Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
iamraw24
iamraw24
Registered Member

What!? A new hopsin single?? Im so confused..... 0__o Empty What!? A new hopsin single?? Im so confused..... 0__o

Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 22:48
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/it-is-what-it-is-single/id743918516

This was released Nov 27th 2013. Have you heard this before?
y2neal
Registered Member

What!? A new hopsin single?? Im so confused..... 0__o Empty Re: What!? A new hopsin single?? Im so confused..... 0__o

Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 22:58
Hopsin - It Is What It Is (Suck A Dick!)

Glad to see he dropped the instrumental, cold beat
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

What!? A new hopsin single?? Im so confused..... 0__o Empty Re: What!? A new hopsin single?? Im so confused..... 0__o

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 0:17
http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t5964-hopsin-it-is-what-it-is-suck-a-dick
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 0:19
The bastard who had rights to this got it taken off my YouTube and got my a strike. He could've just asked me to remove it lol. 

I bet this asshole likes making money of the Hopsin verse he got.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 0:24
AlwaysRaw wrote:The bastard who had rights to this got it taken off my YouTube and got my a strike. He could've just asked me to remove it lol. 

Damn what a bitch move.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 0:25
this was literally just fucking posted yesterday.. and it's not even new -_-
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 0:54
AlwaysRaw wrote:The bastard who had rights to this got it taken off my YouTube and got my a strike. He could've just asked me to remove it lol. 

so someone got this from hop from a collab, and now sells it on itunes saying it's hopsin only? I'm confused lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 1:53
fxtdiilz wrote:

so someone got this from hop from a collab, and now sells it on itunes saying it's hopsin only? I'm confused lol
Well I'm assuming that's what happened. I remember someone posted the song where Hopsins stuff was just a verse for the feature. I'm assuming he took the verse and put it over a different beat and is selling it now. 

When it got removed from my YouTube it said it was removed because the rights belong to Sean Williams.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 3:15
This song is old, it was also released in some music discovering site.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum