dog
King
57 posters
Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Unpopular opinions in Hip Hop - Page 2 Empty Re: Unpopular opinions in Hip Hop

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:19
I'm gonna get flamed, but fuck it...

I don't think Eminem is as good as people make him out to be. I kinda feel like people just put all of these things he's done outside of Hip-Hop and then decide he is a the best.

Don't get me wrong, though...I think he's a great artist - just not as good as people make him out to be. My opinion.

Come at me, hoes.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 20:20
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I'm gonna get flamed, but fuck it...

I don't think Eminem is as good as people make him out to be. I kinda feel like people just put all of these things he's done outside of Hip-Hop and then decide he is a the best.

Don't get me wrong, though...I think he's a great artist - just not as good as people make him out to be. My opinion.

Come at me, hoes.

I agree. Slim Shady > Marshall Mathers > Eminem.

He cant be fucked with back in his prime I must say though.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:04

Come at me, hoes.
I agree. I only like Infinite, SSEP, SSLP and MMLP. The Eminem Show, Encore, Relapse, Recovery and Hell: The Sequel all sucked to me.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:05
I'm 18!!! started listening to hip hop real close when 50 Cent was actually good haha
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:06

Come at me, hoes.
NIGGAAAAAAAA Angry

who u like best tho?
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:06
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.
I agree. I only like Infinite, SSEP, SSLP and MMLP. The Eminem Show, Encore, Relapse, Recovery and Hell: The Sequel all sucked to me.

Fuck Hell: The Sequal. I copped that shit early and i deleted it right away. Garbage
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:08
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:

Come at me, hoes.
NIGGAAAAAAAA Angry

who u like best tho?

I don't even know, man...lol.

A toss up between Eyedea, Hop, or Sage Francis.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:14
Jake The Dog wrote:
the eminem show is one of his best albums, and had some classics on it 'Sing For The Moment, Cleanin Out My Closet, Till I Collapse & Say Goodbye Hollywood. how can you say that album sucks Unpopular opinions in Hip Hop - Page 2 4209465590
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:18
HopsinIsDope wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
the eminem show is one of his best albums, and had some classics on it 'Sing For The Moment, Cleanin Out My Closet, Till I Collapse & Say Goodbye Hollywood. how can you say that album sucks Unpopular opinions in Hip Hop - Page 2 4209465590
I like Cleanin Out My Closet, Sing For The Moment, Til I Collapse, Superman, Without Me and White America but the rest of the album isn't that great to me lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:31
MOST young cats think they know what hip hop is about, but they don't. They'll figure it out tho

Lil Wayne is a beast. People only talk shit about him (including me) because some retards act like he is the best rapper to have ever lived. If he was just another underground artist coming out with those punchlines, everybody would leave him alone.

50 Tyson is GOAT.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:42
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.

Wow how can you say that The Eminem Show, Encore, and Relapse sucked? :S:S:S:S

recovery = too much of a mainstream appeal, poppy songs. But it had some sick songs on it like You're Never Over minus the corny hook. was a solid 7.5/10 album.

hell: the sequel = an EP. so consider it to be an EP that had much less effort put into it than a full on LP. was a solid 7.5/10 again minus bruno mars sucking dick and fucking male butts.

relapse = the most lyrical work em has ever put out. it is a lyrical MASTERPIECE

encore = mix of some old and new em shit and had some classic tracks on it

the eminem show = ALMOST A FUCKING MASTERPIECE. 9.5/10

SSEP, SSLP, MMLP > God

eminem would destroy anyone in the rap game in a rap battle right now. ANYONE. he's one of the only people left who can actually spit crazy shit off the dome

i cant believe this...you guys are doubting eminem. the mans a fucking genius!!!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:46
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.

recovery = too much of a mainstream appeal, poppy songs. But it had some sick songs on it like You're Never Over minus the corny hook. was a solid 7.5/10 album.

hell: the sequel = an EP. so consider it to be an EP that had much less effort put into it than a full on LP. was a solid 7.5/10 again minus bruno mars sucking dick and fucking male butts.

relapse = the most lyrical work em has ever put out. it is a lyrical MASTERPIECE

SSEP, SSLP, MMLP > God

eminem would destroy anyone in the rap game in a rap battle right now. ANYONE. he's one of the only people left who can actually spit crazy shit off the dome

i cant believe this...you guys are doubting eminem. the mans a fucking genius!!!

Thumbs Up

These kids don't know man... they just don't know.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:48
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.

SSEP, SSLP, MMLP > God

I'm not doubting anything. I just don't like him nearly as much as others - I recognize his talent. I know he's a great artist. I just don't think he's as good as people say.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:49
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.

SSEP, SSLP, MMLP > God

I never said they were terrible, they just weren't great. They all have some great songs but the other songs just suck to me.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:50
This thread is gonna get BAD. Brace yourselves, I can sense the storm is coming.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:51
41OMaXiMuS wrote:This thread is gonna get BAD. Brace yourselves, I can sense the storm is coming.

Wuteva.

If people actually get mad over this thread.... Suicidal
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:52
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:This thread is gonna get BAD. Brace yourselves, I can sense the storm is coming.

Wuteva.

If people actually get mad over this thread.... Suicidal

It'll happen. Just wait.

Getting on TC soon btw you squirrel fucker.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:53
Eminem is one of my favorite rappers, if "people" start saying I'm starting shit... Smh.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote: It'll happen. Just wait.

Unpopular opinions in Hip Hop - Page 2 Okay

Getting on TC soon btw you squirrel fucker.

I'll probably get on, but I don't know how long I'll be on.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

I just know somebody is gonna take it too far and say something out of line.

We'll see tho.

#WatchingThisThreadLikeAHawkReadyToPissOnAFaggot
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Jake The Dog wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.

SSEP, SSLP, MMLP > God

I never said they were terrible, they just weren't great. They all have some great songs but the other songs just suck to me.

lol but none of eminems stuff sucks. his actual verses dont suck. yeh, the hook might suck. the feature might suck. but eminems never fell off
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I just know somebody is gonna take it too far and say something out of line.

We'll see tho.

I was prepared to be called a fucking idiot, tbh. lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:58
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I just know somebody is gonna take it too far and say something out of line.

We'll see tho.

I was prepared to be called a fucking idiot, tbh. lol

Nah I'm not gonna call you an idiot. I will just secretly hate you forever now. Angry
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 21:59
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

Come at me, hoes.

SSEP, SSLP, MMLP > God

lol but none of eminems stuff sucks. his actual verses dont suck. yeh, the hook might suck. the feature might suck. but eminems never fell off
It's all opinion. If you get butthurt I'm gonna be pissed.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 22:02
Eminem grew up rapping, he grew up creating crazy shit in that genius brain of his. He's had a tough life but he never once was a bitch about it, he never exaggerated it in his music like 99% of other rappers. He did his own thing and he was reckless about it. He built a legacy around himself and around his music. He took HipHop to a level much more accesible by the mainstream. He influenced everyone. His lyrical ability is unmatched. His music is impeccable. His style is unique.
i can go on all fukin day

there would be no such thing as hopsin if it weren't for em
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum