Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

SwizZz's Mom Empty SwizZz's Mom

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 2:15
Yo guys, I have been seeing a lot of comments on a reason why SwizZz isn't that productive right now and how he seems sad in the team backpack cypher. The reason is that his mother got cancer. I don't know if it's true or not, but if it is tell us the source. If it true, all these Jokerr fans should be ashamed of calling SwizZz lazy and shit. Man it must suck for SwizZz if his mom did get cancer.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

SwizZz's Mom Empty Re: SwizZz's Mom

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 2:39
She's Dame's mother too and he seems perfectly fine and is still doing his job and being productive.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 2:55
Buddie wrote:She's Dame's mother too and he seems perfectly fine and is still doing his job and being productive.
this, they (hop or Dame, I cant remember) said that he wasnt on part of the tour because he was busy at work on some new music and he may have been depressed at the cypher because he knows hes basically been replaced by Dizzy and Jarren at the moment,but I don't know. Dame can be a dick sometimes from what ive seen and heard(never met the man personally so I can't say for sure) but I'm pretty sure he would have been with his mom too if she had cancer.If its true though thats sad.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 15:53
SwizZz asked Dame (sorry, King Dame) for a tour but he didnt made him enough money so he said NO! Then he lived his miserable, dark, sad life in Hop's shadow and accepted the sidekick part. It's true. Ask Jokerr.

What happend in reality:
SwizZz - Yo, bro, can I get a tour?
Dame - Make an album. Then we can talk.
SwizZz - Cool.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 0:03
This may not be a reason for swizZz's absences lately but it's messed up if people think this is no big deal to him.

Dame needs to do his job for fv and swizZz has been near his mom and probably working on instrumentals and stuff.. She probably just needs someone around for company.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum