Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused as fuck.

+5
whufcwesthamunited
semaj116
STRANGEgenius
Swerve
9 posters
Go down
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Confused as fuck. Empty Confused as fuck.

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 3:33
man, the show we had in new york city tonight was THE best show on the tour so far, hands down. im soo shocked that we could even pack a venue out here man. ive always looked at NYC as one of those places where its hard bring people in unless you are a huge name and on the radio constantly, but tonight we broke that wall down. WE GOT A NAME IN NY SON! i cant lie, im loving life right now. I appreciate you all for making my dream a reality! the climb isnt over though. still a long way to go, thank you for supporting guys!

im loving life right now. I appreciate you all for making my dream a reality! what happened to him hating rap, and he supposed to have made it to the top but "the climb isnt over"

Hopsin Mood Swings? or. what.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Confused as fuck. Empty Re: Confused as fuck.

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 6:53
Swerve wrote:man, the show we had in new york city tonight was THE best show on the tour so far, hands down. im soo shocked that we could even pack a venue out here man. ive always looked at NYC as one of those places where its hard bring people in unless you are a huge name and on the radio constantly, but tonight we broke that wall down. WE GOT A NAME IN NY SON! i cant lie, im loving life right now. I appreciate you all for making my dream a reality! the climb isnt over though. still a long way to go, thank you for supporting guys!

im loving life right now. I appreciate you all for making my dream a reality! what happened to him hating rap, and he supposed to have made it to the top but "the climb isnt over"

he is lying to the fans.
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 7:38
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Swerve wrote:man, the show we had in new york city tonight was THE best show on the tour so far, hands down. im soo shocked that we could even pack a venue out here man. ive always looked at NYC as one of those places where its hard bring people in unless you are a huge name and on the radio constantly, but tonight we broke that wall down. WE GOT A NAME IN NY SON! i cant lie, im loving life right now. I appreciate you all for making my dream a reality! the climb isnt over though. still a long way to go, thank you for supporting guys!

he is lying to the fans.

Obviously because he told us something completely different...
semaj116
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 8:12
STRANGEgenius wrote:

he is lying to the fans.

... facepalm. You're ridiculous.
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 8:33
semaj116 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

he is lying to the fans.

... facepalm. You're ridiculous.

Confused as fuck. Facepalm
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 10:32
Maybe he means he wants a big show where the crowd are all hyped like it was in NY but as soon as he leaves the venue, he justs wants to live normal Marcus life and not have to deal with all the passionate fans
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:13
pretty much, should probably just leave all of this until he releases his album. this doesn't have to be a big deal if he doesn't want it to be. it's his choice after all, if he wants to make wrong decisions that's his choice (not saying he is). he'll either realise his mistakes later and make a song about it or wont, which is when he'll lose some of the respect he so desires from people.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:42
this is kinda confusing. Maybe hes bipolar?
Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:

he is lying to the fans.
got hopsin-PMS? You've start hating on him too much. We all know he said thinks he regret and he says he have changed. Please tell me if you know more about FV than Hop. Dame maybe runs the shit but he doesn't make Hop's music or anything. Hop can be hop 100%. If Dame ran FV to the fullest do you really think he would let Hop take forever for making KM when his buzz is gigantic and right now would make a LOTTA money?
Right now you act like you don't like hopsin and want him to get hurt in some way.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:22
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

he is lying to the fans.
got hopsin-PMS? You've start hating on him too much. We all know he said thinks he regret and he says he have changed. Please tell me if you know more about FV than Hop. Dame maybe runs the shit but he doesn't make Hop's music or anything. Hop can be hop 100%. If Dame ran FV to the fullest do you really think he would let Hop take forever for making KM when his buzz is gigantic and right now would make a LOTTA money?
Right now you act like you don't like hopsin and want him to get hurt in some way.
Yes he would actually. Going on tour makes them a lot of money doing a lot less work.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 23:40
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

he is lying to the fans.
Yes he would actually. Going on tour makes them a lot of money doing a lot less work.
It has been 2 years and he haven't been touring all the time so that's not a good arguement. Since Hop doesn't drop KM anyway Dame wanted to get some money out of the situation. Smart move.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum