Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

ITT: Your favorite/ill rap lines Empty ITT: Your favorite/ill rap lines

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:21
it doesn't HAVE to be a punchlines but it can be.
Just post ill lines or your favorite rap lines.

the following bars are all by Canibus....

I possess the lyrical ammo to battle and rip any one of you warm blooded mammals to shambles

I shutdown my enemies with telepathy electrically, my verbal chemistry could kill you with esoteric energy

I'm the illest n*gga alive, watch me prove it! I'll snatch ya crown with ya head still attached to it.

I never freestyle for free without chargin niggas a fee...it'll cost you a brain cell just to cypher with me

Deliverin mind blowin rhymes and poems controllin my tongue when I'm flowin like pilot controlled Boeing's

The laser guided, lyrical hybrid...creating scripts so sick I gotta arm wrestle my pen to write it

I'm known geographically and intergalacticly...that's why I got extra terrestrials that wanna battle me

A nigga like me should have Carpal Tunnel syndrome in the wrist bones from grippin microphones this long

I speak at frequencies dogs would have trouble hearing. Canibus is the lyrical version of German engineering

Pray to god they hurry up and start the 3rd World War so I can start World War 4 and murder us all

I rip you, my metaphor content, will split you. Into little, powder-like crystals, so I can sniff you

I grab mics and murder shit. As wicked as Satan worshippers going to Catholic church services

A pistol to your mug. Cripple your tongue. Rip through your lungs. Then write your name on your tombstone scribbled in blood

However you wanna word it, I'm perfect. Touch my microphone on accident and get murdered on purpose

Drain your carcass dry, rip out your heart bitch. I write rhymes using your blood as my ink cartridges

Anonymous

ITT: Your favorite/ill rap lines Empty Re: ITT: Your favorite/ill rap lines

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:28
pharoahe monch:

My style, make the whole crowd Se-au
Like number 55 on the Chargers
I promise thee I Dodge a nigga like Raul Mondesi.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:41
Eminem -

The criminal cop-killing hip-hop villain
A minimal swap to cop millions of Pac listeners
You're coming with me, feel it or not you're gonna fear it
Like I showed you the spirit of God lives in us
You hear it a lot, lyrics to shock
Is it a miracle or am I just product of pop fizzin' up?
For shizzle my wizzle, this is the plot, listen up
You bizzles forgot, Slizzle does not give a fuck!
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:47
I was summoned as a dominate providence lyricist, prominent lyrics get armored and honored
fulfilling bitch targets with confidence, killing civilian consciousness
harder than british parliaments, getting uplifting compliments from communistic congressman...
of other continents, lyricism...I fathered it, with being the illest as the accomplishment
I harnessed it and polished it before other artists did as the honest prophet with an anomalous source of partnership
saw the beat and I tortured it, im the synonym of unfortunate..I'll show you what the meaning of slaughter is
in ordinance of some ruthless shit, I tore the hands of Lucifers to get my point across with his fingers towards a crucifix
this lucrative movement is passing, im the motherfucking passion, creating musical tone patterns from skeletal bone fragments

cause im rapping for more, cracking your jaw..break your back into halfs then to fractions of four
this is spitboss holocaust so you better acknowledge it, I heard the opportunity and followed it...
till theres nothing to bother with react like a halogen made the microphone my bitch when I spit the trick swallows it
the obelisk of knowledge empowerment plowed to the ground like the towers did, I stole your pussy pride and deflowered it
cause im tired of the cowardness and sick of bitch made slashed with your shoulder blade, your souls trapped in your ribcage
if your willing to get slain sacrifice your honor so I can really guarantee your departure
you were the martyr for me to slaughter from border to border, couldn't focus on one kill I got Attention Deficit Disorder

-
Passionate MC
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:13

Like the phone when she heard the news
Her sister on the other line talking to her shoes
The only son, what a thing to lose
More blacks singing more blues
More niggas pouring more brews
Poor dude he was young like 21, straight up out that city that I'm from
A real smart nigga, but his niggas they was dumb
He aint even get a chance to run
Before it landed in his lung
God, breathe nigga.
His partner screaming “Don’t you fucking leave nigga!!”
Took off his shirt trynna stop the bleeding nigga, “Don’t you go!”
But his life fading slow
Did I tell my mom I love her, do she know
Did I tell my baby sorry from before
Wont get to see my son grow
Lord I ain't ready to go, Can I live?
Anonymous

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 6:55
liftthat wrote:I was summoned as a dominate providence lyricist, prominent lyrics get armored and honored
harder than british parliaments, getting uplifting compliments from communistic congressman...
of other continents, lyricism...I fathered it, with being the illest as the accomplishment
I harnessed it and polished it before other artists did as the honest prophet with an anomalous source of partnership
saw the beat and I tortured it, im the synonym of unfortunate..I'll show you what the meaning of slaughter is
in ordinance of some ruthless shit, I tore the hands of Lucifers to get my point across with his fingers towards a crucifix
this lucrative movement is passing, im the motherfucking passion, creating musical tone patterns from skeletal bone fragments

cause im rapping for more, cracking your jaw..break your back into halfs then to fractions of four
this is spitboss holocaust so you better acknowledge it, I heard the opportunity and followed it...
till theres nothing to bother with react like a halogen made the microphone my bitch when I spit the trick swallows it
the obelisk of knowledge empowerment plowed to the ground like the towers did, I stole your pussy pride and deflowered it
cause im tired of the cowardness and sick of bitch made slashed with your shoulder blade, your souls trapped in your ribcage
if your willing to get slain sacrifice your honor so I can really guarantee your departure
you were the martyr for me to slaughter from border to border, couldn't focus on one kill I got Attention Deficit Disorder

-
Passionate MC

Fucking love that one.
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 7:44
Big Pun's entire "Dream Shatterer" track....

-Prince Ea (the last days track) (His entire mixtape "The Adolescence" is a classic)

The oracle told me not to doubt my place
I walked in the room and she said, "don't worry about the vase"
I responded, "what vase?", and knocked it over
Caught it before it hit the ground, I was not supposed to
She looked at me and said "Yo, you not the one"
So I, cocked the gun and then stopped the fun
The four-five (.45) gave her closed eyes
She couldn't predict that shit and I thought she was so wise
I think about my mind and how old it is
Encrypted inside is an Einstein-Rosen bridge
Somebody hold the phones
I got some of the dopest poems ever written, chiseled on the Dropa stones
Check my DNA for Annunaki chromosomes
Thermopylae prophecy with Newtonian overtones
I'm the only rapper alive to rule the empire of holy Rome
It's just a shame that no one knows

-Hopsin
The crazy multis he spit on "Break it Down" at about 2:30

-Big L
A Tech 9 Is my Utensil
Fillin Niggaz with so much lead they can use their dick for a pencil.

..And mad hoes, Ask Beavis i get nothin Butthead

..You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you"

-Canibus

TOO MANY
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 9:13
Prince Ea - Political Science

Yo, it's the theoretical physicist, meticulous, multidimensional lyricist.
Ever since the colonial clipper ships came pillagin' innocent villages.
I was discernin' the difference between preemptive and preventive.
Wars are riddled with disingenuous politicians.
Confingurin' their constituents to be oblivious to the divisiveness.
Reconnaissance missions, carried out to fit the agenda of corporate business interests.
Open-ended wars, unabridged and limitless.
I cross-referenced the percentages, more than three fourths of this planet is inhabited by idiots.
And that statistic however hair raising, is definitive.
Just check the historical forgetfulness of American citizens.
Willfully ignorant, it's like they love to be prisoners.
See, the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
So you supercilious bumper-sticker philosophers sound ridiculous.
Afraid of responsibility, in love with the remnants of imprisonment.
You gonna make me get so belligerent, it's gonna feel like you in the grips of Gigantopithecus.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:57
liftthat wrote:I was summoned as a dominate providence lyricist, prominent lyrics get armored and honored

-
Passionate MC
who is that by and whats the song name? i wanna hear lol just reading it makes it sound sick.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:02
@awesomeman

skip to 3 minutes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum