Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!?

+18
Hip-Hopsin'
Perfect Stranger
semaj116
Turdburglar
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
BraidzMC
Grafik
King
AlwaysRaw
Fiasco
BabySmacker
Chokey
Bladerunner
Mark us
Buddie
adeem
iamraw24
22 posters
Go down
semaj116
Registered Member

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 3 Empty Re: KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!?

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 15:26
Perfect Stranger wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:will Knock Madness be in stores though?
I assume so.
I saw a copy of GATM at JBHIFI a few months back.
JB HIFI is fucking awesome like that, they were selling copies of Infinite a while back
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 3 Empty Re: KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!?

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 23:35
semaj116 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:will Knock Madness be in stores though?
I assume so.
I saw a copy of GATM at JBHIFI a few months back.
JB HIFI is fucking awesome like that, they were selling copies of Infinite a while back
they were selling a few strange cds as well.

JB HI FI is the best and only good shop in Australia, it sucks that the closest to my house is in the City...
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 1:39
corn
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 9:57
True Story, the album was meant to be out last year. It was complete and ready to go. 
But Jokerr had mixed and mastered it, and we all know what happened there.
Hence the push back to this year.
Hopefully a few good new tracks came out of it
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 10:30
BraidzMC wrote:True Story, the album was meant to be out last year. It was complete and ready to go. 
last year? out was meant to be out b.c.!
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 20:07
BraidzMC wrote:True Story, the album was meant to be out last year. It was complete and ready to go. 
Uh...
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 20:24
Katz Inf Gang wrote:
Uh...
Iunno bro, that's what I was told by Jo's promoter.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 20:38
BabySmacker wrote:
Bladerunner wrote:King
I'm just enjoying this mediocre ass MMLP2 KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 3 4293589079

hahaha maybe Hopsin pushed the album back on purpose to give us some time to listen to 'this mediocre ass MMLP2' ?
>mmlp2
>mediocre

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 3 Z9SOi1qmTjG6itvR9V3E+uhavinagiggle
lol'd so fuckin hard. I dare somebody to talk shit about MMLP2 to my face though. I FUCKING DARE THEM.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 20:49
@41OMaXiMuS, that's just probably a matter of music taste. I've never been Eminem's great fan, I acknowledge his contribution to Hip Hop and respect his position but it's not my kind of rap too much.

Second thing is I'm looking for sth fresh in HH right now, Eminem's album is solid but there's nothing new for me in it. There are several kick ass tracks but that's not enough for me. Besides the album is not very coherent imo, it's like composed of many singles that's why my overall rate is: 6, which is fair I think. Convince me I'm wrong :)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:23
Bladerunner wrote:@41OMaXiMuS, that's just probably a matter of music taste. I've never been Eminem's great fan, I acknowledge his contribution to Hip Hop and respect his position but it's not my kind of rap too much.

Second thing is I'm looking for sth fresh in HH right now, Eminem's album is solid but there's nothing new for me in it. There are several kick ass tracks but that's not enough for me. Besides the album is not very coherent imo, it's like composed of many singles that's why my overall rate is: 6, which is fair I think. Convince me I'm wrong :)
I was just kidding I don't want to eat your face. Music is subjective homie.

But I'll just come right out and say it though, as someone who has been listening to Hip Hop since Tupac was still alive, I think MMLP2 is actually a god tier album. His flow, word play, lyricism and delivery are all "experimental" on this album for the most part, which is why some people are not praising it as highly as others. I honestly thought I didn't like the album overall on my 1st playthrough. But after carefully examining the lyrics and flow of each song multiple times, I completely get it. You can't just relax and listen to this album at 1st. You actually have to work to understand and appreciate it 100%, and IMO that's why people don't like it.... most people just wanna "throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe". You can't really vibe to this album until you know all the lyrics and intricacies, and that's a problem for like 75% of listeners.

But I will kill you, slowly, if you ever disrespect MMLP2 again.

EDIT: I do have some criticism as far as production goes on a few songs, and the hook for "Asshole" is pretty irritating.

Also, I feel like I have written this same paragraph like 3 times on FV... if so, sorry! lol

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:36; edited 1 time in total
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:36
@41OMaximus, I listened to MMLP2 more than several times I didn't get too deep into lyrics though. The problem is I didn't even feel the need to get deeper into it, it is the song itself which should push me into further examination and it's not the case here unfortunately. Honestly I don't see too much of innovation in any elements You've mentioned maybe except for rhyming and flow techniques. It might also mean that I'm not enough educated in the rap field and maybe that's why MMLP2 isn't for me yet.

(I also remember Tupac alive :))
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:39
Feminem has some nice tracks on mmlp2 just to many shitty ones to make it completely respectable
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:42
Bladerunner wrote:@41OMaximus, I listened to MMLP2 more than several times I didn't get too deep into lyrics though. The problem is I didn't even feel the need to get deeper into it, it is the song itself which should push me into further examination and it's not the case here unfortunately. Honestly I don't see too much of innovation in any elements You've mentioned maybe except for rhyming and flow techniques. It might also mean that I'm not enough educated in the rap field and maybe that's why MMLP2 isn't for me yet.

(I also remember Tupac alive :))
He's definitely a rapper's rapper on this album, I will say that.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:42
BitchNigga wrote:Feminem has some nice tracks on mmlp2 just to many shitty ones to make it completely respectable
Please refer to your username for my response.
TrusonTheUnicorn
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 22:04
I think it was dope tbh. On my first listen to MMLP2 I didn't really like it, but then after hearing it a few times I thought it was great! I think why everyone is got so many mixed views is because the expected him to be exactly like his old album. 

The one judgement on the album I had was, it sounded like old records kinda, but not so much old Eminem records.

I am a Stan too...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 22:42
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Bladerunner wrote:@41OMaXiMuS, that's just probably a matter of music taste. I've never been Eminem's great fan, I acknowledge his contribution to Hip Hop and respect his position but it's not my kind of rap too much.

I was just kidding I don't want to eat your face. Music is subjective homie.

But I'll just come right out and say it though, as someone who has been listening to Hip Hop since Tupac was still alive, I think MMLP2 is actually a god tier album. His flow, word play, lyricism and delivery are all "experimental" on this album for the most part, which is why some people are not praising it as highly as others. I honestly thought I didn't like the album overall on my 1st playthrough. But after carefully examining the lyrics and flow of each song multiple times, I completely get it. You can't just relax and listen to this album at 1st. You actually have to work to understand and appreciate it 100%, and IMO that's why people don't like it.... most people just wanna "throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe". You can't really vibe to this album until you know all the lyrics and intricacies, and that's a problem for like 75% of listeners.

But I will kill you, slowly, if you ever disrespect MMLP2 again.

EDIT: I do have some criticism as far as production goes on a few songs, and the hook for "Asshole" is pretty irritating.

Also, I feel like I have written this same paragraph like 3 times on FV... if so, sorry! lol
I agree with this. A lot of people who didn't enjoy the album only listened 1 or 2 times. This is the type of record that will have a ton of replay value. On first listen, you won't understand half the stuff he is saying because the rhymes and the way in which he used words is extremely intricate. From a lyrical aspect, this album is flawless.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 22:58
Buddie wrote:I agree with this. A lot of people who didn't enjoy the album only listened 1 or 2 times. This is the type of record that will have a ton of replay value. On first listen, you won't understand half the stuff he is saying because the rhymes and the way in which he used words is extremely intricate. From a lyrical aspect, this album is flawless.
Ok this album is intricate but is this quality itself so good? Would You listen to rapper's album for the 10th or 15th time only because it's extremely intricate if it hadn't been Eminem. I think intricacy is a double-edged sword, it makes the album hihghly 'reusable' but it may also repel and tire at the first approach. I also think art should speak for itself and defend itself and here lies MMLP2's biggest problem for me - I don't feel the urge to come back to it, at least for now. many times I listened to some albums which seemed very strange or difficult but if there was something catching my attention I came back to them, I'm missing this factor in this case. I'm not going to 'torture' myslef with MMLP2 only because it's Eminem's, do You get me now?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum