Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Meet Bubbles, the Lovable Pug Who Lives with Rapper Hop Empty Meet Bubbles, the Lovable Pug Who Lives with Rapper Hop

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 8:55
http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/bubbles-pug-dog-photos-video-rapper-hopsin-interview

seems like a cool dog, apart from randomly taking dumps lol.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Meet Bubbles, the Lovable Pug Who Lives with Rapper Hop Empty Re: Meet Bubbles, the Lovable Pug Who Lives with Rapper Hop

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 11:06
This dog is awesome, I love that breed. In future I'd like to have one. (besides it's Hop's alter ego :))
Grafik
Grafik
Registered Member
http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

Meet Bubbles, the Lovable Pug Who Lives with Rapper Hop Empty Re: Meet Bubbles, the Lovable Pug Who Lives with Rapper Hop

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 20:31
I wanna stab its eyes with toothpicks
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 20:34
GRAFIK wrote:I wanna stab its eyes with toothpicks
You don't need to do this, these dogs have a certain genetic flaw which causes their eyeballs to pop out naturally from time to time, then You just have to put them back into the eye socket and it's cool again.
Grafik
Grafik
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 20:54
Bladerunner wrote:
GRAFIK wrote:I wanna stab its eyes with toothpicks
You don't need to do this, these dogs have a certain genetic flaw which causes their eyeballs to pop out naturally from time to time, then You just have to put them back into the eye socket and it's cool again.
I wanna stick it on a toothpick and eat it like a grape
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 20:59
Grafik wrote:I wanna stick it on a toothpick and eat it like a grape
I noticed your posts revolve around 'sticking sth into sth' or 'stabbing'. I already told you what I think about it. No need to panic though, this can be cured, medicine makes wonders these days.
Grafik
Grafik
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 21:01
Bladerunner wrote:
Grafik wrote:I wanna stick it on a toothpick and eat it like a grape
I noticed your posts revolve around 'sticking sth into sth' or 'stabbing'. I already told you what I think about it. No need to panic though, this can be cured, medicine makes wonders these days.
Can it help me get more toothpicks?
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 21:03
Grafik wrote:Can it help me get more toothpicks?
Probably not but it may help you to finally score.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 22:23
Really Dizzy?? Yolo???
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 22:26
Coolguy 127 wrote:Really Dizzy?? Yolo???
smh ikr
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 7:31
Ironically Yolo is one of Hopsins favorite words.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 11:01
I don't see how YOLO relates to what has been said in this thread, can anybody explain that to me like to a 6 year old?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum