Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwizZz - MartianzZz vs GoblinzZz

+11
Arkade
texasiopp
JohnnyD17
STRANGEgenius
GangusKahn
Hop_Fan13
liftthat
AwesomeMan0710
Higher Living
BabySmacker
King
15 posters
Go down
Anonymous

SwizZz - MartianzZz vs GoblinzZz - Page 3 Empty Re: SwizZz - MartianzZz vs GoblinzZz

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 5:59
This track is fucking dope!
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

SwizZz - MartianzZz vs GoblinzZz - Page 3 Empty Re: SwizZz - MartianzZz vs GoblinzZz

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:03
when did eminem become just a story telling rapper and not a punch line rapper?
ill say what i said on the other thread hop himself said you cant just diss rappers to get famous....so why is swizzz trying that? honestly ive never been a fan of his...amd going at eminem was dumb especially seeing that hop is gonna rap at D12's concert in Detroit and they are friends?....
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:04
texasiopp wrote:when did eminem become just a story telling rapper and not a punch line rapper?
ill say what i said on the other thread hop himself said you cant just diss rappers to get famous....so why is swizzz trying that? honestly ive never been a fan of his...amd going at eminem was dumb especially seeing that hop is gonna rap at D12's concert in Detroit and they are friends?....

Your new on this forum, but I already feel we are gonna be best friends. Maybe have sleep overs...nohomo

boner.html
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:20
King wrote:SwizZz wants to give Eminem a birthday gift?

Lol I kid.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:22
haha def. no homo
i just think its a lame attempt by swizzz...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:23
The diss to Glenn Beck and Fox News was easily the best diss in that song and no one even noticed it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:24
iH3artSatan666 wrote:The diss to Glenn Beck and Fox News was easily the best diss in that song and no one even noticed it.

i did, but alotta people were just crying ovr the Em diss.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:27
I think SwizZz was tring to hard to be Hopsin with the disses, but good flow, delivery as usual, the eminem diss was stupid, you shouldn't really diss someone thats been in the industry 100x longer than you
rollin4em
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 6:40
dope track
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 7:08
If I were swizZz Id rap on a funk volume beat and introduce myself a bit and maybe give a taste of my future album, but not everyone has the same mentality.

What can you do about it, he already did what he did just let it be.
Lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 7:10
King wrote:

What can you do about it, he already did what he did just let it be.
Lol

speaking the truth.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 13:22
The track is fire. I'd kill to see the immature Slim Shady back, but it's not going to happen. I guess SwizZz is just coming to terms with this. It is what it is. Thumbs Up

Anonymous

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 13:47
Frankie wrote:The track is fire. I'd kill to see the immature Slim Shady back, but it's not going to happen. I guess SwizZz is just coming to terms with this. It is what it is. Thumbs Up

Word to this.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:32
to be honest, i don't really like it. swizZz steps up sometimes, but i really hope that swizZz comes alot harder on his album then he has on shit in the past.

BTW, i like eminem, but i don't give a fuck if swizZz dissed him. it doesnt change my opinion on anything in this universe.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:44
For some people dissing Eminem is like dissing BIG or Tupac. IMO the three best rappers of all time.

And the majority of rap fans would agree, well at least that all three are in the top 5. Numbers dont lie. And remember, that numbers are the most important thing in rap. Get numbers, money, and fans to support your message.....why else rap?
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:01
SwizZz just misses slim shady

I do too
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 20:07
ThatGuy wrote:SwizZz just misses slim shady

I do too
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum