Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BearTheHero
Registered Member

So these guys, Clear Soul Forces. You should check them Empty So these guys, Clear Soul Forces. You should check them

Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 16:08

I stumbled on them by accident, not too bad.

But hopefully I get some love haha, I used to post on OF forums but they have alot of bashers.
Soo hopefully I found somewhere people can be decent.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

So these guys, Clear Soul Forces. You should check them Empty Re: So these guys, Clear Soul Forces. You should check them

Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 16:39
dis old nigga. imo this is the only really good song theyve made.
BearTheHero
Registered Member

So these guys, Clear Soul Forces. You should check them Empty Re: So these guys, Clear Soul Forces. You should check them

Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 17:11
LAWL.

I just found it yesterday was hoping someone could refer some other good tracks. Have you checked Gold PP7?

Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 22:35
BearTheHero wrote:LAWL.

I just found it yesterday was hoping someone could refer some other good tracks. Have you checked Gold PP7?

Gold PP7s is really dope, u should listen to it
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Feb 2014 - 6:27
Been bumping these guys for a long time, true spitters.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 21:39
The Noveliss needs to go solo tho and that's been my opinion since last year
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum