Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him. Empty Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him.

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:04
So I came along this article, which is kinda old, but its a whole article about Hopsins famous dog bubbles. The only comment down at the bottom is from whufwesthamunited, haha I thought this was pretty funny.
We need to make an emoticon out of one of these two picures, and I would, but I dont have any picture editing software right now just shitty microsoft paint. Bottom Bitch can you do this?
Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him. 120523-bubbles-4

BTW heres the link to that article.
http://www.spin.com/articles/meet-la-rapper-hopsins-pug-bubblesArticle about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him. 120523-bubbles-1

Last edited by anthonyFv on Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:41; edited 2 times in total
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him. Empty Re: Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him.

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:07
Wooooo, free post to boost my low post count. Thanks ant you absolute babe!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him. Empty Re: Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him.

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 22:19
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Wooooo, free post to boost my low post count. Thanks ant you absolute babe!
yep no problem babe
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:01
urgh....
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:02
STRANGEgenius wrote:urgh....
hey this was 410Maximuses idea, I just followed through with it
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:24
Article about Hopsin's dog Bubbles and we need an emoticon for him. Austin
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:27
tries to make a troll post, unfunny and announces that it's a troll post Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 1:35
AlwaysRaw wrote:tries to make a troll post, unfunny and announces that it's a troll post Hopsin 3
this is what happened
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum