Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri Empty SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 16:41
SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri Sexy_herbal_incense__46804_zoom
DO NOT EVER DO THIS SHIT FOR ANY REASON

So, we went down the the city to shoot my video for the FV contest this weekend because all the lights were supposed to be purple for the ravens (thought it might be a cool visual element for a video). I had my friend drive us all there, and he asked if we could stop by the headshop real quick. He wanted to get a new glass piece.

So we go into the headshop and we're looking around and Tim starts asking about this shit called "sexy" and when he mentions it, the guy behind the counter - you can see this guys eyes light up with interest. He's like hell yeah we sell it, have you ever done it? We all said nah and he convinced Tim to buy a $20 bag of it. (Even tho I told him I could get the REAL DEAL once we got back from shooting the vid). The guy explained to us that it would knock us on our ass for 20 minutes and to not do it in public.

We get back to the car and Tim somehow manages to talk us all into taking a hit of it before going to shoot the vid. We all take a decent hit, but not big. We get out of the car and start walking... not even 2 minutes later and I look at Tim and say "dude... no fucking way I can remember my verse right now. I am REALLY fucked up right now. My asshole feels like sombody put a hot pepper in it or something"... hahahah shit was crazy, had a warm tingly sensation all over and it was just WEIRD. We all agreed that we couldnt handle walking anymore so we turn around and go back to the car.

We drive home and Tim gives me the whole bag and said he didn't want it.

So I wake up the next morning with my girl and we're bored so I asked her if she wanted to make a youtube video, like one of those salvia videos. Figured we mine as well not let the shit go to waste. So I set up my camera on the tripod to watch us on the couch, and we both take HUUUUUUUGE bong hits off this stuff. 2 hits each, both huge hits, and we held the hits in for like 10 seconds. Within 45 seconds my asshole is on fire again and my whole body feels like I just took like 5 ecstasy pills. I thought something was wrong, and I didn't want to die on camera... so I crawled over to the camera and somehow turned it off.

My heart started beating really fast and next thing I know I had traveled to another dimension. I didn't know who I was, where I was, what I was doing.... I can't even explain it. I was in some crazy state of panic and it was like a hyper reality where everything I looked at was really vibrant and just weird.

Eventually I started to realize who I was and where I was, but I am still FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF. I started freaking the fuck out and saying "I dont want to die, I dont want to die". It was the scariest shit ever man. My GF was also totally wrecked, but she didn't have a bad trip. She was just confused. But I REALLY thought I was dying there for a minute. I also thought I was crying but she said I wasnt.

I thought I was out for like 8+ hours but when I came back to reality and realized I wasn't going to die, it had only been about 20 minutes. She denied like 80% of the conversation and said none of it happened. She said I didn't cry and I pretty much just laid on the couch looking like a retard.

When I was younger I tried shrooms, lsd, x - none of it can be compared to the experience I had on this shit. I was fucking GONE. Complete insanity.

Then I was like OMG I HAVE ALL OF THIS ON CAMERA, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

And then I remembered I turned the camera off because I thought I was dying and I didn't wanna have that on camera. The video gets cut off right where shit takes a turn for the worse. So I can't even see what was actually happening with me that whole time. GAY.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri Empty Re: SEXY - Exotic Herbal Potpourri

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:36
Lol sounds like a trippy drug...Did you get your video done tho?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:42
GangusKahn wrote:Lol sounds like a trippy drug...Did you get your video done tho?

I got some footage yes... but not the footage I wanted. And trippy isn't eve nthe word. Nobody should ever do this shit. It was more intene than anything I've ever done. I'm still mentally recovering from that shit lol.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:42
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Lol sounds like a trippy drug...Did you get your video done tho?

I got some footage yes... but not the footage I wanted.

Smoke more sexy and have that be your intro haha
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:46
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Fuck no. I literally would not do that shit again for a million dollars lmao.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Idk why but that makes me wanna try it
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:03
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Idk why but that makes me wanna try it

All I'm saying is make sure you have someone there to guid you.

This shit BLEW MY FUCKING MIND. It's now over 24 hours later and I still can't stop thinking about how insane it was. It would be impossible to explain exactly what it was like. First your entire body gets warm as fuck, like your whole body becomes a dick and someone is sucking it. weird. Then your mind just melts into liquid and you have no fucking clue what anything is. You just exist, but you dont know why. But then somewhere along the line I must have had bad thoughts and slipped into a bad trip and it got really scary. And the worst part was that it felt like it was going on forever and ever... but it was only 20 minutes.

But also keep in mind, I'm guessing most people take a small hit it... and only one time, so they only experience the tingly feeling. I went overboard and took a HUUUUGE hit and my gf did the same, thats what pushed us over the edge.

If you try this shit you gotta film it man, I wanna see what it looks like.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:14
Lol for sure...I gotta find the shit first tho.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:21
GangusKahn wrote:Lol for sure...I gotta find the shit first tho.

I bet they have it at the headshop you go to.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:59
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Lol for sure...I gotta find the shit first tho.

I bet they have it at the headshop you go to.

They dont sell shit like that down here...I'm sure its in Portland tho
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:43
Wait, is it salvia or not? That part about feeling like it took forever sounds like salvia
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:49
I've never done salvia, so I can't tell you how much different it is. It's "exotic herbal potpourri" so I guess it's technically not salvia. But I bet the effects are very similar.

But like I said before, I've done ALOT of shit in my life and I have never been so fucked up before. I was in another fucking dimension. Scary shit.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:57
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I've never done salvia, so I can't tell you how much different it is. It's "exotic herbal potpourri" so I guess it's technically not salvia. But I bet the effects are very similar.

But like I said before, I've done ALOT of shit in my life and I have never been so fucked up before. I was in another fucking dimension. Scary shit.
Yeah man, sounds like salvia haha. One dude claims that he took a hit of salvia, lived TEN YEARS of his life, witnessed people aging and having kids and those kids aging and shit, then came off the high and it was only 15 minutes. That's fucked up lol. If that happened to me I'd kill myself.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:09
Jake The Dog wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I've never done salvia, so I can't tell you how much different it is. It's "exotic herbal potpourri" so I guess it's technically not salvia. But I bet the effects are very similar.

Yeah man, sounds like salvia haha. One dude claims that he took a hit of salvia, lived TEN YEARS of his life, witnessed people aging and having kids and those kids aging and shit, then came off the high and it was only 15 minutes. That's fucked up lol. If that happened to me I'd kill myself.

I'd pay to watch him talk about that.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:16
GangusKahn wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

I'd pay to watch him talk about that.
Look it up haha, that shit's scary as fuck
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:19
sounds fucking nasty.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:46
Nothin comes up when I google it
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:53
GangusKahn wrote:Nothin comes up when I google it

its too nasty for google.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Was talkin to Jake
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 23:00
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Was talkin to Jake

oh right sorry.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 3:23
Wait, was this Salvia or just fake weed? Didn't bother reading after OP.

I fucking hate fake weed, though. I almost had an anxiety attack on that shit.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 4:27
Damn, I wanna find this shit, imma film my friends doing it lmao
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 5:54
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Wait, was this Salvia or just fake weed? Didn't bother reading after OP.

It sounds like Salvia..but Salvia only lasts 5 minutes...could be osmethin else
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 10 Jan 2012 - 6:12
GangusKahn wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Wait, was this Salvia or just fake weed? Didn't bother reading after OP.

It sounds like Salvia..but Salvia only lasts 5 minutes...could be osmethin else

Salvia mixed with the slow feeling of fake incense weed idk, i gotta find it tho.
rollin4em
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 3:12
Man I've tried that shit its called spice/K-2 aka fake weed. I got some shit called hysteria. I did that shit with my brother who is a big pot smoker. I haven't done any pot in a long time so the effect was double on me then it was on my brother got hit pretty hard by it too.

I took two big hits of that shit and felt alright for a minute but then right when my brother was going to take his second puff his hands starts to shake and can't light the bong to get his second hit then I just start losing it. I get all hyper and start seeing everything shaking and I call my brother some weird fuckin name. and h tries to get me to drink water to calm down and I try to drink it but my hand starts shaking like a mother fucker and I don't want to take it because I'm afraid I'm going to spill it. and I just bought a nitendo 3ds and was planning to play it for the first time fucked up on this and my brother got COD MW: 3 for xbox to play it too. Well the 3ds was three feet away from me and that shit looked so far so I just said fuck it and laid down on my brother's bed. I then realized my brother disappear, so I call out his name for a while but he never comes and my little puppy comes and lays down with me. I also call her some weird ass name. Well as I'm laying down I see the lady Gaga poster my brother has on the wall and for the first time I'm finding it sexy. but then the t.v starts playing the COD intro, I start to I freaked the fuck out and I though Lady Gaga was going to attack me. I held my dog tight that whole night.

the next day I told my brother what happen where did he go and he told me he was getting freaked out so he went to sleep with his gf.

Then I saw his gf and she told me that he was acting all weird that night, he got a picture off his night stand and put it under the bed and when she asked him what he was doing he put his finger on his mouth and shushed hr. he then climbed in bed and wanted to cuddle but she didn't want to so sh pushed him off but he kept trying then he just settled curled up like a dog next to her.

Thats not even the worst trip I've had on that shit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum