Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I delete "Bitches Wanna Suck My Dick"?

+10
BabySmacker
Jake The Dog
TheRealFakeHopsin
RapLord81
Haywire
Fitzyy
PapaGreg
Mr. Sinister
GangusKahn
41OMaXiMuS
14 posters
Go down

Should I delete "Bitches Wanna Suck My Dick"?

2 - 10%
18 - 90%

Total Votes: 20

ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Should I delete "Bitches Wanna Suck My Dick"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I delete "Bitches Wanna Suck My Dick"?

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 16:46
hahahaha this track is so sexaaaaay!! 10 / 10 boners!!
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Should I delete "Bitches Wanna Suck My Dick"? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I delete "Bitches Wanna Suck My Dick"?

Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 3:36
Yo, today I was listening to Raw and when Baby's Daddy came on, I was like "OH SHIT THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE BITCHES WANNA SUCK MY DICK" was it an influence at all? haha
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 7:30
Jake The Dog wrote:Yo, today I was listening to Raw and when Baby's Daddy came on, I was like "OH SHIT THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE BITCHES WANNA SUCK MY DICK" was it an influence at all? haha

Lol why cause Hopsin changes his voice a little at the beginning and kinda sounds like Maximus? I don't think they are a like in any way...tbh Maximus's song was more lyrical.

-Hate sounding like a dick rider but everyone needs compliments

From,
DickRider014
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 15:34
GangusKahn wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:Yo, today I was listening to Raw and when Baby's Daddy came on, I was like "OH SHIT THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE BITCHES WANNA SUCK MY DICK" was it an influence at all? haha

Lol why cause Hopsin changes his voice a little at the beginning and kinda sounds like Maximus? I don't think they are a like in any way...tbh Maximus's song was more lyrical.

-Hate sounding like a dick rider but everyone needs compliments

From,
DickRider014
Nah, it's just the chorus that's similar. But still haha. I like Maximus's song better though
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 15:57
@ Jake - I had heard "Baby's Daddy" before I wrote "Bitches". I do like the song alot but I don't think it was an inspiration for the song (maybe subconsciously it was). TBH the song, as absurd as it sounds... is just true. I don't pretend to be the greatest looking guy or anything, but I get mad play. I've been getting head from chicks since I was 13. If anything, I would say the old Project Pat song "Gimme Some" was the biggest inspiration. Even tho the song is meant to be funny / a silly feel good song, it's based on truth. I also have a curse where all my friends gf's eventually try to get with me. (blessing and a curse I guess) Again, not bragging at all - the shit just happens. So, real life and Project Pat were my inspiration.

Anyway, it really means alot for anyone that listens to Hopsin to say my song is better than "Babys Daddy".... thats just crazy cool to me.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 2:08
41OMaXiMuS wrote:@ Jake - I had heard "Baby's Daddy" before I wrote "Bitches". I do like the song alot but I don't think it was an inspiration for the song (maybe subconsciously it was). TBH the song, as absurd as it sounds... is just true. I don't pretend to be the greatest looking guy or anything, but I get mad play. I've been getting head from chicks since I was 13. If anything, I would say the old Project Pat song "Gimme Some" was the biggest inspiration. Even tho the song is meant to be funny / a silly feel good song, it's based on truth. I also have a curse where all my friends gf's eventually try to get with me. (blessing and a curse I guess) Again, not bragging at all - the shit just happens. So, real life and Project Pat were my inspiration.
You sound like one of those dudes I'd dislike, hahaha you're cool though Thumbs Up

Anyway, it really means alot for anyone that listens to Hopsin to say my song is better than "Babys Daddy".... thats just crazy cool to me.
Yeah dude, you're sick as fuck. You should work on a mixtape or EP or something. I'd definitely download that shit and spread it around on facebook haha. Unless it isn't up to my expectations, but even then I'd probably still help promote it lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 7:48
The thing about rap now is there is more avenues to take as far as presentation goes.

Everyone would rather watch a music video than just listen to a song...just a fact. Someone should put a whole mixtape together, make music videos for every song, put them all on YouTube, then release everything at one time. I guarantee you that will get you max exposure.

Sometimes people dont like "Track 1" so they dont go t "Track 2"...If you had a video for it already I bet they'd be tempted tho'
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 10:26
GangusKahn wrote:The thing about rap now is there is more avenues to take as far as presentation goes.

Everyone would rather watch a music video than just listen to a song...just a fact. Someone should put a whole mixtape together, make music videos for every song, put them all on YouTube, then release everything at one time. I guarantee you that will get you max exposure.

Sometimes people dont like "Track 1" so they dont go t "Track 2"...If you had a video for it already I bet they'd be tempted tho'

that's very true, but then people have nothing to look forward to once all the videos are out.. or do you mean drop the mixtape first or after?

And i think a problem with that is, you would run out of ideas for videos, lmao, it's very smart tho, i have thought about that
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 11:39
Delete. It's seen before and most "rappers" today make songs about it. Stereotypical rap. Your other shit's great but I hate this kinda rap(noth'n personal) its just like "oh not another song about dicks!".
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 18:05
Arkade wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:The thing about rap now is there is more avenues to take as far as presentation goes.

that's very true, but then people have nothing to look forward to once all the videos are out.. or do you mean drop the mixtape first or after?

And i think a problem with that is, you would run out of ideas for videos, lmao, it's very smart tho, i have thought about that

What if you make a 24 track mix tape...with some little random skits in the middle to help tell your story...Create music videos for all of them, then release one each week for 24 weeks. And while you are releasing one a week you are working on your next 24 videos. You could have a new video each Friday haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum