Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri - Page 2 Empty Re: SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 7:12
rollin4em wrote: Man I've tried that shit its called spice/K-2 aka fake weed. I got some shit called hysteria. I did that shit with my brother who is a big pot smoker. I haven't done any pot in a long time so the effect was double on me then it was on my brother got hit pretty hard by it too.

I took two big hits of that shit and felt alright for a minute but then right when my brother was going to take his second puff his hands starts to shake and can't light the bong to get his second hit then I just start losing it. I get all hyper and start seeing everything shaking and I call my brother some weird fuckin name. and h tries to get me to drink water to calm down and I try to drink it but my hand starts shaking like a mother fucker and I don't want to take it because I'm afraid I'm going to spill it. and I just bought a nitendo 3ds and was planning to play it for the first time fucked up on this and my brother got COD MW: 3 for xbox to play it too. Well the 3ds was three feet away from me and that shit looked so far so I just said fuck it and laid down on my brother's bed. I then realized my brother disappear, so I call out his name for a while but he never comes and my little puppy comes and lays down with me. I also call her some weird ass name. Well as I'm laying down I see the lady Gaga poster my brother has on the wall and for the first time I'm finding it sexy. but then the t.v starts playing the COD intro, I start to I freaked the fuck out and I though Lady Gaga was going to attack me. I held my dog tight that whole night.

the next day I told my brother what happen where did he go and he told me he was getting freaked out so he went to sleep with his gf.

Then I saw his gf and she told me that he was acting all weird that night, he got a picture off his night stand and put it under the bed and when she asked him what he was doing he put his finger on his mouth and shushed hr. he then climbed in bed and wanted to cuddle but she didn't want to so sh pushed him off but he kept trying then he just settled curled up like a dog next to her.

Thats not even the worst trip I've had on that shit.

This is why I fucking hate fake weed.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri - Page 2 Empty Re: SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 13:14
rollin4em wrote: Man I've tried that shit its called spice/K-2 aka fake weed. I got some shit called hysteria. I did that shit with my brother who is a big pot smoker. I haven't done any pot in a long time so the effect was double on me then it was on my brother got hit pretty hard by it too.

I took two big hits of that shit and felt alright for a minute but then right when my brother was going to take his second puff his hands starts to shake and can't light the bong to get his second hit then I just start losing it. I get all hyper and start seeing everything shaking and I call my brother some weird fuckin name. and h tries to get me to drink water to calm down and I try to drink it but my hand starts shaking like a mother fucker and I don't want to take it because I'm afraid I'm going to spill it. and I just bought a nitendo 3ds and was planning to play it for the first time fucked up on this and my brother got COD MW: 3 for xbox to play it too. Well the 3ds was three feet away from me and that shit looked so far so I just said fuck it and laid down on my brother's bed. I then realized my brother disappear, so I call out his name for a while but he never comes and my little puppy comes and lays down with me. I also call her some weird ass name. Well as I'm laying down I see the lady Gaga poster my brother has on the wall and for the first time I'm finding it sexy. but then the t.v starts playing the COD intro, I start to I freaked the fuck out and I though Lady Gaga was going to attack me. I held my dog tight that whole night.

the next day I told my brother what happen where did he go and he told me he was getting freaked out so he went to sleep with his gf.

Then I saw his gf and she told me that he was acting all weird that night, he got a picture off his night stand and put it under the bed and when she asked him what he was doing he put his finger on his mouth and shushed hr. he then climbed in bed and wanted to cuddle but she didn't want to so sh pushed him off but he kept trying then he just settled curled up like a dog next to her.

Thats not even the worst trip I've had on that shit.

Yeah that sound similar to the effects of the shit I had. Shit is fuckkkked up man, I really thought I was gonna die. I will never do that shit again. I'll stick to smoking the real deal lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 13:15
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Wait, was this Salvia or just fake weed? Didn't bother reading after OP.

I fucking hate fake weed, though. I almost had an anxiety attack on that shit.

It's some salvia based mix but it's called "Exotic Herbal Potpourri" and it's "not for human consumption"... except thats exactly what it is made for, thats just how they get around laws to sell it.
rollin4em
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:02
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Yeah that sound similar to the effects of the shit I had. Shit is fuckkkked up man, I really thought I was gonna die. I will never do that shit again. I'll stick to smoking the real deal lol.
The first time I tried it I though I was having a seizure
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:10
rollin4em wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I might have had a seizure too for all I know.

Dude I've done shrooms, acid, white ladies.... alll that stufff back in the day when I was younger. But this shit was next level... it makes me sick to even think about how weird and confused I felt. It was what I imagine its like to shoot too much heroine up (or heroine at all). Just no control over anything or any clue about what the fucks going on. My brain turned to liquid for 20 minutes and I didn't have a sober person watching me so I have no fucking clue what actually went down in reality. Thats why I was pissed I didn't record it all.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:15
Have you ever done DPH? Fucking worst idea ever.

It sort of reminds me of this, but 1000000000 times worse.
rollin4em
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 19:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
rollin4em wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I might have had a seizure too for all I know.

Dude I've done shrooms, acid, white ladies.... alll that stufff back in the day when I was younger. But this shit was next level... it makes me sick to even think about how weird and confused I felt. It was what I imagine its like to shoot too much heroine up (or heroine at all). Just no control over anything or any clue about what the fucks going on. My brain turned to liquid for 20 minutes and I didn't have a sober person watching me so I have no fucking clue what actually went down in reality. Thats why I was pissed I didn't record it all.
the last time I tried it, it was so fuckin horrible, I was playing mario bros before I did it and while I was on it I just went to this weird world were I was mario and I was trying to save my brother and his friends from browser. It was fuckin weird I had no idea what was going on in the real world. Once I realized that this world wasn't real I tried to go back to the real world but to get back I had to travel through what seemed like a worm hole or something. I had my brothers two friends guiding me through it but it was strange I was sure one was evil and the other one wanted to help me through to the real world. The whole time I had to solve these puzzles to keep going forward. If I failed the puzzle it flt horrible. This shit went on for what flt like forever. Thats the last time I'm doing that shit
Yazhossein
Registered Member

Mon 7 Oct 2013 - 10:19
I've never done salvia, so I can't tell you how much different it is. It's "exotic herbal potpourri" so I guess it's technically not salvia. But I bet the effects are very similar.

But like I said before, I've done ALOT of shit in my life and I have never been so fucked up before. I was in another fucking dimension. Scary shit.
Yeah man, sounds like salvia haha. One dude claims that he took a hit of salvia, lived TEN YEARS of his life, witnessed people aging and having kids and those kids aging and shit, then came off the high and it was only 15 minutes. That's fucked up lol. If that happened to me I'd kill myself.
I'd pay to watch him talk about that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum