Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Eminem to launt epic battle rap reality show? Empty Eminem to launt epic battle rap reality show?

Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 14:27
UPDATE: Jack Thriller deletes the post from his Instagram account.

Eminem is set to launch a Battle Rap reality TV show, according to Jack Thriller.

According to Thriller, who is set to host UW Battle League's upcoming "High Stakes" event, Eminem asked him to host the new TV series. Thriller made the announcement on his Instagram page. The caption for Thriller's photograph featuring Eminem can be found below.

Shoutout to my big brother SLIM SHADY for hitting me up last night and making me the new host of his battle rap reality show JACKTHRILLER.COM WORDS CANT EXPLAIN THE JOY IN MY HEART @uwbattleleague@unclevinrock #doglife #thrillergang #superstarshit
There is no official word yet regarding Eminem's involvement with the TV show. Eminem was known for battling rappers before he was signed by Aftermath/Interscope. There is also no official word regarding the Battle Rap stars or leagues set to be involved in the show. Thriller's Instagram post can be found below.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.27079/title.eminem-to-launch-battle-rap-reality-tv-show-says-jack-thriller-before-removing-statement

WHAT THE FUCK!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Eminem to launt epic battle rap reality show? Empty Re: Eminem to launt epic battle rap reality show?

Tue 21 Jan 2014 - 20:31
Cool
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Eminem to launt epic battle rap reality show? Empty Re: Eminem to launt epic battle rap reality show?

Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 3:43
I hope this is true.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 4:12
holy fuck
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 12:05
Holy shit this is huge!
This feels like it was meant to happen.

Good for jack thriller too, now I want to know the details of the show.

I hope it's not like that thing in 106 and park.
Would be nice to actually see serious battle rapping involved.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum